Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

Well, this one was particularly big, it had like 40 different, uh, windows, for lack of a better term (there were no windows).

I've used other ones in less urban Ottawa that had decent waiting areas, but those places I've never had to wait more than a couple of minutes.

This one was in College Park (Yonge/College). I was just walking through on the way to the subway and saw it on the map. Then I went to the Dollarama and got some chocolate bars and a litre of diet Pepsi for 69 cents each.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Oh, and if anyone has any sort of catchy blog title for me, that'd be great... it'd likely just be me musing about my thoughts on urban issues in Toronto, mostly misinformed... also considering using it as a sort of portfolio.

So far, my most creative blog title is "Zach Henderson".

I didn't love that at first, since the cul-de-sac is a very surburban design, but man does it ever work... like a cul-de-sac, my blog will deal only with very light traffic, mostly local.

You stuff some red envelopes ?

I find our red money is very popular as a red envelope filling.

gung hay fat choy

You mean the pink ones? No I am not loaded

How about this for a blog concept? Write only while using public transit. Every word you write will be courtesy of the time created by mass transit....

That's not going to work, because based on Zachs experience, each ride only takes a minute and he never has to wait. :)

Seriously though, I like that idea.

My phone tells me it's a 20 minute drive to Ryerson right now as "traffic is unusually heavy on the way".

Transit would take me no more than 30 minutes, and I get a little exercise and reading done, and I don't need to worry about parking.

:D

My phone tells me it's a 20 minute drive to Ryerson right now as "traffic is unusually heavy on the way".

Transit would take me no more than 30 minutes, and I get a little exercise and reading done, and I don't need to worry about parking.

:D

You should write a blog about that.....

I am going to write a conflicting blog, the Suburban Life in the GTA....

Do I have to write it while driving in the car?

I have actually been meaning to start a blog...nothing related to this subject..

More about being a hockey dad, mortgages, Leafs fan and poker...

what website do you recommend to start one?

I have actually been meaning to start a blog...nothing related to this subject..

More about being a hockey dad, mortgages, Leafs fan and poker...

what website do you recommend to start one?

Wordpress is easiest. Zach is correct, Blogspot is still popular too. Pick whichever one is easiest to use, since no one reads anyones blog anyway,,

grilled cheese festival looks awesome.

zach i know you are trying not to drink too much, but the Beer Festival in August is AMAZING..you will think you died and gone to Beer heaven..its amazing..

I think, though, to get $40 worth, I'd need to eat at least 6 sandwiches. Not entirely impossible.

I'm down for the beer fest too.

There's a difference between testing and sampling delicious beer and drinking 24 Canadians in 5 hours.