First hour: I can't believe they got rid of Lynn. They could have easily got rid of Chrissy, her dish was just as bad. They are obviously keeping her around for ratings reasons. They are definitely making the road to win for the blonde chick too easy though. 2nd hour: lol a 45 year old threatening to beat up a nerdy vegetarian college aged girl. What a horrible human being. What is sad about the whole thing is most people would be embarrassed after being portrayed like that on TV, Chrissy probably sees it as building up her Jersey street cred. "I used to beat up girls like that in high school." lol she is soooo tough. The nerdy girl does need to stop complaining about not knowing how to cook any of the meats because she is a vegetarian. Nobody forced her to go on the show so she needs to stop playing that card. That shrimp plate she made looked pretty great though.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well written blog.

Savannah: I don't know how to make a batter.   *did I just hear what I thought I heard?*   *rewind*   Savannah: I don't know how to make a batter.   whatwhatwhat?   So I'm supposed to believ

Paula Dean lawsuit settled just in time for her MC episode.   Btw... Still enjoying the Master Chef Theatre blog

First hour: I can't believe they got rid of Lynn. They could have easily got rid of Chrissy, her dish was just as bad. They are obviously keeping her around for ratings reasons. They are definitely making the road to win for the blonde chick too easy though. 2nd hour: lol a 45 year old threatening to beat up a nerdy vegetarian college aged girl. What a horrible human being. What is sad about the whole thing is most people would be embarrassed after being portrayed like that on TV, Chrissy probably sees it as building up her Jersey street cred. "I used to beat up girls like that in high school." lol she is soooo tough. The nerdy girl does need to stop complaining about not knowing how to cook any of the meats because she is a vegetarian. Nobody forced her to go on the show so she needs to stop playing that card. That shrimp plate she made looked pretty great though.

If you cook the worst dish in 4 yrs, you deserve to go home. Krissi's was bad, but did you see his plate?

Krissi's from Philly, btw. And when did Bri complain? I think she's been pretty game for the challenges.

If you cook the worst dish in 4 yrs, you deserve to go home. Krissi's was bad, but did you see his plate?

Krissi's from Philly, btw. And when did Bri complain? I think she's been pretty game for the challenges.

Sometimes they send home whoever made the worst dish, sometimes they go by past performance. They kept that San Diego guy a few times when he made the worst dish, they are not consistent with the way they vote.

Bri might not complain but she is constantly making mention of it.

Wherever Krissy is from whenever I hear an accent like that it makes me want to never leave the west coast.

Savannah: I don't know how to make a batter.

*did I just hear what I thought I heard?*

*rewind*

Savannah: I don't know how to make a batter.

whatwhatwhat?

So I'm supposed to believe she knows, from memory, how to cook some of the shit they've had to cook this season but she doesn't know how to fry a damn chicken? These contestants must know they're going home when the cook books are handed out right before a challenge and they don't get one.

• Like 1

So I'm supposed to believe she knows, from memory, how to cook some of the shit they've had to cook this season but she doesn't know how to fry a damn chicken? These contestants must know they're going home when the cook books are handed out right before a challenge and they don't get one.

In San Diego, they only eat Mexican food and fish tacos.

• 2 weeks later...

i got super skeeved out when graham said "mouthgasm."

who gets a pass deliberations: I'm surprised I didn't hear someone say "I'm voting to save krissi because the producers told me I fucking better."

who gets a pass deliberations: I'm surprised I didn't hear someone say "I'm voting to save krissi because the producers told me I fucking better."

All I know is that Krissi and Eddie better both be there for the Paula Deen episode.

Gordon Ramsay shows always keep a bitch/******* personality around longer because he understands it makes for good TV... people hate them... people watch stuff they hate.

My wife just applied for the Canadian version of the show lol

Meh Chrissy is a bitch but she does cook very well on occasion. After luca she should go, but I'm ok with her getting to this point based on her cooking

Jessie has got to have all kinds of baggage from her folks. i wonder how many dicks she's sucked to try and get back at mom and dad?

• 2 weeks later...

Paula Dean lawsuit settled just in time for her MC episode.

Btw... Still enjoying the Master Chef Theatre blog

So upset Eddie isn't around for Paula Deen.

And, thank you. I think I'm getting better at it with each episode. Bri sent me this lovely tweet, "ill miss you portraying me as a kale-eating, unicorn-riding, forest fairy. If I trim my bangs soon, ill be sure to mail you some." And James made a call out for me to get more followers. It's been a big week for MasterChef Theatre.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So upset Eddie isn't around for Paula Deen.

And, thank you. I think I'm getting better at it with each episode. Bri sent me this lovely tweet, "ill miss you portraying me as a kale-eating, unicorn-riding, forest fairy. If I trim my bangs soon, ill be sure to mail you some." And James made a call out for me to get more followers. It's been a big week for MasterChef Theatre.

I don't Tweet, so if you get a chance, post here what your next re-cap will be. I'm interested in reading it if it is a show I watch.

Lost interest in the show this season with 4 left, but just saw that Luca won. What a ****ing joke, that guy was one of the main reasons his team lost every single group challenge. I wish they'd pick people who actually deserve it instead of people who are just good on camera. This is why I stopped watching Hell's Kitchen 5 seasons ago

• 3 weeks later...