The Happy Birthday Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hbkwmxii, DowntownDan, Goembi, dablues, AmScray, acesmojo, frautotenkinder (omg frau happy b'day!!)   Denzel Washington and Woodrow Wilson

RoseyG, alf13, SoCooLBob, xzanos, TDBuddah, I-fold08, gunnarsson, TheRealDeal_08, rcgs59, Sea.Bass.JR, rcqs59, Misti Blue.   rofl they have the same b'day?!   Meg Ryan and Calvin Klein

Tartabull, who hit 262 home runs between 1984 and 1997, is currently a fugitive from justice. A warrant was issued for his arrest on May 12, 2012 after he failed to appear for a 180 day jail sentence, has been named the top deadbeat dad in Los Angeles after allegedly failing to pay more than $275,000 in child support for his two sons

• Like 1

Batch (64, whoa, gettin up there bud), tuckermitchell, chrozzo, cfinnn, and Fat_Canuck.

Also, Dennis Eckersley (one of my fave pitchers) and Gwen Stefani. Happy Birfday!

awwww! thank you!

Hey you guuuuuyyyyyssss! It's the weekend, so I'm doing the birthday stuff. Pretty awful Saturday. I'm pretty upset about it.

Zelphade (37)

TakeItBack (25)

snippytran (31)

Wish I knew a word that would adequately describe my intense anger.

Loogie (36)

Marie Antoinette, Nelly

Edit: I've never had more respect for Fritz than I do right now. So hard to pick the celebrity birthdays. "Two and only two" is a fucking cruel rule. After fifteen seconds I'm not even sure the shape the joke should take. Do I want polar opposites? ("I'm trying, I'm trying to, drink away the part of the day I cannot sleep away.") Do I want strange bedfellows? Do I want the two goofiest famous people ever? How about a famous person overrated, and an awesome person underrated?

After about 45 minutes I said "**** it," panicked, and did this. It's stupid. Marie Antoinette is boring. So is Nelly. They do not enhance each other, you know? There is no ironic benefit, no juxtaposition, no paradox. There is just "Marie Antoinette" and there is just "Nelly" and there is just "ugh."

Celebrating Today

av-26.jpg?_r=1166117551 (48) theresa113

av-45.jpg?_r=1168882632 (44) pokertvstar

av-2456.jpg?_r=0 (28) pockets

av-3718.jpg?_r=1168892012 (33) vonteego3

(34) IUnook

(46) TheDuck21

(43) Entrepeneur

(47) eddiedean987

av-25810.jpg?_r=1225748217 (26) IEnjoySlowrolling

If I was making a list of things I hate with unabashed abandon, slowrolling would be one of them. As a player, if my hand goes to showdown, and I think it has more than a 5% chance of winning, I show it down immediately. As a dealer, I wanted to murder the players that refused to show down after being called, or left of the button. I hated them. You know what the worst was? Listening to the "conversation."

"Do you have a pair?" I called you. "I have one pair." Show me. "I can't beat Ace King." Show me. "I can't beat top pair." Show me. "Okay, you're good." Show me. "[ACTS AS IF HE IS ABOUT TO FOLD HIS HAND]" Are you folding? "[LOOKS DEFEATED, FAKES TOWARDS THE MUCK AGAIN]" Fold or show me. "[LOOKS AT CARDS]" Turn your hand over in three seconds or I'm killing it and the pot gets shipped the other way.

Just, these mother****ers. Sometimes, it was a tournament, and their all in on the flop. The cards, by rule, have to get flipped over once the money goes in. STILL. They ask questions. "Do you have a pair? Ace King? No, I think I've got live cards. I have ace high. Can you beat Ace high?" Jesus, in TWO ****ING SECONDS YOU WILL HAVE ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED

photo-thumb-27012.jpg?_r=0 (26) Jargonator

av-32079.jpg?_r=0 (25) TwistedDenial

photo-thumb-34928.jpg?_r=0 (34) Helena

Charles Bronson and Dolph Lundgren, hell yeah.

• Like 2

After about 45 minutes I said "**** it," panicked, and did this. It's stupid. Marie Antoinette is boring. So is Nelly. They do not enhance each other, you know? There is no ironic benefit, no juxtaposition, no paradox. There is just "Marie Antoinette" and there is just "Nelly" and there is just "ugh."

Maybe you aren't Wang. Wang never would have sneered at a classically structured juxtaposition.

• Like 1

Discodan82, SweetDaddyFreak, kokid, mentallyretardedpear (lol wtf), tearly_123, noteye, Duke Manatee (hahah look at his pic), Gambit2300.

Leon Trotsky and David Petraeus.

• Like 1