• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

My god I might have to ride a bike now. The cost to repair my intake manifold and Adblue heater is through the roof

Turbodiesel's aren't a lot of fun to repair are they.

My god I might have to ride a bike now. The cost to repair my intake manifold and Adblue heater is through the roof

This is the Mercedes SUV you should have waited for.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-03-06/mercedes-taps-rugged-luxury-trend-with-world-s-priciest-suv?cmpid=socialflow-twitter-business&utm_content=business&utm_campaign=socialflow-organic&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I am giving away $400 in Amazon gift cards on my youtube channel. If anyone wants in just go to the video below and type in what country you are in. Also if you can download the slot app I have provided link for as they are the ones sponsoring the giveaway.

https://www.youtube....h?v=tmGf5FDhnpE

Done. My 12 year old would go crazy shopping on Amazon. She already spent all of my GC from PokerStars

Done. My 12 year old would go crazy shopping on Amazon. She already spent all of my GC from PokerStars

Going to use Google Random number Generator. Going to be a bitch to write everyones username on a spread sheet and assign them a number. Giveaway will be done next tuesday,

8,000! subscribers?

im a youtube novice, so I realize thats probably not a big deal in that world, but it still blows me away.

You have to stand inline to get sev autograph

8,000! subscribers?

im a youtube novice, so I realize thats probably not a big deal in that world, but it still blows me away.

I have these slot apps email me all the time if I can showcase their app. Decided why not get money from them and give it all back to the viewers, in addition to this I am also giving away all my earning from first 4 months.

on my way

C65Zu6TW0AAsHX0.jpg

Actually Asians like eating ice cream in the cold as it lowers the internal body temperature and makes the external body temperature easier to adjust. Just like hot tea when its 40 degrees out.

Closer to me :P

I drove down Donlands past a 150 year old apartment building and then turned right onto Danforth. Parked at a Green P lot next to the Pape subway station and spent 3.5 quality hours mostly going into store front basements on The Danforth. You really don't want to know what some of them look like in their basements.

I had zero opportunity to either door or run over any cyclists as I didn't see a single one.

Lol. That building is only 90 years old. Assuming you're talking about mine. Think it's the oldest around. Right on the corner.

Surprised you didn't see a cyclist. I see them pretty frequently, even in cold weather.