• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

My 14 year old daughter wants to see her first concert, some 16 year old female signer. Not too thrilled about it:

http://www.billieeilish.com/

Anyways being the Dad I am, I went on Ticketmaster first thing on Tuesday at 10 am. Login in to buy the tickets and all gone.

What other option do I have? Stubhub is full of tickets.

My 14 year old daughter wants to see her first concert, some 16 year old female signer. Not too thrilled about it:

http://www.billieeilish.com/

Anyways being the Dad I am, I went on Ticketmaster first thing on Tuesday at 10 am. Login in to buy the tickets and all gone.

What other option do I have? Stubhub is full of tickets.

I’ve had great experience with Stub Hub

I’ve had great experience with Stub Hub

I do too but when I went to buy the tickets right when it went on sale they were all gone. Now I have to pay double?

I do too but when I went to buy the tickets right when it went on sale they were all gone. Now I have to pay double?

welcome to the world of concert ticket buying. You can't beat the pros at getting the tickets first.

https://www.thestar....or-vaughan.html

Arp do it. You would do well.

haha, thanks.

I'm not sure I knew the mayor of Markham made $250k a year! I knew it was one of the highest, didnt know it was so high and the actual highest in Canada. wow.

The current mayor Scarpitti I have met a few times actually, and first time was when I was 16, and won an election at my school to be the mayor of Markham for a day. Was supposed to shadow the real mayor, she pawned me off after 5min, and this guy Scarpitti showed me around all day, went for lunch. He was just a councillor then. Nice guy, glad he got so far. Talk about a career politician though.

• Like 2

welcome to the world of concert ticket buying. You can't beat the pros at getting the tickets first.

For me I would not pay but for my daughter I will pay the extra $100

• 2 weeks later...

May the driver lose his license for life. The pub he hit is the one who sponsors our softball team:

http://bayview-news.com/2018/08/donlands-oconnor-pub-crash-sees-motorist-on-impaired.html/

Zero chance of that. That Muzzo kid killed an entire family, nearly, and he only got a 12-year ban (that will only start after his prison sentence, so effectively longer).

Zero chance of that. That Muzzo kid killed an entire family, nearly, and he only got a 12-year ban (that will only start after his prison sentence, so effectively longer).

Are you drinking thinking I was serious about my comment. Did you not read that is the place that sponsors my softball team

No, I got it. I just meant he'll get some laughable suspension like 6 months or something. I'd rather see much harsher license revocations for drunk driving.

I agree. Drunks should be tarred and feather. I have a true hate for idiot drunks

I have a true hate for idiot drunks

Damn, I like being drunk! Not sure Im always an idiot, but maybe sometimes.

Not driving while I do it, but 'idiot drunk' can be fun.

(its not easy being a Whalers fan, we need to drink to get by sometimes)

Agreed Idiot Drunk is a cool person..As long as he isnt driving..

Sorry to have these deep feeling about drunks but when I was younger I got rear ended by 2 drunk drivers and it messed up my neck for life

It’s the really reason why I don’t drink

On a side note my daughter was playing softball on Saturday. 2 of her teammates mention how their dads were drinking in the parking lot. My daughter said there is never a chance that I would do that because I don’t drink. Her teammates looked her in the eye and said you are so lucky

• Like 1

Hey I don’t hate all. The drunks at Bills games are awesome

I am also playing golf on Sunday at Caledon golf and country club. On the 600 yard par 5 is where a CRA tax auditor flipped his cart because he was drunk on a very steep hill

I think caledon is where our work tourney was last year. Number 10 is a drivable par four. It’s like less than 250.

Might be #1. It was shotgun so I don’t recall the order, but it’s tee box is beside the clubhouse so one of the two.

This year we play Royal Woodbine. Looks like a fun course. Literally next door to our Toronto West office.

Do you take the clubs on the bus or by bike?

Train/bus. I’d consider biking a short distance (and if they had bike share nearby). Would be pretty easy with the clubs on my back. Ive got a nice light walking bag.

• Like 1

I think caledon is where our work tourney was last year. Number 10 is a drivable par four. It’s like less than 250.

It’s #9 and it’s 269 yards. I drove it and 4 putted for bogey. Yes I suck at putting

Good question should be do you walk the course.

My walking days are done. Cart only or I don’t play