Fantasy Football 2013-14

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Either one coach, I'd prefer Wednesday for work reasons.

Finally won a game!!

I dont really think it was fair to veto it already. I believe it warranted a little more discussion. They clearly both wanted to make the deal.   Yes it improved Joshs team to add AP but as he said

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

picked a good time to go ham

Haha seriously, brutal week for me. Made the semi's in all 3 of my leagues.

Got destroyed by you in this league.

Faced Jamaal Charles in my biggest league.

Only league I'm still alive in is sadly the smallest buyin of the three.

GL in the championship!

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to let everyone know that PillyPill has owed me $350 for over two weeks. He disappeared from the forums on December 29 after betting almost daily on NBA and NFL.

His Paypal account is linked. We have settled up with each other several times.

I'm not very understanding in issues like this. If you don't have the money, then you shouldn't be betting, it's that simple. Also, if you don't have it, then be a man and own up to it, instead of just disappearing.

Edit:

Phil responded from Facebook. I have received a partial payment.

His Paypal account is linked. We have settled up with each other several times.

I'm not very understanding in issues like this. If you don't have the money, then you shouldn't be betting, it's that simple. Also, if you don't have it, then be a man and own up to it, instead of just disappearing.

Edit:

Phil responded from Facebook. I have received a partial payment.

Plenty of people bet with money they don't have. Ive been scammed on this site for around $1000, gotta be careful who they deal with.

Cubs I sent you your money the day after the season was going, not sure what the confusion was.

Plenty of people bet with money they don't have. Ive been scammed on this site for around $1000, gotta be careful who they deal with.

Cubs I sent you your money the day after the season was going, not sure what the confusion was.

I know this is true but I will never understand it.

Kobe my posts were in response to Pilly/Canary situation. Phil also owed me $100 and I felt obligated to respond to Canary's post. I edited my posts once he sent payment last night as I felt it was the right thing to do. Had nothing to do with the fantasy football league. Sorry for the confusion.

• 3 weeks later...

I paid you in McRibs, hope you cashed in coach