Tos Outlaws Timeout Forum "think About What You Did"

Welcome to Time Out Corner where we confess our sins about how we

have violated TOS's in the past and ask forgiveness from the universe for our sins.

I would like an anarchy laden Banworthy collection of things that would get you banned, or fired, divorced or if AMISH shunned.

a list of things reasonable adults can discuss without getting their panties in a bunch.

DISCUSS your opinion, try to be civil and no more than one post per week from anyone, THATS MY TERMS OF SERVICE.

ANYTHING GOES I guess except kiddie pron or SILK ROAD stuff that will get the site shutdown

THINK OF THIS FORUM AS A BIKER BAR where you know the head of the bike gang and are the brainiac kid brother genius who is sharing unpopular opinions, but has the right to do so guarunteed by the American Constitution.....

I told my boss today that even though i signed a form agreeing to a pee test I get high when "my old lady is frisky" because it is a beautiful experience for both of us and I am a big fan of beauty.

rousing silence was the response s i kept on dancing and it was the most beautiful line of logical sounding BS ever, and I taught school for 13 years until i said a bad word that some illiterate racist 250 years ago mis-pronounced.

that was fun.

His office manger was right there and she has a real hard on about testing people pee for some reason linked to her rough and ready past, as it she is one of the soggy bottom boys turned respectable like, with that crusaders temper meant.... this was right after I told him I would be limiting my service to him to MON WED AND FRI because I took another job which was also in the agreement i signed with him to not seek other employment while employed by him which i think was a rather bold move on his part......

I spent the week previous complaining about my 30 mile drive to work at a 950 an hour job and told him my job which consists of talking on the phone to hire ex convicts, recent immigrants and other people in hard times to clean late at night.

I said here's my receipt for gas yesterday and he ignored it....

Its all part of my BOSS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM

Anyway-

I solve problems in the workplace. I am a consultant is what I told him when I changed the terms of my employment.

I can write you about 10,000 words about this place and the COMEDY GOLD that it represents, but first i will offer to sell it to him, as a courtesy....

Here's my thinking,,,, This makes me a business consultant if he buys the manuscript at my price or a novelist with a chapter to shop around if he doesn't

Work smarter, not harder.... I will get paid for my words in some way or another.......

So I may be violating the TOS because like my poker hero WHO READS THOSE THINGS ANYWAY?

QUESTIONS I HAVE-

Am I committing some sort of blackmail here, even if I offer the "report" to him first?

OR

Am I putting a dollar value on my time and effort that he didn't when he paid me $9.50 an hour?

OR should the first report be about the criminal negligence I observed by admins at that school and the smoking gun emails that tell the story?

I like to give bosses a reason to fire me.

But the bass turd listened to me and then said he was just about to promote me which i think is BS and he seemed sad and thought I was quitting but I thanked him for hiring me and giving me a chance but felt my talents were wasted there or under utilized and that I could do the same amount of work in three days that I was doing in five because I really wasn't doing too much more than listening to people bitch and trying to solve their problems because I don;t like to be surrounded by people bitching....

So maybe I the worlds cheapest consultant?

OK... more later... What would be fun is if this place turned into a collection of work strategies you can use in your life to get where you want to be and not have to complain about your job.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

Maybe this thread turns into a book called BOSS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM or maybe it turns into a funny listing of VIOLATIONS. Things we lied about by signing your name to a piece of paper and the people who think that SCRIBBLE is legally binding to a NEANDERTHAL MAN.....

like the student loan people

or the a holes from holiday spas

or predatory lenders

or bosses who think scribble means something to me?

just be civil and talk about ideas and i will see you next week !

this thread is just a place to talk about silly people and power and whether their power is REAL

what is the source of their power?

questions like how much is a reasonable markup for knowing someone when you happen to have a connection that other people don't have?

when does that markup seem greedy, what are fair margins, what are greedy? why do they still walk among us?

these never satisfied Greedfawks with no sense or the concept of "plenty"

defend your millionaire lifestyle when kids strave to death by the hundreds of thousands?

tell me why "tea partiers aren't" all racist, but if you had to put a percentage on it what would be an accurate number?

lets talk about POWER!

I am powered by love baybee.....

