• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

were you guys able to play sports, be active during the therapy times?

im trying to figure out whats my best timeline in my life to get surgery....

No. I wasn't allowed to lift even 20lbs higher than shoulder height for quite sometime. After therapy I was good. Played soccer and hockey.

I lost a friend/client today (one of my first clients). Spoke to her and found out she had cancer 3 weeks ago. Delightful lady. Last words I said to her was to stay strong.

I lost a friend/client today (one of my first clients). Spoke to her and found out she had cancer 3 weeks ago. Delightful lady. Last words I said to her was to stay strong.

Sorry for your loss, Wayne.

**** cancer!

• Like 1

Prayers are with the Ford family. While he was ridiculed and treated by some as a clown, the man had serious personal issues and I'm sure even his opponents wish him the best.

I know it exists. And that is all. I didn't know it had a name.

It seems to be a ridiculous overbuild, but perhaps cyclist volumes warranted full grade separation... it's definitely possible in the Netherlands.

We're a long, long, long, long way from needing something like that here. Especially considering that kind of thing is rather suburban... our suburban bike mode share is so tiny because of how poorly we've used land and designed our transportation systems. It'll take a long, long, long, long time before our suburbs are so hospitable to cyclists that we need to grade separate intersections.

The way cycling is such a lifestyle over there, even the suburbs have high cycling mode share. They cities also doesn't sprawl as much as over here, so less distance to cover. Cycling to work downtown from a suburb isn't a crazy idea there. Plus they've got safe, separated infrastructure covering the entire city, about as ubiquitously as roads here.

Here's rush hour in Amsterdam, for context:

Ya, know it+haven't read it.

Im pretty sure the books been out about a year. I believe it was released in time for last years 100th anniv of the genocide commemoration on April 24.

Reading all the stuff regarding Rob Ford, took me back to that tumultuous time in Toronto when all the stuff was breaking.

I dont think its a surprise that I was always a Ford supporter...I used to be bashed for that , mostly in here not in real life...I think he did a lot of good for the city...His passion and love for Toronto were unmatched. His love and support for Toronto sports were always appreciated by me.

Its always sad when a 46 year old is taken away from this world, but I think the last few years of his life were very tragic. He had a lot of demons, issues that I am not sure were all dealt with. Drugs and alcohol ruin a lot of lives, and in Mayor Ford's case that was probably very true. In the end though he couldnt beat the one thing that has taken a lot away from us that have been there.

RIP Mayor Ford..We will always remember the good times you brought to the wonderful city of Toronto.

Reading all the stuff regarding Rob Ford, took me back to that tumultuous time in Toronto when all the stuff was breaking.

I dont think its a surprise that I was always a Ford supporter...I used to be bashed for that , mostly in here not in real life...I think he did a lot of good for the city...His passion and love for Toronto were unmatched. His love and support for Toronto sports were always appreciated by me.

Its always sad when a 46 year old is taken away from this world, but I think the last few years of his life were very tragic. He had a lot of demons, issues that I am not sure were all dealt with. Drugs and alcohol ruin a lot of lives, and in Mayor Ford's case that was probably very true. In the end though he couldnt beat the one thing that has taken a lot away from us that have been there.

RIP Mayor Ford..We will always remember the good times you brought to the wonderful city of Toronto.

I voted Ford when he got elected but the stuff afterwards was just crazy.

I just find it sad that 2 young kids will not have a Dad around anymore.

I agree. No one should die at 46. Or from cancer. And, tbh, maybe rob Ford could have kicked everything and beat cancer and written a story that would have been remarkable. Sad that he didn't get that chance. And yes, I will say this about Ford: he always thought he was doing what was right for the city, and he worked harder than most of the rest of council combined.

But he was still a joke as a mayor, and did virtually nothing redeeming for the city in the big picture. He was in miles over his head as mayor, and should have stayed in his niche as councillor. He was also a racist, homophobic bully.

Haven't been to a barber in years as I always shave my head. My hair was a big grey mess so I thought let me go to a barber and get a style.

Went to the neighbourhood barber shop on Eglington West. Yes the type of place that's open till 2 am and just plays reggae all day long.

Asked the guy "just trim the back and sides, get rid of that crap on my neck and leave the top alone."

"Ya bro no problem mon"

This is what he basically did. So now I look like Frankenstein, with a perfect line across and down.

tumblr_nmv7w6Stno1u98a6go1_1280.jpg

Barbers are the best. I go to an old Italian guy. He is 75 and still strong. Best haircut all the time and I feel like a million dollars after I leave.

Problem is my hair grows so fast. I have to go monthly

Barbers are the best. I go to an old Italian guy. He is 75 and still strong. Best haircut all the time and I feel like a million dollars after I leave.

Is his name Tony and is he close to Johnnys?

my Italian barber Joe passed away a couple years ago. I haven't found a replacement for him yet

my Italian barber Joe passed away a couple years ago. I haven't found a replacement for him yet

I use to go to a Greek barber but he passed away. Heavy smoker.