The Vegas/poker Themed Screenplay “Vegas Knights” Wins Its 3Rd Honor.

URGENT - HELP ME UNLOCK MONEY TO BUY YOUR SCRIPT

IN SUMMARY:- I have 15,000,000.00 (fifteen million) U.S. Dollars and I want you to assist me in unlocking the funds so I may purchase your amazing script. I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project. This post might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr FARGOpokerND and I am a 55 years old man. I am a South African living in the Garden City of Port Harcourt - Nigeria. I was the President/CEO of TOMOBA OIL LIMITED - an oil servicing comapny in Port Harcourt. I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I never really cared about other people.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist the helpless orphans SCREENWRITERS of the United States of America. I have been helping orphans SCREENWRITERS in orphanages/motherless homes.I have donated some money to orphans SCREENWRITERS in Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon,Spain,Austria,Germany and some Asian countries.

Before I became ill, I kept $15 Million in a long-term deposit account in Allied Bank PLC. Presently, I am in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity SCREENWRITERS organizations. Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the $15 Million and the interest accrued on the deposit from Allied Bank and distributes it amongst charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via PM if this proposal is acceptable to you.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Best Regards,

FARGOpokerND

• Like 3
  • Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a question for world famous script writer, Gerry Burlage. Do you like renaissance faires?

Just so we're clear:   You're counting making this list as one of the 'honors'?            

Things don't move as quickly as you think in the screenplay world, Guapo. In the industry (that's what we insiders call it. You might know it as "Hollywood") it takes years, and at least three natio

Hey, PokerFan, thanks for that rare bit of support.

Lol

This can't be real now. That makes me sad.

Lol

This can't be real now. That makes me sad.

I noticed you didn't explain yourself.

URGENT - HELP ME UNLOCK MONEY TO BUY YOUR SCRIPT

IN SUMMARY:- I have 15,000,000.00 (fifteen million) U.S. Dollars and I want you to assist me in unlocking the funds so I may purchase your amazing script. I agree to reward you with part of the money for your assistance, kindness and participation in this Godly project. This post might come to you as a surprise and the temptation to ignore it as unserious could come into your mind but please consider it a divine wish and accept it with a deep sense of humility.

I am Mr FARGOpokerND and I am a 55 years old man. I am a South African living in the Garden City of Port Harcourt - Nigeria. I was the President/CEO of TOMOBA OIL LIMITED - an oil servicing comapny in Port Harcourt. I was also married with two children. My wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this happened my business and concern for making money was all I was living for and I never really cared about other people.

But since the loss of my family, I have found a new desire to assist the helpless orphans SCREENWRITERS of the United States of America. I have been helping orphans SCREENWRITERS in orphanages/motherless homes.I have donated some money to orphans SCREENWRITERS in Sudan, Ethiopia, Cameroon,Spain,Austria,Germany and some Asian countries.

Before I became ill, I kept $15 Million in a long-term deposit account in Allied Bank PLC. Presently, I am in the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer and my doctors have told me that I have only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity SCREENWRITERS organizations. Because my relatives and friends has plundered so much of my wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them.

Please, I beg you in the name of God to help me collect the $15 Million and the interest accrued on the deposit from Allied Bank and distributes it amongst charity organizations.

You are at liberty to use your discretion to distribute the money and feel free as well to reimburse yourself when you have the money for any expenses you incur in the course of collecting and distributing the money to charity organizations. I am willing to reward you for your assistance and kindness.

Kindly expedite action and contact me via PM if this proposal is acceptable to you.

May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Best Regards,

FARGOpokerND

DO NOT TRUST THIS GUY, VK. I DO NOT THINK HE REALLY HAS THAT MONEY.

I noticed you didn't explain yourself.

I'm an award winning author, and while it might seem far-fetched that I'm an award winning author, while simultaneously using terrible grammar, and not understanding basic language cues like sarcasm, you can rest assured that I am, in fact, quite good, and I certainly don't need to explain myself, especially to you.

Good day, Sir.

• Like 3

... has a strange single-minded fixation with Doyle Brunson getting an erection.

Another search and destroyer; this one is spending his/her time searching my 4 year old retweets ... You should really get a life, and you should also talk to a professional in my opinion.

By the way, I made the underwear comment around the time the capture of the airline underwear bomber was huge news for weeks. I see you weren't able to make the connection.

^ I told you guys. He pursued that line of questioning because he thought there was something explosive in Doyle's underwear.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Another search and destroyer; this one is searching my 4 year old retweets. LOL, man, get a life.

Oh, by the way, I made the comment about the underwear shortly after the airline underwear bomber was caught. I guess you weren't able to make the connection.

There is only one search and destroyer in all these threads, and I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that you'll never be able to figure out who it is.

• Like 2

I haver a new screenplay about a man who writes an award winning screenplay about the poker/gamin./life in Las vEGAS THAT IS STOLEN AND THE REAL WRITer is the victum of an award winning attack and harrass attack by a 3x award sreenplay writer. I will not let you raed it.

I think this thread has reached its "Jump the Shark" phase. Why don't we just let it fall back in the forum until I post another scene around August 1st.

Edit: Will post some more of the script sometime during the month of August.

I think this thread has reached its "Jump the Shark" moment. Why don't we just let it fall back in the forum until I post another scene around August 1st.

"Jumping the shark iS" something you stole from HappyDays. Are you harrassing the Fonzie too mr. award winng poker screenplay?

I haver a new screenplay about a man who writes an award winning screenplay about the poker/gamin./life in Las vEGAS THAT IS STOLEN AND THE REAL WRITer is the victum of an award winning attack and harrass attack by a 3x award sreenplay writer. I will not let you raed it.

Go on...

I can tell many of you haven't lived in Vegas. People for the most part who have lived in Vegas respect gaming. It's part of the culture. I can tell many of you don't respect gaming and its image, because if you did you wouldn't act this way in a thread devoted to a script that can help promote gaming/poker. I see an unfortunate few who are really hurting the image of a great pastime. I lived in Vegas for 9 years and I learned to respect gaming as an important American pastime. Maybe not on the level of football and basketball but an important pastime none the less. Yes, some of you guys really hurt the image of gaming in my opinion, but so be it I guess.

If you want to spend a lot of your time on a gaming website some of you ought to live in Vegas for a few years and know what it's like to be the real deal when it comes to understanding gaming and not just be a parasite who always takes and gives back little or nothing to a great American pastime.