• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Weird. I've never really looked. Liz just takes them in.

Get a mesh lingerie bag and wash it in the washer cold/gentle and pull it out immediately when it's done and dry flat. Use woolite.

I read those same instructions online, but I don't have a laundry machine of my own, and it would be kind of difficult to do in a laundromat. This is why this is complicated. I send the rest of my laundry out for wash/dry/fold, but I wouldn't really trust them with non-standard stuff. Any time I have delicates or dressier stuff, I tend to bring it to a different place. Both places are within like a 7 minute walk. I'll just take a stroll over there tomorrow. Supposed to be +6 degrees!

Weird. I've never really looked. Liz just takes them in.

Get a mesh lingerie bag and wash it in the washer cold/gentle and pull it out immediately when it's done and dry flat. Use woolite.

We get these at the dollar store, then just hang to dry

Raptors get Ibaka for T.Ross+1st.

Personally, I think its a great deal, but I've never been that high on TRoss.

And if they manage to resign him, its huge for the franchise IMO.

Bob, I'd be curious to hear your thoughts on the Raptors picking up Ibaka.

Nice trade for raps. Backup guard and high first rounder

However don't know ibaka contract

Nice trade for raps. Backup guard and high first rounder

However don't know ibaka contract

he's a ufa at end of year. reports say Raps want to sign him+ (more imp), he may already want to sign here.

Trade makes sense.

Ibaka is probably quite a bit older than listed and his game has gone downhill. Patrick Patterson is a better player.

Trade makes sense.

Ibaka is probably quite a bit older than listed and his game has gone downhill. Patrick Patterson is a better player.

crap, not what I wanted to read!

dont know much about him other than watching him play with OKC in the playoffs, and was always really impressed with his game. I thought it would fit in well with Lowry+Demar.

dont know much about him other than watching him play with OKC in the playoffs, and was always really impressed with his game. I thought it would fit in well with Lowry+Demar.

he should fit in very well

Patrick Patterson is a really good player. His injury is why they have sucked recently. Before the trade he was the 2nd most irreplacable player behind Lowry. Derozan is the 2nd best player but they can replace his minutes with Norm, but the Raptors were really thin up front and couldn't fade a Pat Pat injury.

Me too.

I think Ibaka will fit in very well. I had thoughts of taking my girls to a Raptors game in Detroit on March break.

Not raptors related, but I'm going to Timberwolves vs. Mavericks court side seats on Feb 24th in Minny. My first live NBA game since the Vancouver Grizzlies were a thing.

weird coincidence, I had a friend just send me a pic from next door too. he's parked in the lot of that building, smoke all around his car.

I was in a meeting. Turns out or building got evacuated. Mostly just us here.

Not raptors related, but I'm going to Timberwolves vs. Mavericks court side seats on Feb 24th in Minny. My first live NBA game since the Vancouver Grizzlies were a thing.

I had courtside seats once. Took Otto. Of course we got to the game really early. We stuck out since we don't look like we belong (because we don't).

During the shoot around before the game one of the balls came towards us. Otto (must have been 8-9 years old) went to get the ball but it went through his hands and under the chair. Chris Duhon went to retrieve the ball and threw it to Otto and motion to him to pass it back to him. After Otto did that we giggle like little boys.

Jeez! I wonder if Chris is there?!

just back from 8+ hours there. Very intense fire. We had three mayday calls (trapped firefighter) in the first hour. Just defensive now.

just back from 8+ hours there. Very intense fire. We had three mayday calls (trapped firefighter) in the first hour. Just defensive now.

That was some scary shit when the roof collapsed. I know you guys are trained to know when that stuff is going to happen, but firefighters were walking across it like moments before.

I'm hoping everyone made it out alright? Minor injuries only?

That was some scary shit when the roof collapsed. I know you guys are trained to know when that stuff is going to happen, but firefighters were walking across it like moments before.

I'm hoping everyone made it out alright? Minor injuries only?

a couple of guys with minor injuries. A fire like that beats the hell out of you. Literally like being punched for 8 hours. We were lucky today....
  • Like 1

a couple of guys with minor injuries. A fire like that beats the hell out of you. Literally like being punched for 8 hours. We were lucky today....

I can't even imagine.

Really great work by everyone there. Seems like it was contained to just that building. You saved a lot of homes and offices that it could have jumped to. I'm guessing that's goal number one after you know there's nobody in the building.

When I got evacuated at around 3:30, there were still flames shooting out periodically. That's, what, 6 hours after it started?

Would they still be dumping water on the building right now? Making sure all the embers, etc are out?

I can't even imagine.

Really great work by everyone there. Seems like it was contained to just that building. You saved a lot of homes and offices that it could have jumped to. I'm guessing that's goal number one after you know there's nobody in the building.

When I got evacuated at around 3:30, there were still flames shooting out periodically. That's, what, 6 hours after it started?

Would they still be dumping water on the building right now? Making sure all the embers, etc are out?

theres still heavy fire. Trapped heat and big fuel loads made this a tough fire. We brought in a demolition excavator to tear open the roof so we could get at the fire better. This one will still be burning when the sun comes up. But we did some great work not to lose the whole block, especially with how tight the exposure buildings are.
  • Like 3

Hopefully everyone is ok. Glad you're safe! Thank you!