Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

lake Joe is my favourite muskoka course. It's not the best, but its my favourite. Muskoka Bay is the best course, rocky crest is the best golf challenge, The Rock is the hardest, but lake Joe is just special. Let me know when you're there, and if you have a spot I'll come and play with you.

Ok we may since it depends on otto. He is taking a summer course and I need to use it by the end of June

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Was it hard to book?

Not in the middle of June :)

The stadium course was $120 incl. cart and we ko pa was $80. Got 8:30 tee times on a Saturday/Sunday easy enough, though we did book a month ahead. (Going June 15-19)

Next time I'm in Ontario with a free day I'll get in touch with you for sure

Not in the middle of June :)

The stadium course was $120 incl. cart and we ko pa was $80. Got 8:30 tee times on a Saturday/Sunday easy enough, though we did book a month ahead. (Going June 15-19)

Next time I'm in Ontario with a free day I'll get in touch with you for sure

thats amazing. Nothing wrong with that either. We play desert golf in Vegas end of June in the middle of the day and it's bearable.

Call me crazy. I just brought 77 dozen pro v1s They all have a company logo on the balls.

Going to give them as client gifts when they come in

speaking of golf balls. I've always paid up for them since I have a pretty high club head speed and really notice the difference between cheap balls and the good ones.

I read some good things about the Callaway Hex Soft balls that Costco was selling for $28 for 24 balls, so I bought a box, and they are actually pretty great. Will continue to use them.

whew. Did you get a bulk deal? 77 x $55 = a lot.

Yes they have a company logo on them. Paid $1,850

All my clients know I love to golf

So happy the building management put the air con on the last 2 days

my condo switched over from heat to AC last week. Would suck without it.

• 3 weeks later...

Avie Bennett dead at 89. RIP. Early on in my career I worked at his publishing company. One year I did a playoff hockey pool and he won. Took everyone who was involved in the pool to lunch.

Avie Bennett dead at 89. RIP. Early on in my career I worked at his publishing company. One year I did a playoff hockey pool and he won. Took everyone who was involved in the pool to lunch.

for those who don't know who he was

https://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2017/06/03/publisher-altruist-real-estate-developer-avie-bennett-dead-at-89.html

I have 3 young raccoons living under my BBQ. They crawled under the cover and hide there during the day.

I don't think they make good eating though.

I have 3 young raccoons living under my BBQ. They crawled under the cover and hide there during the day.

This morning I went to the backyard and yanked the BBQ cover off the BBQ Under the BBQ and cover was the mother and 7 babies.

Otto was with me and I told him to run after I pulled the cover. Never seen him run so fast in my life.

This morning I went to the backyard and yanked the BBQ cover off the BBQ Under the BBQ and cover was the mother and 7 babies.

Otto was with me and I told him to run after I pulled the cover. Never seen him run so fast in my life.

I don't blame him. Mama raccoons can be scary.

• 2 weeks later...

The rain has caused havoc for golf courses today. Heard some courses closed such as Cardinal. I played Sleepy Hollow today and when I got there for our tee time of 2:20 they told us we can't use a cart. When we got to the 18th hole the tee box had dead fish around it.

I played today at Rolling Hills since I had a coupon that was about to expire. Before we teed off (8:25 am) there was a very slight rain. The starter said we can always get a rain check if it starts to rain harder but if we hear the siren to get off the course. I said okay. We had to wait for our 4th since he was late.

As we approached the 16th green and escaping pretty much alot of rain (we had some but it was okay), we heard the siren. I said okay guys lets go.

Here is why we had to leave:

https://www.thestar...._lightning.html

We did however believe it or not get a credit for half of the round.

I played today at Rolling Hills since I had a coupon that was about to expire. Before we teed off (8:25 am) there was a very slight rain. The starter said we can always get a rain check if it starts to rain harder but if we hear the siren to get off the course. I said okay. We had to wait for our 4th since he was late.

As we approached the 16th green and escaping pretty much alot of rain (we had some but it was okay), we heard the siren. I said okay guys lets go.

Here is why we had to leave:

https://www.thestar...._lightning.html

We did however believe it or not get a credit for half of the round.

wow

from the story

Around 7.5 per cent of lightning-related deaths happen to people while golfing, according to Environment Canada