• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You'd have a tough time destroying a black head, tanny. Get serious with your life.

There was a time when I would have been excited to troll and menace any nice lady who posted on here. Maybe I'm getting old, but all these threads just make me feel kind of upset now.

guy is a total dipshit

so is that peace bond thing a big deal??

No idea...as I've said, never heard of it. Can it even be ordered outta province or for an ONLINE ordeal? Is there a lawyer in the house?

Anyway, rather not discuss this any further....just don't understand why she had to go this far, what's she trying to prove? Seriously!

I should be thanking her tho, ever since she got my chat banned...I been winning! lol

Knock on wood !!

• Like 2

Where did I say or imply that you did moran? I was commenting on Tanner's original premise you ****ing retard.

Sorry I can't help myself, LOL I love when someone calls someone a moron and misspells it :D

WTF is this thread?

• Like 1

Awww how cute, rose brought back up ?! Bring it!

How many moar coming to da partay? :D

HUH What !?! I have no idea what you're trying to say here, I don't think I mentioned Rose,

You didn't have to, duh! This kinda speaks for itself....LOL

5eiyqb.jpg

Okay I looked at your profile so..... never seen you post here before, pretty standard I would think. You paranoid or something? I'm just trolling you should understand that :D

Okay I looked at your profile so..... never seen you post here before, pretty standard I would think. You paranoid or something? I'm just trolling you should understand that :D

You didn't have to, duh! This kinda speaks for itself....LOL

5eiyqb.jpg

#checkmate

• Like 1