Just wanted to start this to here some stories good and bad. Love to here some great stories from partying or what ever anybody wants to talk about and yes even your bad beats.

So far, I haven't made a dinner break in a WSOP event yet!

Luckily I shipped a Sunday semi-major on Bovada (after busting the wsop 1k) for enough to pay for my month.

• Like 1

Luckily I shipped a Sunday semi-major on Bovada (after busting the wsop 1k) for enough to pay for my month.

Congrats for winning at a site where you actually should get paid.

Keep putting in that hard work your day will come

Congrats for winning at a site where you actually should get paid.

For sure! My merge checks take 2.5 months. Im trying to gamble with the rest i have on there so i can be done with it for good. Bovada is GREAT. My last check took 8 business days to get. Faster than any check from ps/ftp back in the day for me.

Open face Chinese poker is consuming me...

Went to lotus of siam and the food was amazing... I've eaten at a bunch of good Thai restaurants and this was definitely near the top. If you like Thai food go!

I got 1st in my 1st plo8 live tournament ... Venetian deepstack.

Played through day1 of the wsop plo8 on a complete no luck grind... Then got my stack in great 5 from the money and took a sickening beat... The small blind was trying to bully me in the bubble... Was depressed for the day and went shopping instead of playing... Playing at a table with Barry greenstein and Allan Cunningham was a fun experience for me... Even if it was shortlived...

Moved from the quad (cheap but crappy) to the venetian (expensive but sweet) and have loved every minute of the switch.

A guy from my city was very proud to have knocked out DN from a wsop tourney lol...

I went to look around the wsop this year, but 2005 I think was better because it was the height of the poker boom. There was a huge gaming expo that year with booths and exhibits, free Bluff T-shirts, girls in bikinis etc.. I also saw celebrities like Brad Garret, and even saw Nicole Richie sitting behind her then boyfriend who was playing. I think that guy has since died and she got married to someone else. She was on her cell phone the whole time and seemed to care less about the poker.

I also saw old timer Oklahoma Johnny at a booth and Mike Caro was at a booth also. One booth had little bobble head figurines of various poker players. Yes, those were the days. 2005 was the year Joe Hachem won.

I was actually in the stands of the feature table when Jennifer Harmon lost that huge hand when that guy Corey something hit a straight flush on the River to beat Harmon's Queens full. I wasn't paying attention to the hand at the time but did look up as Jennifer walked away from the table. I believe the camera followed her the whole way she walked out of the room. It was a brutal beat. I saw the hand later on ESPN.

My first bad beat happened in 2001. Sometime in the middle of August the APA tournament was going on and I had won a trip to compete. I had not heard of the WSOP or texas holdem at this time. I knew about stud and draw from my grandpa but was rookie material sitting at a hold em table. I had free room and plane tickets so I figured bring 500.00 and that would do for the 7 days. Long story short ... placed in the money for the pool tourney. Between the bottled water prices and thinking I would double my money playing this easy game called holdem I was left with about 50.00 and 3 days to go. I end up across the street at the Westward Ho playing dollar blackjack. Thinking back now , that was sad. Bad beat #2 . Scheduled to be in Vegas right now but due to girlfriend getting found with smoke on her person going thru Saint Louis airport, all plans have been delayed. I told her before we left the house that 'so and so' would meet up with us once we were in Vegas and all needs would be taken care of . Thinking about it right now , sad.