• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Do I sound like a douche if I say I dont really like "american" coffee, and prefer espressos?

Espressos really hit me hard. If I have one I am wide awake for at least 8 hours.

They are too strong for me

Tim's regular is terrible, almost tastes sour to me. Tim's dark roast is drinkable. Mcdonald's is quite a bit better than the Tim's dark. Starbuck's dark roast is better than Mcd's, and that's about as far up the coffee chain as I ever go. A&W actually has decent coffee, better than tim's, not as good as Mcd's.

I never knew I could access my bet365 account in the USA.

I would be very careful about placing any bets from your account while you are in the US. Just don't do it as you risk your account being closed and money taken.

I would be very careful about placing any bets from your account while you are in the US. Just don't do it as you risk your account being closed and money taken.

Ok thanks for the advice. It is not worth it

So after reading this I am thinking the worst. I go upstairs and the cousins are messing around and I get my blood pressure taken. It is high

Yes it would be high if I could lose my gambling bankroll

So after reading this I am thinking the worst. I go upstairs and the cousins are messing around and I get my blood pressure taken. It is high

Yes it would be high if I could lose my gambling bankroll

I don't think you'll have a problem, just don't log into your account until you are back in Canada. If they say something just plead ignorance.

some books are looking for excuses to take your money, bet365 is just concerned with not breaking any US regulations.

Drove home from D.C. yesterday. Hit a snowstorm and the car was very good. However my old age I don't think I can do it anymore. I think sitting in a car for 10 hours is too much for my aging bones

Drove home from D.C. yesterday. Hit a snowstorm and the car was very good. However my old age I don't think I can do it anymore. I think sitting in a car for 10 hours is too much for my aging bones

I am done driving in snow storms, my borders are Ajax to Oakville east to west and Newmarket for the north. Not worth it.