The Happy Birthday Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An old friend of mine works on South Park. Trey knows how to be rich, one day he was having lunch in Marina del Rey looking at the ocean. He points to a boat and says, "Hey that's awesome I want that.

My friend Frankie is a life long Angeleno, and used to be a delightful, fun filled drunk.hes also a very good blues guitarist, and has played all over town.   Anyway, one day Frankie is on one side

That one wasn't the real brandi, that was a joke in the Hideout. Austin, I assume. But I know Brandi did have an account here that she made a few posts on, I forget what it was named. Never forget #RIP

7f42a16e0.jpg

Wasnt me.

i remember she had a thing for micon and she took some pics and they were posted ( obv i won't post them because bob will have a shit fit).

She had a 'thing' for any swinging dick who she sensed she could chisel for cash.

Speaking of Micon, I don't really keep up with his site (whatever it is called these days) but I remember when he got rolled, did a couple minutes worth of googling. Apparently, like not even three days ago, the guy who did it was sentenced to over 7 years in Federal prison for essentially doing the same thing to a ton of people.

http://www.hawaiirep...ax-offenses/123

She had a 'thing' for any swinging dick who she sensed she could chisel for cash.

Speaking of Micon, I don't really keep up with his site (whatever it is called these days) but I remember when he got rolled, did a couple minutes worth of googling. Apparently, like not even three days ago, the guy who did it was sentenced to over 7 years in Federal prison for essentially doing the same thing to a ton of people.

http://www.hawaiirep...ax-offenses/123

this story was broken on tydepoker.com, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were lurking there.

this story was broken on tydepoker.com, if I didn't know better, I'd think you were lurking there.

Nope.

Just remembered that whole thing from years ago, googled Micon + Justin + Rolled + Saga, which brought me to a thread somewhere that mentioned the FBI was investigating him (and also had his last name). Googled HisName + City which lead to an article about a December plea to fraud charges, googled Hisname + "Sentenced" which lead to that article. Weirdly coindicental he was sentenced three days ago and the last I heard of the whole thing was 5, 6, however many years ago when someone posted about it on 4.

obv was lurking on tyde and saw that. is 7 years a lot for that? seems like it.

GetSprung, crushiii, The_Captain, thedrunkenclam

Albert Einstein and Sasha Grey

I can't quite figure out what it is.

Is it a forum or some sort of poker client?

Edit: nevermind, Apparently its a forum.

Given the timeframes involved, though, I would think the same thing. Seriously never heard of the site.

we need to get you an avatar amscray

tskillz187, SergeAyotte, Magic 8 Ball, HighwayStar, irishmon, HarmonyM, JerseyGirl37

Andrew Jackson and Eva Longoria

He was also great as the gemini killer in exorcist 3. And of course, Billy from one flew over the cuckoo's nest. One of my favorite random actors

piter devries in dune. charles lee ray/chucky!

Santzes, elpapito_abc, Wolf Blitzer (who makes a Wolf Blitzer account??), RobbRao, NicholasTan, LavenderEbony

Reese Witherspoon and Bob Costas