Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

I m a big fan of Dateline. They show murder mysteries. Real life. Lot of times a husband who wants to get out of a marriage kills the wife and kids.

Get a ****ing divorce. It's one thing killing a spouse. But an innocent young child. There are no words v

This is not true. People do not usually kill to get out of a marriage. They usually kill because the marriage is already over and they want to "get back" at the spouse. It's a "I'll kill the kids before you take them" mentality.

A guy in Toronto(?) threw his child off the top of a building not that long ago.

I believe we should have some form of torture for those who abuse/kill children. Jail is too good and capital punishment is too easy.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

I don't understand depression because I've never really suffered from it, but I understand how depression could lead somebody down the path to an eventual suicide. I honestly can't imagine how any mental disorder could lead a father to murder his own children. I can't comprehend that somebody who is sane enough to function in any way in normal society could wind up in that situation. That is incomprehensible, what a tragedy.

Ya, just incomprehensible.

I agree with Dale, these seem to be situations of "if i cant have them, neither can she" Whatever the case, just awful and I do not understand how a father ever harms their child.

Now I'm upset that my son is away on a school trip for a few days, this is one of those cant wait to hug him when I get home moments.

This is not true. People do not usually kill to get out of a marriage. They usually kill because the marriage is already over and they want to "get back" at the spouse. It's a "I'll kill the kids before you take them" mentality.

A guy in Toronto(?) threw his child off the top of a building not that long ago.

I believe we should have some form of torture for those who abuse/kill children. Jail is too good and capital punishment is too easy.

Ya that's ****ed up. I can't imagine

Should I go see Brian Burke and Don Meehan talk on Thursday?

Yes. You might learn something listening to a genius

Not sure. I agree, I should go. I don't have anything else going on. I'll see if i can find a friend.

Can I go? Or you have to be a student?

3:30 to 5:00 on Thursday.

I'll come. Take the subway down. You sure I won't get kicked out without a ryerson pass?

Hoping he takes questions. I have several.

It will start with

" first off as a Leafs fan Mr Burke I like to thank you for the team you have put together.......

Hoping he takes questions. I have several.

It will start with

" first off as a Leafs fan Mr Burke I like to thank you for the team you have put together.......

You should wear this:

unbranded-secret-santa-office-brown-nose.jpg

nope I have studied it extensively..Communism in theory is a great thing..Everyone is healthy, everyone is fed, housed..Everyone has a decent standard of living.

Those are not tenets of communism. Communism means shared resources, it does not mean there is enough for everyone. That's the hope of course, but it is separate from the underlying theory.

Smoking never kills you when you start at 13, that doesn't mean smoking is fine for a 13 year old.

To quote about how dangerous car driving is for a segment of the population who has never done it before, and is prone to irresponsibility when given a high degree of responsibility, is to drastically spin the effect of cars on our society as a whole.

You want a discussion on whether 25-34 year olds should be driving at all, or with some different laws, fine. Don't tell the 60 year old he should be using public transit because the 25year old doesn't know how to drive a car safely.

Unlike smoking, which is only harmful to those doing it (or living with those who do it, etc), a 60-year old driver is in quite a bit of danger from a 25-year old who is a poor driver.

i am hoping stories come out that Robyn Doolittle did drugs or some hypocratic behaviour.

Mayor Ford, if you like to give me a staff of 5 I would like to lead the investigative reporting into the past of Doolittle

That's not hypocrisy.

it is in my world to a certain extent.

If Doolittle smoked crack and did lines off a male strippers ass, it would be a little hypocratic...