Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

I am getting Fibe TV. Bell guy says it will take 2-3 hours. He has to go to the neighbours and asks me if they have a dog. For some reason I thought of Bob.

does the dog bite ?

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

The Peewee team from Fresno won a Silver Stick Tournament and the finals are being held in the town of Pelham. So they are going there in January. I have been chosen as the official guy to answer all questions related to this..I have never been to Pelham, it looks like a very small town and an interesting place to host a large tournament.

The Peewee team from Fresno won a Silver Stick Tournament and the finals are being held in the town of Pelham. So they are going there in January. I have been chosen as the official guy to answer all questions related to this..I have never been to Pelham, it looks like a very small town and an interesting place to host a large tournament.

Very small indeed. I drove past it going to pick up something at Brock U

I guess they are staying in St Catherines

Very small indeed. I drove past it going to pick up something at Brock U

I guess they are staying in St Catherines

They keep asking me where they should stay or how they should get there..I said you guys need to take the kids to Toronto and probably the Hockey Hall of Fame , but staying in Toronto and driving there isnt convenient..I doubt there are hotels in Pelham to handle a hockey tournament of that size

They keep asking me where they should stay or how they should get there..I said you guys need to take the kids to Toronto and probably the Hockey Hall of Fame , but staying in Toronto and driving there isnt convenient..I doubt there are hotels in Pelham to handle a hockey tournament of that size

The drive especially in January could be ugly. Don’t think they are use to snow

St Catherines is close by and my best guess of where to stay

The drive especially in January could be ugly. Don't think they are use to snow

St Catherines is close by and my best guess of where to stay

Yes most of them grew up in California and have never seen real snow..lol

St. Catharines is nice enough. Niagara right there too. Have to see the falls. HHOF would be nice. Rent cars tho. For HHOF probably park at a GO station like Aldershot.

They are scared to drive. Snow scares them. Lol. But good advise.

They are scared to drive. Snow scares them. Lol. But good advise.

Well there’s where you’ll be the old pro. There’s gotta e one or two more dads or moms who have driven in the snow before lol

Well there's where you'll be the old pro. There's gotta e one or two more dads or moms who have driven in the snow before lol

I am not going..Its a younger team from here.

Serge my services are available. I have snow tires and a 7 seater. They will feel like they are in a limo

They are good people. That’s cool

I just encounter the first person smoking Pot on the street legally. Old guy walking up Woodbine from the subway.

freaking hippies

my condo doesn't allow pot smoking anywhere in the building including your own unit which is a good thing.

freaking hippies

my condo doesn't allow pot smoking anywhere in the building including your own unit which is a good thing.

I assume they don't allow cigarette smoking either?

I assume they don't allow cigarette smoking either?

smoking is allowed in your own unit but not in common areas. Pot smells way way way more than cigarettes do and intrudes on others far more.

Condos can pass bylaws to restrict a lot of how you use your unit such as whether you can have pets and what type.

Are you legally allowed to smoke pot on a sidewalk?

Ban all smoking forever for all I care. Hate the smell of all of it and people who toss their butts on the ground as if cigarettes are exempt from littering can **** off straight to hell.

Are you legally allowed to smoke pot on a sidewalk?

Ban all smoking forever for all I care. Hate the smell of all of it and people who toss their butts on the ground as if cigarettes are exempt from littering can **** off straight to hell.

The government has enacted the following rules for using cannabis, both medical and recreational.

Where you can smoke and vape cannabis*

• Private residences – this does not include residences that are also workplaces (e.g. long-term care and/or retirement homes)
  • Many outdoor public places (e.g. sidewalks, parks)
  • Designated guest rooms in hotels, motels and inns
  • Residential vehicles and boats that meet certain criteria (e.g. have permanent sleeping accommodations and cooking facilities, and are parked or anchored)
  • Scientific research and testing facilities (if the cannabis use is for scientific research and testing purposes)
  • Controlled areas in:
    • long-term care homes
    • certain retirement homes
    • residential hospices
    • provincially-funded supportive housing
    • designated psychiatric facilities or veterans’ facilities

*Additional restrictions on smoking and vaping may exist in municipal bylaws, lease agreements, and the policies of employers and property owners.

Where you cannot smoke or vape cannabis

Indoors

You cannot smoke or vape cannabis in:

• indoor common areas in condos, apartment buildings and university/college residences
  • enclosed public places and enclosed work places
  • non-designated guest rooms in hotels, motels and inns

Schools and places where children gather

You cannot smoke or vape cannabis:

• at school, on school grounds, and all public areas within 20m of these grounds
  • on children’s playgrounds and public areas within 20m of playgrounds
  • in child care centres, or where an early years program is provided
  • in places where home child care is provided — even if children aren’t present

Hospitals, hospices, care homes and other facilities

• within 9m from the entrance or exit of hospitals (public/private), psychiatric facilities, long-term care homes, independent health facilities
  • on outdoor grounds of hospitals (public/private) and psychiatric facilities
  • in non-controlled areas in long-term care homes, certain retirement homes, provincially-funded supportive housing, designated psychiatric or veterans’ facilities, and residential hospices

Publicly owned spaces

You cannot smoke or vape cannabis in publicly-owned sport fields (not including golf courses), nearby spectator areas and public areas within 20m of these areas.

Vehicles and boats

You cannot consume cannabis (smoking, vaping, eating) in a vehicle or boat that is being driven or is at risk of being put into motion.

Other outdoor areas

• in restaurants and on bar patios and public areas within 9m of a patio
  • on outdoor grounds of specified Ontario government office buildings
  • in reserved seating areas at outdoor sports and entertainment locations
  • on grounds of community recreational facilities, and public areas within 20m of those grounds
  • in sheltered outdoor areas with a roof and more than two walls which the public or employees frequent, or are invited to (e.g. a bus shelter)

Its interesting that the laws in Canada are much more liberal than California. You cant smoke Marijuana in a public place here..Now its not a criminal offense or anything a small fine but its not legal.

I dont want to smell that shit in public and anywhere I have my kids around.

Also its still federally illegal to smoke pot. So if you have any job where you have to be drug tested , you wont pass..