• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Things just got really exciting..THey had to call a break..

Doug Ford to Councillor Minnon-Wong : Have you ever smoked Marijuana..Answer the question..

Very exciting to watch

Not watching this of course, but it sounds hilarious from the narration here and elsewhere. My favourite part is that Doug Ford is so absurdly and unabashedly biased. He's a councillor not a goddamn cheerleader or spokesman.

Twitter tells me that Ford admitted to buying illegal drugs while in office. I don't understand a system that allows him to still be in public office tomorrow.

Not watching this of course, but it sounds hilarious from the narration here and elsewhere. My favourite part is that Doug Ford is so absurdly and unabashedly biased. He's a councillor not a goddamn cheerleader or spokesman.

Twitter tells me that Ford admitted to buying illegal drugs while in office. I don't understand a system that allows him to still be in public office tomorrow.

Before the break, it looked like a line brawl was going to start..This weasel Minnan-Wong who is obviously trying to get votes for his run for mayor next year, starts the motion to have Ford ousted. Its pointless as there is no way they can oust him as mayor..

Then Doug Ford, super bro, gets up and asks..Councillor Minnan Wong, have you ever smoked marijuana...Answer the question...I ask all you councillors, have any of you smoked marijuana..

From the it gets pretty heated and both Ford go towards Minnan-Wong..Looked like a fight was going to happen, before they settled down.

The Ford Brothers are what they are but this is also showing how big a clown show the rest of them are as well.

they all have an agenda..They are wasting time and taxpayer money with all these stupid same old questions and motions..

Move on...Do some work for the city, do what the city is paying for...

The one guy that got up, forget his name an Italian sounding guy made a lot of sense..

He said something to the effect that what we are doing here is wrong..if this was a family member , we would rush to help him....Since he is a politician we all want to humiliate him publicly? He urged the Mayor to get some help and come back stronger than ever as he still has a lot of supporters. But he said he totally disagrees with all this nonsense

He urged the Mayor to get some help and come back stronger than ever as he still has a lot of supporters. But he said he totally disagrees with all this nonsense

Having the Mayor apologize, go into rehab and come back a 'new' man is his best course of action PR-wise.

Before the break, it looked like a line brawl was going to start..This weasel Minnan-Wong who is obviously trying to get votes for his run for mayor next year, starts the motion to have Ford ousted. Its pointless as there is no way they can oust him as mayor..

Then Doug Ford, super bro, gets up and asks..Councillor Minnan Wong, have you ever smoked marijuana...Answer the question...I ask all you councillors, have any of you smoked marijuana..

From the it gets pretty heated and both Ford go towards Minnan-Wong..Looked like a fight was going to happen, before they settled down.

BY99AWgCcAA9Rku.jpg

Why can't they have him ousted?

Doug Ford is almost certainly a bigger idiot than his brother. That question is laughably irrelevant. Have you ever smoked marijuana being compared to buying drugs while holding a public office?

Why can't they have him ousted?

Doug Ford is almost certainly a bigger idiot than his brother. That question is laughably irrelevant. Have you ever smoked marijuana being compared to buying drugs while holding a public office?

They dont have the power...Its not possible..

There is no proof that he bought drugs while holding office..but its irrelevant..

They dont have the power...Its not possible..

There is no proof that he bought drugs while holding office..but its irrelevant..

I would think his admission would be proof enough. And I'm sure the local news stories have gone into this in detail, but there must be some way for the councillors to bring about ousting the mayor. There's no way the municipal guidelines could be written so poorly that there is no procedure for this.

I would think his admission would be proof enough. And I'm sure the local news stories have gone into this in detail, but there must be some way for the councillors to bring about ousting the mayor. There's no way the municipal guidelines could be written so poorly that there is no procedure for this.

Council has no power to remove a member of council including the Mayor.

its been talked about non stop...Its not possible..There is nothing legally that they can do..They are just wasting time, even they admitted to it that its a symbolic motion...

Yes, there is a process to oust him, but it doesn't involve a bunch of self-serving whiney-bitch councillors.

The Province of Ontario has the ability to do it but unless he is criminally charged and convicted nothing will be done.

Do you have a federal agency that can oust him. If I remember correctly it was the FBI that got Detroit mayor Kilpatrick ousted by indicting him on a crapload of crimes he committed while in iffice.

the provincial government has said there is no reason to step in..

Also he hasnt been charged with any crimes..He has admitted to smoking crack, but no charges..

Being drunk once in a while and releasing crazy drug fuelled videos arent really criminal offences.

I think its important to have a leader who has control of his emotions, can remain calm at all times, and can function professionally no matter how difficult the negotiation.

Nice to see the CIty of Toronto elected such a person.

Here we go..

They would like to have a motion to drug test ALL councillors and release them to the public..

of course the hypocrites will not agree...

Here we go..

They would like to have a motion to drug test ALL councillors and release them to the public..

of course the hypocrites will not agree...

Welcome to the Circus called the City of Toronto. What a waste of taxpayers money. I am going to talk to a city councillor (John Parker) tonight at my son's hockey game and complain.