• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Its sad. I have played hockey there many times.

I don't think the fire has hit the arena part of things but you know the whole complex is going to down for a long time

I don't think the fire has hit the arena part of things but you know the whole complex is going to down for a long time

The community centre is a big part of the area. Its always full.

Another one is the Metro Golf Dome. That thing must have been up for like 20+ years.

https://www.blogto.com/sports_play/2019/01/metro-golf-dome-toronto-snow/

My neighbour has a membership there. He went up yesterday and saw the sign saying it was closed due to weather and he thought wtf. He than looked and said OMG.

The weather is also causing havoc on my car. I drive through snowbanks and park in snow since my car is like a tank. AWD and snow tires.

So I was driving 2 nights ago and the car started to vibrate in the front end at 110 kms and the whole car at 120 kms. I was like what the hell.

Spoke to my mechanic the next day and he said it was ice and snow in my wheel well and tires. So I went to a spray car wash to spray my tires. It was better but the rear end shook like crazy at 130 km.

Today because of the sun, the car drives like normal. I am guessing the ice and snow is gone.

The weather is also causing havoc on my car. I drive through snowbanks and park in snow since my car is like a tank. AWD and snow tires.

So I was driving 2 nights ago and the car started to vibrate in the front end at 110 kms and the whole car at 120 kms. I was like what the hell.

Spoke to my mechanic the next day and he said it was ice and snow in my wheel well and tires. So I went to a spray car wash to spray my tires. It was better but the rear end shook like crazy at 130 km.

Today because of the sun, the car drives like normal. I am guessing the ice and snow is gone.

yup, really common problem

Part of the reason to not drive 130 in the Winter ;-)

yup, really common problem

Part of the reason to not drive 130 in the Winter ;-)

But if I was not driving at that speed I would not known that I had this issue

• Like 2

https://www.cbc.ca/n...y-two-1.5001764

I know this community centre well. It's a big and busy one.

Chris, the Firefighters battling this must just get totally exhausted with the combination of the extreme hard work and cold.

scarborough-agincourt-rec-centre-fire.jpg

scarborough-agincourt-rec-centre-fire.jpg

so hard to work in this cold. We are still there today. The aerial platform in the left side of that picture froze solid and is now broken. The cold, weight of the ice, gear freezing up... makes a dangerous job twice as lethal.

I have to go into the fire station at Islington and Eglinton every 2 months, I always wish them a boring day.

I can guarantee you they appreciate that.

Watch out. Wife is thinking of going home for a couple of weeks in May with maybe the kids.

Its confirmed. Tickets are booked Wife is going home for 2 weeks but with only 2 kids (Otto and younger daughter). Since my older daughter is staying that pretty much killed what I had planned. 2 weeks of golf and poker at night.

Last time my wife went home it was August and we had no kids. I was either playing poker or ice hockey every single night.

I already tried to pawn her off at my sister's but my daughter doesn't want to go. So not sure what to do yet.

Came home from soccer practice in freezing rain. Heard the a$$hole who killed his daughter died.

Its a good night.

One other thing. Thank god my wife didn't get him as a patient.

Huge night tonight Raptor fans. Spurs in town and with them the return of my favourite Raptor of all time.

The return of the man who was instrumental in the Raptors becoming a top franchise in the NBA over the last years, and one of the most honest to goodness good guys in the NBA.

Welcome home Rudy Gay!

• Like 1

Huge night tonight Raptor fans. Spurs in town and with them the return of my favourite Raptor of all time.

The return of the man who was instrumental in the Raptors becoming a top franchise in the NBA over the last years, and one of the most honest to goodness good guys in the NBA.

Welcome home Rudy Gay!

Lol

Okay you had me but honestly Demar will always be a Raptor to me. He resigned when no one did in the past. Was not a quitter like Vince.

• 2 weeks later...

I attended a fundraiser poker tournament tonight for the aurora u14 girls team. I was the first one to rebuy and 2nd one knocked out after break.

I suck

I attended a fundraiser poker tournament tonight for the aurora u14 girls team. I was the first one to rebuy and 2nd one knocked out after break.

I suck

you're just the most charitable