Monica Lewinsky

Hell is still open to you.

In fact you seem to be content to KNOW that there is a HELL, ie a place worse than you could possibly imagine, and you are content to go back.

Either that or you think its a joke.

Garbage either way.

Have a blessed day.

Where the hell did this come from?

Where the hell did this come from?

I disagree with NB on religion, but I think I see his point here. If I believed I'd seen hell first hand and were sent there as a punishment for my wicked ways, I'd be a little less content to continue to be as spiteful and wicked a person as the one you portray on here. I don't know your heart, but when I was a christian, I certainly wouldn't have thought much of some of the comments you make.

Luckily I'm not anymore, and I think those comments are amazing.

I disagree with NB on religion, but I think I see his point here. If I believed I'd seen hell first hand and were sent there as a punishment for my wicked ways, I'd be a little less content to continue to be as spiteful and wicked a person as the one you portray on here. I don't know your heart, but when I was a christian, I certainly wouldn't have thought much of some of the comments you make.

Luckily I'm not anymore, and I think those comments are amazing.

Didnt know sharing dreams or hallucinations are indicative of whats one might believe.

Didnt know sharing dreams or hallucinations are indicative of whats one might believe.

Ah, never mind then. My mistake thinking someone was being sincere about something on the internet.

Ah, never mind then. My mistake thinking someone was being sincere about something on the internet.

It was sincerly a dream or hallucination nBS post that he knows how things are for a fact is the real baloney post.