2013 Nfl Betting Thread

Good afternoon everybody!

Training camp is upon us, so it's time for me to start checking NFL interest. Want to get some pools going. Anyone interested in:

1. Pick 'em: Pick winner of each game weekly. Rank the games 1 through however many games that week. If your winning team wins, you get that many points. Most points wins. Could do both weekly and season long competitions

2. Fantasy Football: Preferably a $20 league, but willing to go to $10 if it will get it going. Just let me know if interested.

3. Survivor pool: Pick one winner each week. Once used, a team can NOT be re-used the remainder of the season. Last person to have a winning team wins. Winner takes all, re-entries early on allowed, but will decide what week once it gets going. Again, $20 would be ideal, but $10 may get more people.

Also up for betting 1 on 1 with people if interested. Pick a set dollar amount, one of us offers games for bet, go from there.

Let me know!

Pick 'Em Interest

Dubey

GOCUBSGO

serge

CorvairShaggy

I_fold08

Canary3

Survivor Interest

Dubey

GOCUBSGO

serge

CorvairShaggy

I_fold08

1 on 1 Interest

GOCUBSGO

serge

Canary3

I would be in for a league and some pools.

We can also do our usual 1v1 betting arrangement if you would like.

I think Kobe ran the $50 fantasy football league last year. No idea if he is gonna get something going again this year, but if we can get enough interest, I'd be in for whatever amount.

Alright. I'll check with Kobe to see if he wants to run the fantasy. Otherwise, I will. We'll figure out how to get pool going as well. I'll put interest names on top in a few. And GOCUBSGO, of course we can go again! :)

Would be interested in a pick em pool. Would definitely be fun if we were to get several people. I'm a little confused as to what you mean by this

"Rank the games 1 through however many games that week"

Would all games not be worth the same amount of points?

Would be interested in a pick em pool. Would definitely be fun if we were to get several people. I'm a little confused as to what you mean by this

"Rank the games 1 through however many games that week"

Would all games not be worth the same amount of points?

So week 1, there are 16 games. You pick the winner and then designate points 1-16, 16 being your lock. So let's say you pick Broncos over Ravens and you gave that game a 10. If the Broncos win, then you get 10 points.

I will leave this up hoping to get some more people. I'll shoot PM's to everyone interested sometime next week so we can get this setup and smoothed out. For payment, we'll use PayPal, so if anyone needs help getting that going, let me know.

Alright. Working on details, so should be able to post this weekend.

Also, I'll post weekly bets here. This has been done in the past. Once a bet is booked, it's done. yadda yadda yadda.

• 2 weeks later...

Alright. Sent PMs to the people interested in Pick Em and Survivor pools. For the one on one's, I'll send PMs each week. Chrozzo, were you interested? Anyone else who wants to get in, let me know and I'll shoot you a PM.

I think I'm going to back out of the Pick'em. SOrry. I have tons of pools and it's just a lot to remember to do each week. If I forget my picks one week, I am screwed.

In for Survivor still.

Serge, can you transfer paypal for me, and I'll e-mail you $20?

I think I'm going to back out of the Pick'em. SOrry. I have tons of pools and it's just a lot to remember to do each week. If I forget my picks one week, I am screwed.

In for Survivor still.

Serge, can you transfer paypal for me, and I'll e-mail you $20?

I can..just having a Paypal issue..they wanted me to verify my account, taking a few days.

Not sure how many people are actually interested in the pick em. I was thinking it might be more interesting to make picks against the spread.

Not sure how many people are actually interested in the pick em. I was thinking it might be more interesting to make picks against the spread.

Yeah did not get enough interest in this stuff this year. Sorry. I'll be posting bets to get booked here and will explain in a bit. I'll shoot you a PM as well about 1-on-1 betting.

I'll take Denver -7.5 if someone wants Baltimore +7.5. Up to $20. First to reply with this saying booked gets the bet.

I like Denver's side better, but I'm a degen. Booked for 20. I have Baltimore +7.5. Good luck.

I like Denver's side better, but I'm a degen. Booked for 20. I have Baltimore +7.5. Good luck.

lol I probably would have to. GG. Sent you a PM earlier today, so just check that out.