• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

I haven't been looking this forward to a Raptors game since the day Vince got his diploma.

I watched a fair amount of CLE-IND, and I have to say, Cleveland looks both invincible, and a mess. The invincible is pretty much all Lebron though, but if a couple of the other guys start playing better, they will be very hard to beat. Im surprised they opened +195 to win the series, I would have thought they would be like +120 at most. I just won't bet against the Raptors.

That said, Indy probably was the better team in round 1, and just barely lost due to some questionable calls a la Lebron.

I am not a "lebron hater", so hard for me to hate these guys, but I do have a real sense of dread for anything Cavalier right now. Go Raptors!

Lol since Vince got his diploma

On that subject I didn’t go and get my designation when I finished. Honestly didn’t think it was a big thing. Also my wife didn’t go and get her BA in education

So do I think Vince made an error in judgement going? A definite yes

It’s a pretty amazing accomplishment if there is no conspiracy and the NBA helped along. 7 years in a row in the finals with 3 different teams. I’m still not sold that there is no conspiracy. I think the Cavs will win the series. I hope it doesn’t happen.

Last day of tax season for personal. Generally it is just tying up loose ends since no one comes to me with their return on the last day.

I am sitting in my office and get a phone call at 3 pm. She says she has to see me. So I say sure come over at 6 pm.

She arrives at 5:30 and she is young blond wearing a very tight short black dress.

There is a god.

Last day of tax season for personal. Generally it is just tying up loose ends since no one comes to me with their return on the last day.

I am sitting in my office and get a phone call at 3 pm. She says she has to see me. So I say sure come over at 6 pm.

She arrives at 5:30 and she is young blond wearing a very tight short black dress.

There is a god.

These stories suck without pictures

• Like 1

Bob, I know Lebron is not a guy that 1 player can stop/limit, but what do you think of Pascal Siakam guarding him?

I think Siakam could really make a diff this series, am I high?

Bob, I know Lebron is not a guy that 1 player can stop/limit, but what do you think of Pascal Siakam guarding him?

I think Siakam could really make a diff this series, am I high?

Siakim has a chance to be a great defender.

The problem with him and Lebron is that he isn't strong enough but we'll see. Haralabob doesn't think any of the Raptor's defenders match up well with Lebron.

Siakim has a chance to be a great defender.

The problem with him and Lebron is that he isn't strong enough but we'll see. Haralabob doesn't think any of the Raptor's defenders match up well with Lebron.

(((Eric Koreen)))

Verified account

@ekoreen

4h4 hours ago

More

With OG on James: 1.17 PPP on 48 possessions

With Siakam on James: 1.41 PPP on 22 possessions

whats the deal with the Jays game..I might of missed something..

They are playing now, and there is a game at 1:40( my time) ..Is the doubleheader supposed to have started at 1:40?

whats the deal with the Jays game..I might of missed something..

They are playing now, and there is a game at 1:40( my time) ..Is the doubleheader supposed to have started at 1:40?

There was a 2-hour rain delay.

dammit

I missed the whole game. (son had the lead in school play, who starts a pro game at 6pm EST????)

At first I was a little disappointed I was going to miss it, now I'm really glad I didnt have to live thru that. And my son killed it, unlike the Raptors. Priorities are great!

That said, Id love to hear your synopsis Bob, esp of what went wrong...