2014 Big One For One Drop - Daniel Finished 2Nd For $8,288,001

Congratulations to the new poker all-time money list leader!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does Daniel still follow that "no deals" philosophy? Brutal time to put that into practice.   Also, sick Keith Crime cameo in this thread.

A guy who looks like that, sitting in the biggest game in the place, should be assumed to be an unstoppable machine.

idiots

is that danny? did this score push him past antonio?

Does a bear crap in the woods?

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 1m

Thanks for all your support everyone and congrats to those who bought a piece of my action! I'm happy with how I played and proud too.

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 24s

Had a blast battling Daniel Coleman! Actually joyful and amazing experience. What a great player and great kid. Congrats to him.

Brian Balsbaugh ‏@Balsbaugh · 40m

Daniel @RealKidPoker Negreanu sold 13% of the $1m #Big1Drop entry fee ($130k) on Twitter. A $5,000 minimum investment returned $41,440.

Remko Rinkema ‏@RemkoMedia · 40m

Daniel just said he had 44% of himself. He had 50% but swapped some percentages. Very interesting to hear. #OneDrop

DN is going to be unbearable if he wins this. Come on anyone else.

I was once a hater like you. I found serenity, though. The hatred can melt away, the dissatisfaction. You can have every thing you've ever dreamed of and know a happiness you never truly understood could exist. You have to make the Choice though, coug. There are people who could empower you if you are ever interested.

• Like 1

Any footage of Danny partying last night? I hope he got all hopped up on Mountain Dew and made some bad decisions.

Going to be lots of coverage on ESPN since they're going to have 6 hours of TV shows on it.

so whats the true answer on the question of how much of himself he had ? I thought I read 44% then card player did a blog where they said he had 87% of himself.

Figured I would look here for the true facts :)

(not that it's any of my business :)

People have quoted DN as saying he had 44%

DN's agent says he had 87%

Daniel's Agent said that he sold 13% of himself over Twitter not that he had 87% of himself.

13% over Twitter and the other 37% to other people along with 6% in swaps with others who were in the tourney is how I read the situation which leaves Daniel with 44%

Daniel's Agent said that he sold 13% of himself over Twitter not that he had 87% of himself.

13% over Twitter and the other 37% to other people along with 6% in swaps with others who were in the tourney is how I read the situation which leaves Daniel with 44%

Ok got it, thanks

The card player article was confusing

Daniel Negreanu @RealKidPoker · 10m

@TexDolly I knew when Todd bought me it was a good omen. He took a piece of me in 1998 in my first WSOP event and I won it!