Runner Runner Movie - Affleck And Timberlake From Rounders Writers

looks interesting and good

Always love to see a movie centered around poker... probably shitty timing for a movie to portray online gambling so negatively with criminal activity and cheating to be released with the current momentum for online gaming recovery in the US... but maybe I'm just pessimistic about how impressionable the masses are...

• 3 months later...

wow , just saw runner runner, totally disappointing and definitely not as good as rounders. poker content extremely minimal

wow , just saw runner runner, totally disappointing and definitely not as good as rounders. poker content extremely minimal

Not sure if people know this but this movie is not suppose to be about poke it is a action movie. Of course it has poker in it but I think that a lot of people thought or hoped it would like rounders. I have not seen it and probably will wait until video. I to was hoping for a great poker movie but that is not what it is.

I think the creator of rounders needs to bring me in to punch up his scripts. The offer goes out to you too, Vegas KNights. Your script could use the comedic insight into the dialog that only a true grinder can provide.

• Like 1

I think the creator of rounders needs to bring me in to punch up his scripts. The offer goes out to you too, Vegas KNights. Your script could use the comedic insight into the dialog that only a true grinder can provide.

I can vouch for the fact that McGee makes better poker jokes than anyone I've ever encountered. He is also really good at pulling out old school gambling lingo no one has used since the 90s.