The Vegas/poker Themed Screenplay “Vegas Knights” Wins Its 3Rd Honor.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a question for world famous script writer, Gerry Burlage. Do you like renaissance faires?

Just so we're clear:   You're counting making this list as one of the 'honors'?            

Things don't move as quickly as you think in the screenplay world, Guapo. In the industry (that's what we insiders call it. You might know it as "Hollywood") it takes years, and at least three natio

I don't take advice from trolls.

Especially trolls that haven't read a word of a 1st place award winning screenplay.

And I really do believe there are some ulterior motives for some of the negativety in here because as I said before it simply doesn't make sense to put down a project that offers some hope for a good poker movie that will help the poker industry. That is unless you don't give a damn about the poker industry.

And no matter how good people are at negativety they can't get away from this fact that their excessive negativity simply doesn't make sense given they haven't read the script.

Boldness added.

Vegas Knights: why do you have more than one account?

This makes you look desperate to the hundreds of potential investors scouring dead poker forums looking for quality screenplay ideas that might almost make their money back if this was 2004.

• Like 3

LOL, are you still trying to put down a script that has won two honors and can help the image of as well as promote the poker industry.

Didn't you say you work for or used to work for Miramax? Isn't there a conflict of interest there since they made Rounders and are considering making Rounders 2.

Boldness added.

b65jN.jpg

• Like 1

hey i have a black friend, therefore i can call random black people the n word. NICE LOGIC FAIL DOUCHE. i don't know why i'm even bothering with you as you are CLEARLY a MORALLY BANKRUPT PERSON.

Agreed

LOL, are you still trying to put down a script that has won two honors and can help the image of as well as promote the poker industry.

Didn't you say you work for or used to work for Miramax? Isn't there a conflict of interest there since they made Rounders and are considering making Rounders 2.

Boldness added.

1) Who are you talking to?

2) What two honors did it "win"?

This makes you look desperate to the hundreds of potential investors scouring dead poker forums looking for quality screenplay ideas that might almost make their money back if this was 2004.

I logged in just to like this post. I think you and Scram are now the only two to make that happen. Maybe McGee and Essay are in there somewhere, but I don't specifically remember.

LOL you log in just to like a post that contributes negative energy to a script that could be hugely positive for the poker industry and all who would benefit from that. You're a real peach.

b65jN.jpg

• Like 1

LOL you log in just to like a post that contributes negative energy to a script that could be hugely positive for the poker industry and all who would benefit from that. You're a real peach.

Yeah. It wasn't really all that hard.

see next post.

Hi, this is Gerry Burlage (aka Vegas Knights), the originator of this thread. Well I see someone is impersonating me and using my real name as his/her alias. I’ve been through this all before over on another website where trolls impersonated me, film producer Harvey Weinstein, Matt Damon etc. This should also be no surprise if you read the latter part of post #1 in this thread where I talk of another troll. Come on guys can't we have a serious grown up discussion about this topic that might be important to a declining poker industry.

I will email FCP Bob about this soon. This all can be solved very easily and the trollish impersonator exposed because all I have to do is phone Bob and he will see my caller ID and my unusual last name. The imposter troll won’t be able to do this.

This makes you look desperate... <snip>

Your post is evidence that impersonating people can confuse readers and hurt people's reputations. (see post 164)

I logged in just to like this post. I think you and Scram are now the only two to make that happen. Maybe McGee and Essay are in there somewhere, but I don't specifically remember.

i'm in there, i just know it.

Hi, this is Gerry Burlage (aka Vegas Knights), the originator of this thread. Well I see someone is impersonating me and using my real name as his/her alias. I’ve been through this all before over on another website where trolls impersonated me, film producer Harvey Weinstein, Matt Damon etc. This should also be no surprise if you read the latter part of post #1 in this thread where I talk of another troll. Come on guys can't we have a serious grown up discussion about this topic that might be important to a declining poker industry.

I will email FCP Bob about this soon. This all can be solved very easily and the trollish impersonator exposed because all I have to do is phone Bob and he will see my caller ID and my unusual last name. The imposter troll won’t be able to do this.

bob and i are like best friends and i'm gonna call him first and tell him on you first.

Your post is evidence that impersonating people can confuse readers and hurt people's reputations. (see post 164)

I'm fairly confident that nothing could hurt your reputation. The needle can only move so far.

• Like 1

you don't count, jesus forces you to like even the most disagreeable of miscreant.

That might be true, because I've even been trying to be super nice to Tilt lately.