• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

lol. Dude, why are you watching tv when you are visiting family? Doesnt anyone sit and talk anymore? :)

When the Leafs play it needs to be on!!!!

Now I just bring my iPad and stream it if I have to.

I think Rogers has that as well if I'm not mistaken. I can watch all my channels anywhere.

I think Rogers has that as well if I'm not mistaken. I can watch all my channels anywhere.

ya they do. I watched Jays playoff games at the office last fall thanks to it, didnt know they had this available to me before that.

nobody has released details of what they will be offering

New CRTC regs mean that they must offer a limited basic package for a reasonable price and then make everything available on a pick and pay basis. That doesn't limit them in offering packages however.

It will be very interesting to see what they include in the basic package and how much things like TSN and Sportsnet will cost on their own if not included in the basic.

I heard this was coming March 1, did you hear this too?

(I need to shop for internet and possibly tv packages for Apr 1)

I heard this was coming March 1, did you hear this too?

(I need to shop for internet and possibly tv packages for Apr 1)

yes March 1st is the day. I don't expect Rogers to announce their pricing until March 1st

That's perfect. Leaves me plenty of time. I won't worry about that until then.

Now to figure out how hydro works.

Hydro bends you over and sucks you dry at the same time.

LOL.... if a relative came to my house and watched sports on an IPAD, I would treat them like the kids on my hockey team in the dressing room before games. 'No electronics in the room, I'll take that thank you'.

Just stream it. We do on the Kodi box (we switch from Ouya)

Yup...android box ftw.

Zach, you should look into going without cable and just getting very good Internet service.

• Like 1

Yes I know that one. They advertise for people who want a furnish place for a month

I was curious about this...

I don't think it's like that anymore.

Looking back on old Google Street View images, they have advertising up for that (April 2009):

ffdff4fba9283ca2fb9b1ddf450a440c.png

But they don't have it up any more. That sign also wasn't up in April 2012. The phone number in that picture seems to link to a different numbered company than the one that currently owns/manages the building.

I think the building was bought within the last few years by the company that I'm leasing from now, so I would assume the building is now just a regular long-term tenant apartment building. I was never given any indication it was anything else.

I was curious about this...

I don't think it's like that anymore.

Looking back on old Google Street View images, they have advertising up for that (April 2009):

ffdff4fba9283ca2fb9b1ddf450a440c.png

But they don't have it up any more. That sign also wasn't up in April 2012. The phone number in that picture seems to link to a different numbered company than the one that currently owns/manages the building.

I think the building was bought within the last few years by the company that I'm leasing from now, so I would assume the building is now just a regular long-term tenant apartment building. I was never given any indication it was anything else.

What's your point? I was wrong because they don't do this anymore? What I was referring to was that the building was known as short term rental.

Trust me on this. I grew up on the danforth.

• Like 1

What's your point? I was wrong because they don't do this anymore? What I was referring to was that the building was known as short term rental.

Trust me on this. I grew up on the danforth.

You're so defensive at the weirdest times.

My point is that I was curious about that because I don't want to live in a rooming house so I did a little coarse research. I don't care if you were right or wrong.

Further, your post was in the PRESENT tense, so how long you've been there means nothing.

Thanks for your input, though, but I'm going to go back to ignoring your posts.

You're so defensive at the weirdest times.

My point is that I was curious about that because I don't want to live in a rooming house so I did a little coarse research. I don't care if you were right or wrong.

Further, your post was in the PRESENT tense, so how long you've been there means nothing.

Thanks for your input, though, but I'm going to go back to ignoring your posts.

Ignore all you want. Just a sign that you don't respect anyone opinions.

Living on the danforth for 35 years does mean something

• Like 1

lmao you are so weird wayne. you said something about the building - Zach pointed out it wasn't like that anymore, but that you were still right about the building because it used to do that. I have no idea why you'd be so defensive about that explanation, or why you'd think you were being accused of...not knowing the danforth? Not even sure what you think the insult was.

He respected your opinions enough to do some detailed research on them, and actually discuss them when he found what the real story was. Somehow, you (and serge) seem to think that your opinions are being disrespected when they were actively considered, while also disrespecting the alternative, which in this case wasn't actually an opinion, it was hard evidence.

lmao you are so weird wayne. you said something about the building - Zach pointed out it wasn't like that anymore, but that you were still right about the building because it used to do that. I have no idea why you'd be so defensive about that explanation, or why you'd think you were being accused of...not knowing the danforth? Not even sure what you think the insult was.

He respected your opinions enough to do some detailed research on them, and actually discuss them when he found what the real story was. Somehow, you (and serge) seem to think that your opinions are being disrespected when they were actively considered, while also disrespecting the alternative, which in this case wasn't actually an opinion, it was hard evidence.

I respect everyone's opinion since everyone is entitled to their own. However if there is disrespect of my posts than I will defend myself. I read it the same way I read everyone's posts. I take it in a certain manner than maybe some others don't

With serge out of the country someone has to take over

While I support Wayne 100 percent and think Danny writes 145 words of mostly worthless commentary , I find it interesting that he chooses to involve me even when I didn't say a word on the topic.

well i don't know what to say then wayne. zach clearly didn't mean to disrespect you, then told you that he didn't, and you didn't apologize or retract your statement insulting him.

serge - you magically demonstrated your position by "liking" instead of saying words, that's true. so, your accusation that I involved you without you first involving yourself is absolutely baseless. Though I guess another very clear fact-based argument instead of wandering and irrelevant opinion will also be considered 'worthless commentary'.

Can we please focus our energy on getting Therrien fired!

I think as a "non fan" of the Habs and as someone who doesnt really mind the situation, lets keep the status quo.

:)

well i don't know what to say then wayne. zach clearly didn't mean to disrespect you, then told you that he didn't, and you didn't apologize or retract your statement insulting him.

serge - you magically demonstrated your position by "liking" instead of saying words, that's true. so, your accusation that I involved you without you first involving yourself is absolutely baseless. Though I guess another very clear fact-based argument instead of wandering and irrelevant opinion will also be considered 'worthless commentary'.

I wonder if you talk like this in real life situations..That would be odd and sometimes funny ..Because I dont write essays when I post..Just type what I say.

• Like 1

I am not a person who complains, insults, badgers, etc.

I am actually well liked by a lot of people I deal with To the point where they want to get into business with me. I have had numerous business propositions. I think that speaks higher of my character and of who I am.

If an apology is warranted I would of course provide one but it is not. I am not self centred and think I am above everyone else

• Like 1