• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

It's also a little bit off, as they seemingly assume 1 person per car, but the average tends to be like 1.2. Still, the point is well made for people who seem to think that having better transit options will tie up car traffic. Sure, it's annoying when a street car is in your lane, but it would be far worse if they didn't exist at all and you had 60 cars to deal with instead.

It's also a little bit off, as they seemingly assume 1 person per car, but the average tends to be like 1.2. Still, the point is well made for people who seem to think that having better transit options will tie up car traffic. Sure, it's annoying when a street car is in your lane, but it would be far worse if they didn't exist at all and you had 60 cars to deal with instead.

Not a fair comparison though since those people mostly will just be on a bus and not a car.

I hate traffic in the city. However I have a choice of either taking the ttc or car when i head down to a client on university.

So I take the car and pay for parking because transit sucks

I hate traffic in the city. However I have a choice of either taking the ttc or car when i head down to a client on university.

So I take the car and pay for parking because transit sucks

don't you live in walking distance of the subway ?

Something I found out. Jack Layton was caught naked in a whorehouse. May he a RIP, but one of the most beloved politicians.

He wasn't all that liked until somehow he had a makeover the last couple of years.

The voters of Toronto just got royally screwed..Democracy is not being exercised in our great city.

The Deputy Mayor, who was not elected now has more power than Rob Ford.

This is a travesty..

The whole political system is a sham..

If you are going to handcuff the mayor, you should have an election and let the people decide, the voters..Not a bunch of self serving, buffoons who acted illegally to get their own agenda approved.

Ridicolous

If Rob Ford is telling the truth, and IF Rob Ford doesnt have anything else that will come up then this will be looked back upon a dark day in Municipal politics.

AGAIN IF we believe everything Rob Ford has said.

He hasnt had a drink in over 3 weeks, he tried crack over a year ago, and is not a drug addict.

He is a bit of a buffoon, says the wrong things sometimes...Morally he has done a lot of bad personal things..But so have a lot of others on council..They have no basis politically , thats the important thing POLITICALLY to do what they did..The People need to oust the mayor, not a bunch of idiots

Ridicolous

Do you northerners have a constitution like document that allows or disallows what just happened? Usually decisions like that are dine within the rules this you weren't going to be given a vote.

I really dont know all the details about municipal politics, but from what i understand they have no basis to oust the mayor..They havent ousted the mayor..

But they passed ridicolous motions to limit his powers...Took away his staff..Lowered his budget...