The Happy Birthday Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hbkwmxii, DowntownDan, Goembi, dablues, AmScray, acesmojo, frautotenkinder (omg frau happy b'day!!)   Denzel Washington and Woodrow Wilson

An old friend of mine works on South Park. Trey knows how to be rich, one day he was having lunch in Marina del Rey looking at the ocean. He points to a boat and says, "Hey that's awesome I want that.

benpatt, Chase_Wpg, Chris E, LeroyBrown, MAYNCINVARY, Nashtak, probluff, Shia LaBeouf, Spycam05, TheCraig

Luke Perry and Eleanor Roosevelt

Boners_Galore, casingam, cyrus101st, Giacinto, king_nothing_, shynepo3

Dwight D. Eisenhower and Stephen A. Smith

It’s fine, I don’t look forward to my birthday post every year and seeing which celebrity’s you choose (since I’m into f1 now I was hoping for Kimi raikonnen) or anything. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Amplifi3d, BlankFace, brianjones, fornicator1, HarmanIsHot, MDXS, Pokeraug20, Randy Reed, Roll the Bones, tell_all_the_truth

Snoop Dogg and John Krasinski

• Like 1

ATC-Jenn, carterlm, cyntia21, domino6, dreamcaster, DucksBullets, GoCryWolfe, hwalls, ibjerome190, Ladi77, MrSputter, Osafune2, Sal Paradise, saralogy, shane21, The_Sea_Tornado

Judge Judy Sheindlin and Carrie Fisher

BrittTheKid, EliasVeritas, JesterSB, pats/sox, Ryan Reynolds, Synozeer, TrialLawyer, xphaktor0

Ryan Reynolds and Weird Al Yankovic

AvaLorei, bhughes77, BNH77, Fid's sis, given68, M4stealthyone, RyanOliverHart1985, VirusData

Katy Perry and Pablo Picasso

bsattitude, H_Factor73, Jdr999, lacilobaid, marryfoxgirl, sven00100, wdgibby, Yoshiko77

Theodore Roosevelt and Lonzo Ball

dandaman, GreeneStreet, Kendren, KHSPoker21, Outpost5, pookie_jurd, ricky soul, Roberts2003, Timelapse

Ivanka Trump and John Adams