I am invincible!

• Like 1

Wang musta been high as fvck that night.

I've given up responding to "Nick Cave = Wang" posts, but this is clearly directed at me. I am not this weird asshole, either. USING CAPS TO EXPRESS EMPHASIS IS COMMON

Not sure why I'm posting this here, but a friend of mine just graduated. I gave him a pretty generic $100 bottle of scotch, and then he gave me a bottle in return. "Oh man, thanks... so much. You know how much I love scotch! Hey, take this in return? No, really, I will never drink it. My dad got it for me for graduation." He handed me a bottle of Pappy 20. I laughed and almost opened it and started drinking from the bottle before I realized he wasn't kidding, and that it was a real bottle of Pappy 20. I gave him the bottle back, told him to google it and put on on eBay, and then I just killed myself. I stabbed myself in the neck seven times and bled out on his front lawn.

My corpse was eaten by like 12 raccoons, which were in turn eaten by a few coyotes and an owl.

there was a big theft of pappy 20 a few weeks back, I wonder if your friend got a hot bottle.

That's the reason I told him to google it. Keep up.

You wouldn't take a gift of stolen bourbon? Maybe you aren't wang.

What? No, of course I wouldn't care if it was stolen. Besides, what are the odds an unfenced bottle of Pappy showed up in my friend's dad's hands? It's just that it's worth a lot, and I didn't feel comfortable snagging a rare bottle from a friend who didn't know better. How big of an ******* do you have to be to give a guy a bottle of Speyside you can find at any high end liquor store, and accept the best bourbon in the world in return?

Is it possible that after a complete mental breakdown while in prison that wang doesn't remember that he posted here before? Like he gets out and now his mind is nick and he's like you know what two things I like: Daniel negreanu and Internet message boards! I'll see if there's a board attached to Danny's site and maybe post at it. And boom he shows up here, unaware he'd been posting here for years and we'd all instantly recognize his style and know it was him. But little did we know his mind is a fried egg and he doesn't remember any of us.

• Like 4

Pappy 20 is my favorite booze of any kind, including scotches costing much, much more. If that faggot just leaves this on a shelf somewhere as a collectible or "investment," I'm going to go on tilt.

But,

If you weren't going to take it, you should have acted like he'd gotten you Old Grand Dad or something, and been like, "I bought you a bottle of ****ing Highland Park, and you buy me ****ing bourbon? I went to a state school, not trade school, needle dick." The best part is it might take him years to figure out that you were kidding and that the friendship is really over. Half my relationships have been in this pre-punchline period since HS, basically.

• Like 2

Pappy 20 is my favorite booze of any kind, including scotches costing much, much more. If that faggot just leaves this on a shelf somewhere as a collectible or "investment," I'm going to go on tilt.

But,

If you weren't going to take it, you should have acted like he'd gotten you Old Grand Dad or something, and been like, "I bought you a bottle of ****ing Highland Park, and you buy me ****ing bourbon? I went to a state school, not trade school, needle dick." The best part is it might take him years to figure out that you were kidding and that the friendship is really over. Half my relationships have been in this pre-punchline period since HS, basically.

He's very grateful. Talked to him today. He's going to see what he an get for it, and says he is either giving me half. The money or buying me something awesome. If it turns out it's not easy to sell, or he can't get much, he says he'll offer it back to his dad or we will drink it.

I was too in shock to do anything but kill myself. Complicated plots were not an option.

What kind of scotch was it, buddy? Was it Highland Park?

No. Highland Park is an Island single malt, you uncultured boor, AND I SPECIFIED IT WAS A SPEYSIDE

I bought him a bottle of Aberlour 18. Originally, I was trying to find a bottle of Balvenie 17 Doublewood. I'm not sure how available it is, generally, as I only had it a few times when a friend of mine had a bottle I drank, but I couldn't find it in the city.

Anyway, the Aberlour 10 and 12 are enjoyable (though I haven't had the 16), so I figured I'd give the 18 a shot. We cracked it open last night and had a dram or two. Pretty good. I wouldn't hesitate to keep a bottle around for after dinner, if I could either keep liquor in the house longer than two days without drinking it all up, or ate anything for dinner besides McChickens and shit.