Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

Because it's better than eating heat lamp flat hamburgers. I don't eat it call the time but once in awhile it's fine and eating a taco from

tB is healthier than a whopper or Big Mac or double cheeseburger

Definetely is ..If you can stay away from the Supreme and the fries..

I must admit we frequent Mcdonalds a lot, because its very kid friendly and my 2 year old wont eat much else...I know I know bad parenting.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Ok after the AHL draft....

I propose we all go drinking then make a huge Taco Bell run...

Lets knock out about 50 DLTs...

Because it's better than eating heat lamp flat hamburgers. I don't eat it call the time but once in awhile it's fine and eating a taco from

tB is healthier than a whopper or Big Mac or double cheeseburger

Is it? Seems like if you equate portion size, it's probably not much different. Both have the same pre-re-warmed 'beef' and an unhealthy starch. I was surprised at how litte calories were in the Taco Bell stuff, but you can't really compare a big thing to a small thing. I can't imagine a DLT is much healthier than a single McDonalds burger, and about as filling.

3 fresco tacos ( replace cheese with a pico) are healthier for you than the three I mentioned.

Also it's not pre pre whatever beef. They cook the meat fresh each day and even make the refried beans themselves as well. The chicken and steak are a little gross.

Yes I worked there.

I was going to get DLTs for lunch, but the lineup was like 20 people deep so I decided not to wait. I did hang around the lineup for a minute to see if anyone recognized me, though, but no takers.

Maybe you should have started cursing.

• Like 2

I'm playing in a hockey game at Maple Leaf Gardens on Sunday.

That is so cool.

Also, I'm going to get one of these taco, and then curse you all after I eat it. Taco Bell=KFC=McDonalds.....10 minutes later, oh ya, thats why I never eat this stuff, its gross. Cheers!

3 fresco tacos ( replace cheese with a pico) are healthier for you than the three I mentioned.

Also it's not pre pre whatever beef. They cook the meat fresh each day and even make the refried beans themselves as well. The chicken and steak are a little gross.

Yes I worked there.

What do you mean by cook? Do they get red, raw beef in, and someone fries it up? Then what happens with it? I don't think I want to know...

3 fresco tacos 450 calories 32 g fat

Big Mac and med fries 930 48g fat

3 tacos fill me up just like a Big Mac meal. 500+ calories is significant to me

Those fresco tacos wouldn't do anything for me. Though a lot of the difference in calories comes from starches, which is significant. Bread calories are useless.

I do t care if they do anything for you. You claimed that it wasn't as healthy and I showed you an example. I can show more. It's been you know like written up by people that places like Arby's and Taco Bell have healthier options than the 19 fast food joints you claim are better. When I go there I get a taco supreme and burrito supreme. But there are much healthier options.

They have fresh ground beef. As with all fast food it's higher fat content beef since fat makes beef taste good. Who fries beef? They cook it in a pan add water and sauce mix (that you can even buy in a store) and stir and cook it no differently than you would at home making tacos. Curious what other weird ways there are that you're thinking of.

With beans they take actual real live pinto beans and throw them in a pressure cooker for hours.

The Taco Bell smothered burrito is pretty epicly awesome, I've only had it once because I decided if I had it again I was going to move into a Taco Bell and have them for every meal.

Ok. I concede. Then other than frying I'm still curious how else one is too cook the beef per dans comments above. Its ground beef and not a hamburger so grilling it is out if the question. Boiling it? Ewww. Poaching it? Ewww.