2014 Big One For One Drop - Daniel Finished 2Nd For $8,288,001

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Does Daniel still follow that "no deals" philosophy? Brutal time to put that into practice.   Also, sick Keith Crime cameo in this thread.

A guy who looks like that, sitting in the biggest game in the place, should be assumed to be an unstoppable machine.

idiots

DN is going to be unbearable if he wins this. Come on anyone else.

dude if your negative karma costs me this i'll kick you right in the fvcking dick.

• Like 1

It is Canada Day (July 1st) so Daniel winning this would be a LOT of positives all over the place. He clearly has the war axe out since he has been doing a lot (read most) of the eliminating. Add to that he is also getting hands (the flopped flush comes to mind ... :icon_shifty: ) it looks really, really good.

It is also bracelet number 7 although we can predict a Phil Helmuth argument that it "isn't a real bracelet" :icon_snooty: ... it is.

• Like 1

Colman seems really tough.

I'm pretty sure Daniels backers would kick the shit out of him if he refused to chop. Even if he gets the chip lead back

Christoph Vogelsang Eliminated in 3rd Place ($4,480,001)

Hand #72: Daniel Colman opened his button to 2.4 million. Daniel Negreanu called from the small blind and Christoph Vogelsang moved all in from the big blind for 3.775 million. Colman and Negreanu both called and the flop came down 2d.gif6d.gif8h.gif.

Both active players checked to see the 6h.gif hit the turn and the 4d.gif finish the board. Two more checks prompted the cards to be shown.

Colman tabled kd.gifqc.gif for king-high and Negreanu tabled 5d.gif5h.gif for a winning pair of fives. Vogelsang shook his head and rolled over as.gif4s.gif for a pair of fours and the second best hand. He was eliminated in third place and collected $4,480,001 for his efforts.

I guess we know who Haralabob has a piece of

Rich Ryan ‏@RichTRyan · 4m

Colman discussing strategy with @olivierbusquet while he waits to play heads up with @RealKidPoker. @haralabob also chiming in. #Big1Drop

I saw an interview with DN about % of his stake. He said he sold about 20-30...maybe more.

Any thoughts on what the % actually is, I would have thought more than 50.

I saw an interview with DN about % of his stake. He said he sold about 20-30...maybe more.

Any thoughts on what the % actually is, I would have thought more than 50.

I don't really know.

Like I said earlier though he was willing to spend $750K in the Super High Roller in Australia earlier this year.

Dan O'Brien ‏@DanOBrienPoker · 3m

Confirmed there is no deal in the #Big1Drop. @RealKidPoker and Daniel Colman playing heads up for over $7,000,000 #sickos

• Like 1

No deal is completely in line with Daniel's basic philosophy and also from the poker spectator's point of view ... playing for about $7,000,000 is going to do a lot of good for poker generally, especially if Daniel wins.

Daniel's business manager is probably having kittens right now thinking about what he could do if DN bags the BOFOD :D

WSOP ‏@WSOP · 36s

So win or lose @RealKidPoker has passed Antonio Esfandiari on the all-time $ list w/ at least $29,796,381 in earnings.

• Like 1