• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

I don't see how they could have a full mayoral vote right now. I mean, I don't know, can we have an impeachment vote? Can we vote him out of office? I guess? But I don't think we can vote a new mayor in right away, that stuff takes time.

Maybe we move up the 2014 election, say, 3 months from now, instead of 11, and give candidates a chance to be heard? I don't know if you can do that.

Ford's camp would really be upset with moving up the election, as I'm sure they're banking on this all blowing over by the time the next vote is to be cast... although I'm sure his opponents won't let the voters forget it.

All joking aside. If I had to make a decision on either Rob Ford, Olivia Chow or Adam Vaughan I might have to destroy my ticket and not vote.

I vote for Rob Ford over those weasels any day. Minnan-Wong thinks he has a shot. No way.

Wayne. You run. I'll vote

Probably said this before, but my go-to Works order is Smokey Mountain, cheddar instead of jack cheese, add goat cheese. It's amazing. Onion rings on the side with chipotle ketchup or chipotle mayo.

I vote for Rob Ford over those weasels any day. Minnan-Wong thinks he has a shot. No way.

Wayne. You run. I'll vote

Be my campaign manager and I want Biatch to be my security

• Like 1

Ford Nation doesn't eat any pussiefied burgers with freaking goat cheese on it

Weird, because The Works is largely a suburban chain. Seems pretty successful too, especially because it grew out of the city with the most suburban mindset of all.

Weird, because The Works is largely a suburban chain. Seems pretty successful too, especially because it grew out of the city with the most suburban mindset of all.

Ford Nation is about a state of mind and not geography. Members of Ford Nation put processed pseudo-cheddar on their burgers not some fancy pussy cheese.

Just finished watching Ford Nation. Was interesting to hear the other side of the left wing media.

Something I found out. Jack Layton was caught naked in a whorehouse. May he a RIP, but one of the most beloved politicians.

Ford Nation is about a state of mind and not geography. Members of Ford Nation put processed pseudo-cheddar on their burgers not some fancy pussy cheese.

Long live Ford Nation.

The advocates of the wonderful suburb of Scarborough

Just finished watching Ford Nation. Was interesting to hear the other side of the left wing media.

Something I found out. Jack Layton was caught naked in a whorehouse. May he a RIP, but one of the most beloved politicians.

It was an Asian body rub parlour and he was there for a massage on his bad back.

It was an Asian body rub parlour and he was there for a massage on his bad back.

Oh that is how he met Olivia. 30 years ago my late Grandmother had a birthday party for herself. She invited a young Olivia Chow.

Qualifications for Council Candidates

To run for mayor or councillor, a person must be:

• a Canadian citizen
  • at least 18 years of age
  • a resident of the City of Toronto
  • own or lease property in the City of Toronto (or the spouse of the owner or lessee)
  • not legally prohibited from voting
  • not disqualified by any legislation from holding municipal office

Qualifications for Council Candidates

To run for mayor or councillor, a person must be:

• a Canadian citizen
  • at least 18 years of age
  • a resident of the City of Toronto
  • own or lease property in the City of Toronto (or the spouse of the owner or lessee)
  • not legally prohibited from voting
  • not disqualified by any legislation from holding municipal office

I may run just for laughs.

The officer's notebook indicates he asked the suspected john: "Did you receive any sexual services?"

He replied: "No sir, I was just getting a shiatsu."

The cop: "Why did you have all your clothes off?"

The suspected john: No answer.

The cop: "Are you aware that there were sex acts being done here?"

The suspected john: "No sir."

The woman, who was from mainland China, denied masturbating the suspected john but when the question was repeated became nervous and replied, "I don't know I only come to work today," the cop's notes show.

His notes also claim he saw the "female dump wet Kleenex into garbage."

In the interview with the Sun, the officer said: "I asked him for his wallet and I looked at his name and I looked at the last name and it looked familiar.

He's registered as 'John' and I thought he's a 'john.'"

Layton's Christian name is John.

"I explained to him this was a bawdy house and then I asked him the silliest question, 'Are you any relation to the councillor, Jack Layton?' and ... he had that defeated look on his face and he said, 'We are one in the same,'"

the ex-cop said.