Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

Googled her, Was not disappointed. How long before this is a Hollywood movie? 1 year?

I don't think you want to do the movie before the election later this year or before the criminal charges are filed against Ford. The lead detective came out with some pretty strong words yesterday that they are still investigating him.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

What makes her very well accredited?

The fact that the star hired to cover city hall ?

The fact that she's a rising star in the industry, former editor of the Ryerson Eye Opener, and tabbed to be the heir apparent to Kevin Donovan, a very highly decorated investigative journalist. If I'm not mistaken, she created a huge storm at Ryerson by calling out a tenured prof for some of his actions. She has a well documented history of not being afraid to write about any topic, regardless of company or party lines.

For a guy that loves to quote bloggers with no credentials, I'm surprised that you'd think she's unaccredited...

yeah we aren't at the end yet. We are in the Ray Liotta leaving his house and being really paranoid that a Helicopter is following him phase of the Scorsese script right now. We are close to the end, just not quite there yet.

• Like 2

The fact that she's a rising star in the industry, former editor of the Ryerson Eye Opener, and tabbed to be the heir apparent to Kevin Donovan, a very highly decorated investigative journalist. If I'm not mistaken, she created a huge storm at Ryerson by calling out a tenured prof for some of his actions. She has a well documented history of not being afraid to write about any topic, regardless of company or party lines.

For a guy that loves to quote bloggers with no credentials, I'm surprised that you'd think she's unaccredited...

i hope she is ready to be torn apart, because thats what happens to people like this...

i hope she is ready to be torn apart, because thats what happens to people like this...

Some people are willing to take some lumps to tell a story that they think needs to be told. Others are gutless liars that deny deny deny until the video/dui/criminal associates become obvious.

We know which side you believe in.....

Some people are willing to take some lumps to tell a story that they think needs to be told. Others are gutless liars that deny deny deny until the video/dui/criminal associates become obvious.

We know which side you believe in.....

Unlike you I am not attacking you personally and your views..I am just commenting on what I believe will happen..You are welcome to have your own opinion...If you like Rob Fords personal life to be a reality show, Robyn DooDoobird might be the perfect vehicle...

Typical Toronto Star and Robyn Doolittle. It’s always anonymous. Everything’s anonymous…you know I could put a book together that’s anonymous sources about Robyn Doolittle and all the shenanigans at the Toronto Star, but we have a job to do and that’s to save the taxpayer’s money.”

Doug Ford

http://www.thestar.c...first_home.html

here is an article she wrote 3 years ago..she sounds like a perfect match for our friend Zach..I think you guys should start dating..

first date at the Peartree...You guys can walk there..

lol, whats your angle with this article? That she bought a condo downtown?

I believe every word that Doug Ford says. If you can't trust a politician, especially one who acts like he does, really, who can you trust???

lol, whats your angle with this article? That she bought a condo downtown?

I believe every word that Doug Ford says. If you can't trust a politician, especially one who acts like he does, really, who can you trust???

she is in urban planning, she is left wing tree hugger...Lives downtown...

I dont blame her to try and profit off this story..Good for her, but she is going to get attacked and challenged for her writings.

@Serge...."Hey Robyn good luck with the book"

Real life Serge strikes again, while FCP Serge keeps piling on the bs.

cant troll the girl, or else she wont respond...That comes later...

Topless, no doubt.

Robyn Doolittle: "I've uncovered video evidence along with a signed confession that Rob Ford sells heroin to kindergarten children"

Serge: (in best Joe Namath slurring) "I want to kiss you"

I found this statement to be very very funny. Beyond lol

Her and every other investigative journalist. I'm sure she's aware of how it all works.

naturally...However painting her as a great up and coming literary genius is what I will argue against..

There is no difference between her and the camera guys at TMZ