2014 Big One For One Drop - Daniel Finished 2Nd For $8,288,001

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does Daniel still follow that "no deals" philosophy? Brutal time to put that into practice.   Also, sick Keith Crime cameo in this thread.

A guy who looks like that, sitting in the biggest game in the place, should be assumed to be an unstoppable machine.

idiots

Does McManus write a lot of poker stuff still?

I remember reading Positively Fifth Street as my entry into the world of poker, I guess like over 10 years ago, didn't know he still wrote poker related articles.

He's kept writing on poker over the years. I clicked on his name on the above article and it linked to some other poker related ones that he's written for Bloomberg.

http://www.bloombergview.com/contributors/james-mcmanus

Does McManus write a lot of poker stuff still?

I remember reading Positively Fifth Street as my entry into the world of poker, I guess like over 10 years ago, didn't know he still wrote poker related articles.

oh hi..what are you doing over here

• 3 weeks later...

The reason I suck at poker is because I have no idea if Ivey's fold to a 4bet with AK was insanely good or insanely bad.

Phil Ivey @philivey · Jul 30

Saw a lot of tweets about me folding AK to AA pre-flop on the One Drop episode. Always consider situations & what opponents are capable of

• 2 weeks later...

From the look on his face, I think he genuinely felt bad about the suck out. He might have thought jumping around and rubbing it in.

Or maybe he's a serial killer incapable of showing emotion.