The Happy Birthday Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An old friend of mine works on South Park. Trey knows how to be rich, one day he was having lunch in Marina del Rey looking at the ocean. He points to a boat and says, "Hey that's awesome I want that.

My friend Frankie is a life long Angeleno, and used to be a delightful, fun filled drunk.hes also a very good blues guitarist, and has played all over town.   Anyway, one day Frankie is on one side

Alexander Hamilton and Carroll Shelby

I feel like it's my birthday, but better!!!!

Alexander Hamilton is one of my favorite Founding Fathers, and I met Carroll Shelby.

omg Fritz, if the Cowboys lose best day ever

omg Fritz, if the Cowboys lose best day ever

eiLRBh8.gif

I thought we were best friends, Frau. Today is a sad day.

• Like 1

petty sure pops mcgee is a bears fan

Whiter Sr, CalifNaughti, socdave01, Stashglow, Snake Plissken, Raycer131, ramdan1212, girldiana1, The Well, 4sprz

Howard Stern and Rob Zombie

David Lynch

Did I post this already? I can't stop thinking about it...

Development Director, Los Angeles

Organization:

DAVID LYNCH FOUNDATION

Salary:

Commensurate with experience

GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY

The David Lynch Foundation (DLF) is seeking a motivated, innovative and organized fundraising professional to strategize, implement and support the Foundations fundraising efforts in Los Angeles, and help strengthen LA's overall fundraising capacity during a period of rapid growth. This is a new position and the first full-time Development Director for the LA office. This position will oversee all systems and processes related to fundraising for the LA office, and have the ability to build major gift and annual giving programs from scratch. He/she will report to the Director of DLFs Los Angeles office and to the National Director of Development in the DLFs New York office. The preferred candidate will have an interest in Transcendental Meditation and experience working with fundraising for education and/or health.

The David Lynch Foundation is a national organization formed in 2005 by famed film director David Lynch. It is a closely knit and highly dedicated organization that works to fund the implementation of scientifically proven stress-reducing techniques for at-risk populations including abused women and girls who have been victims of domestic violence, veterans with PTSD, inner city students, and others. Using an evidence-based approach, the Foundation has attracted the support of national-caliber foundations and individual donors as well as many well-known personalities in the news media, entertainment and music industries.

• Like 1