jesus freaks and tourist.......

People like tourist who spammed this board with his saved bs is the exact reason I do not like religous freaks.You do a diservice to your relegion and all the people in your relgion.I had a close friend that was born again chritian which is what it looks like you are and he said something intersting. He said that people like you do a diservice to your relgion and make born agains looks like idiots. You make people have no respect for you so how can they possibly want to be part of your relgion?Alot of the UNPUSHY and cool born agains I know hate people like you because you hurt your religion with your pushyness.And thats the point, I can distinguish and know there are cool born agains, Jehovah witness and mormons, etc however the zelots in your groups make your whole religions look bad and makes you look like a bunch of freaks.Because of people like you alot of people out there view religious people like freaks. And thats not fair to them cause some of them are cool and dont make it their mission in life to force their religious opinions upon people at every possible momment like you do. IM sure your the same guy that tried to preach to me when I was in line a staples buying paper. Dude, when I am in staples I want to buy paper, not ponder my mortality and the meaning of life and weather or not i am going to hell which i dont even think exists. You are pimping your relgion, Jesus and God which is disrespectful to everyone.So please chill and stop this and go away. Trying to scare people into joining your relgion doesnt work. Hell is just a means you use to scare people into doing what you want them to do. You are a religious terroist.

Thank you for this post. I am an agnostic, and I don't mind debating different viewpoints. I do find people like this really annoying when they try to basically convert me to their religion. Amen to this post.

This tourist should know that we already follow the word of God, the example being the following...'Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.' --Ecclesiastes 10:19 He should really move on to the 'golden calf'' chatrooms...

Alot of the UNPUSHY and cool born agains I know hate people like you because you hurt your religion with your pushyness.
Hmmmmmmmmm.........................Wonder what Christ would say about these people? :?:
This tourist should know that we already follow the word of God, the example being the following...'Wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.' --Ecclesiastes 10:19 He should really move on to the 'golden calf'' chatrooms...
u kinda took ecclesiastes out of context. Youll notice he says "Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." several times. thats kinda like us saying zero, ziltch, nada...Ecclesiastes is Solomons search for something on this world that will make his time here worth while. Yet he finds nothing
u kinda took ecclesiastes out of context. Youll notice he says "Vanity of vanities! All is vanity." several times. thats kinda like us saying zero, ziltch, nada...Ecclesiastes is Solomons search for something on this world that will make his time here worth while. Yet he finds nothing
I was kinda kidding...

i figured u were..but i just wanted to make it clear to those who might be reading the thread about what is really said... A lot of yall dont want to see talks on Christianity or the promotion of it..but on the same note i dont like to see it misquoted..so its all good

Ok ill respond to the posts made by tourist. I am a Christian and anybody who has been here has seen that and I will defend it if somebody tries to put it down. But i will agree that it is a littl emuch to keep putting the same thread up over and over. How about you start a discussion on it? there are plenty of Christians on this site that will back u up. You arent helping the advancement of Christianity by continuously pissing people off. there are many threads that have been dedicated to Christianity in the off topic section so post there. Otherwise please stop or learn to do it a little more subtle

MODERATOR, THIS DUDE IS RIDICULOUS - I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE'S BELIEFS ARE ON RELIGION. I HAVE MY OWN AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. BUT PUMMELLING EVERY THREAD ON HERE WITH THAT IS JUST PLAIN BS. DELETE THE DUDE'S POSTS AND GET HIM OUT. I HATED TO DIGNIFY HIS CRAP WITH ANYTHING, BUT I BROKE DOWN AND DID - JUST BOOT HIM FOR THE LOVE OF.... lol!

MODERATOR, THIS DUDE IS RIDICULOUS - I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE'S BELIEFS ARE ON RELIGION. I HAVE MY OWN AND THAT IS ALL THAT MATTERS. BUT PUMMELLING EVERY THREAD ON HERE WITH THAT IS JUST PLAIN BS. DELETE THE DUDE'S POSTS AND GET HIM OUT. I HATED TO DIGNIFY HIS CRAP WITH ANYTHING, BUT I BROKE DOWN AND DID - JUST BOOT HIM FOR THE LOVE OF.... lol!
He has banned the person at least once before, the stupid douchebag keeps coming back.