• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Nope, but I am meeting up with some friends for some drinks and the Jays game will be on at the pub. Does that count?

If you're out and feel like a post game drink, shoot me a text, though I think we will be staying north end of the city.

Got in a car accident on the QEW. Everyone is ok thank god. Rental vehicle is totalled. Guess I won’t be making the jays game tonight

Got in a car accident on the QEW. Everyone is ok thank god. Rental vehicle is totalled. Guess I won’t be making the jays game tonight

Omg. If you need any help let me know. I have a 7 seater

Jeez. Glad everyone is ok.

Omg. If you need any help let me know. I have a 7 seater

Thanks man, I appreciate it. I’ve got a buddy coming to pick us up though

awful but im glad to see waynes post, and zach typing, I know both of you are very close to there.

wtf

Live pretty much my whole life on the Danforth. Very sad night.

I’m about a km east. I didn’t hear the gunshots but like 20 cop cars came screaming down Donlands past my windows. Knew something bad happened.

There was a video of that showed the first couple shots and it’s right across the street from where my softball team went for post-game drinks on Friday. I’m in that area quite often.

I worked right on that stretch of The Danforth on Friday and anybody who goes to the Taste of The Danforth knows it well. Guy just walking down the street shooting people. ****ing nuts.

2 weeks ago I was working in the Jane and Finch area and the next day somebody was killed right where I was and the night after that another murder.

You probably don't want me working in your neighbourhood.

Not a good night to be doing my job in Toronto. What a scene. For you guys that know the Danforth it started at that little sidewalk corner park on the north side of Danforth and Logan (I used to live on Logan right at Danforth). Across from the Tim Hortons. Moved west across the street. I’ve never seen that many shell casings at a scene before. We heard...rumour at this point for sure...that he may have been targeting the woman and just kept shooting. Pretty awful scene.

Not a good night to be doing my job in Toronto. What a scene. For you guys that know the Danforth it started at that little sidewalk corner park on the north side of Danforth and Logan (I used to live on Logan right at Danforth). Across from the Tim Hortons. Moved west across the street. I’ve never seen that many shell casings at a scene before. We heard...rumour at this point for sure...that he may have been targeting the woman and just kept shooting. Pretty awful scene.

the same as the guy at Yonge and Finch targeting women. There are a lot of sick men who are becoming weaponized on the internet against women and it's very sad and very scary.

It's seems like the first responders from Police, Fire and Paramedics were there very quickly and saved a lot of lives.

in that neighbourhood, it was weird checking victims to see if I knew anyone...

I just hope i don’t know anyone.

I do know one guy who was across the street when it was happening. He is pretty freak out about iit

I know the media doesn’t put it out but people know who the 18 year old and 10 year old girls who died. My daughter knows them. Extremely sad.

I know the media doesn't put it out but people know who the 18 year old and 10 year old girls who died. My daughter knows them. Extremely sad.

really sorry to hear that