Fantasy Football 2013-14

Looks like the league is full, unless we want to expand to a 12 person league. I'm still awaiting confirmation from Raquel and payment from Pocketacesa5 as I don't know who he is and want him to pay before he joins. So far I have received payment from Canary. I will be pushing the league draft back 830 pm eastern.

edit: It looks like I can't edit any scoring settings or push back the draft start time, very weird. I might have to open a new league.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Either one coach, I'd prefer Wednesday for work reasons.

Finally won a game!!

I dont really think it was fair to veto it already. I believe it warranted a little more discussion. They clearly both wanted to make the deal.   Yes it improved Joshs team to add AP but as he said

Any objections to making this a 12 team league? Currently we have 11 people and I don't want anyone to be left out. I am going to need to make a new league regardless. Espn sucks balls and wont let me edit draft time/amount of people in the league.

Sooo my work hours are being changed to 5pm 1-am and I'd obviously like to be able to draft my team. I'd like to set the draft up for either Tuesday the 27th or Wednesday the 28th. What does everyone think about this day?

Also need Serge and Pillypill to join. My buddy from Vegas will be our 12th member.

Looks like our draft will be Wednesday the 28th at 9:30 eastern. I'd prefer for payments to be made and everyone to join the league sooner than later, please me for payment details.

Right now I have a roster size of 18 with starting postions of qb 2rb 3wr 1wr/rb te k defense. How do you guys feel about 3 wrs, do you prefer 2? If you could also input on the scoring system that would be great. I also am curious if you guys want 4 teams or 6 teams in the playoffs since we have upped the league to 12 teams.

Thanks,

Skyler

think w/ 12 teams, rather have 2 wr. I'm always a fan of ppr leagues and think that the playoffs should be 4 still. Obviously think that a league vote or w/e to be fair

Agree w still 4 playoff teams and a true wr/rb/te flex.

I like the two week playoffs but id understand wanting a full 14 week reg season. Either way is fine w me, I think usually the team winning after first week goes on to win.

I just like the 2 week thing because it eliminates a bit of the luck factor once you reach playoffs. If your team happens to have an off week, you still have that second week to recover. Downside is you have to start playoffs a week early to finish in time. It's whatever though.

I'm cool with the TE as a flex option too.