There as many on the left who are blaming the bridge collapse on Bush's budget not being spent on infrastructure. This bridge, not just the last one that collapsed 6 years ago.

This is just another way to point the spotlight on the insane spending policies of an administration that used 'stimulus money' to make political pay offs and completely ignored any good they could have accomplished for the country.

And we will pay for their corruption in spades.

And no, that is not a racist comment, by I see that that is where your racist mind goes...

Why the hell is bush even being brought up. Its like they are comforted that Obama is a devious miscreant by pointing to previous mistakes by bush. Or are they just saying we have no right to criticize Obama after what bush has done.
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You people do understand why this is *really* happening, right? Haha, no. You're monkeys who take everything at face value and don't understand how cynically manipulative people in that business relly

Yes I can, but that misses the point of my previous post, which was that Colonel FeatherFace phrased his criticism of Obama in a pretty racist sounding way, while he was suggesting that he was, in rea

Are you high?   During the presidency of George W. Bush we experienced:   - The worst terrorist attack in our history. - The start of a major war in Afghanistan. - The start of another, simultan

Why the hell is bush even being brought up. Its like they are comforted that Obama is a devious miscreant by pointing to previous mistakes by bush. Or are they just saying we have no right to criticize Obama after what bush has done.

Democrats had to spend eight years dealing with what they perceived to be a criminal and criminally unqualified President in George W. Bush. Republicans, it seems, feel the same way about Obama. So when Republicans criticize Obama, some Democrats respond, "Can't touch me, Bush was worse."

If the point is, "Republicans are being hypocritical by pointing to Obama's flaws when they were so vociferously defending worse/similar mistakes by Bush," then the only takeaway is, "okay, so that's hypocritical." It doesn't change the content of the criticisms, or make them any less appropriate.

Whenever I see Democrats respond to Obama criticism by point to Bush, I cringe.

Obama targeted an american citizen with assassination, THEN had his 16 year old son killed 2 weeks later. It doesn't matter to me if the first guy deserved it ( he did ) you can search my response following the attack, the issue is that we cannot just trust the guy in office to use power like that responsibility. There should be an investigation, with anal probes and scumbag lawyers trying to make a name for themselves. Then in the future, any president who needs to use this power to kill an American without a trial will make sure he is doing what is necessary and not something that he wants to try out to impress Jody Foster.

I do love the transformation the left is making though, from : "Bush is killing the children" to : "They needed to die because our president said so"

It's reassuring to know that your argument before was never based on facts, which means this one is probably also feelings based.

His son was collateral damage, he was not targeted. Obama did not "have him killed."

I also love the transformation you're making. Many of the things you've been saying are in line with the radical left wing (boo drones, he murdered Awlaki's innocent son, etc).

By the way, I don't represent "the left," or anyone else for that matter. And I don't think my views have shifted radically. I was in favor of the war in Afghanistan from the get go, and have never been against anti-terrorism efforts.

[Nixon] was impeached

Just to be accurate, no he wasn't. But he clearly would have been if he hadn't resigned.

I didn't say don't criticize Obama. He's done a lot of things that should be harshly criticized. You're just inventing a narrative when you pretend that I said you have no right to criticize Obama. I just thought it was odd that you called him the worst evarrrrrr!!11!, since a number of horrible things happened under his immediate predecessor, and pretty much nothing nearly as bad has happened under BHO. How can he be the worst in over 200 years if the guy 6 years ago was arguably much worse than him? That was my very obvious point.

I think it's nice that BG has some nonsense to bitch about with the economy doing so well thanks to Obama.

Why is it that when scandals or bad things occur, Obama knows nothing, or wasnt involved, even a little, but let the economy improve slightly, and hes the greatest.

Please explain, and I do have an open mind about it, what exactly Obama did that someone else wouoldnt have, that turned around the economy, if in fact it has turned around and we are not just in a favorable bump at the moment.

I have no idea what Obama knew or didn't know. I don't care about the AP thing; Benghazi is a fake scandal and the IRS thing is real.

Though I only object to the democrat groups not also being audited. All those 501©4s are full of shit about not being political; it's absurd.

It's reassuring to know that your argument before was never based on facts, which means this one is probably also feelings based.

Sounds like most of your arguments.

I think it's nice that BG has some nonsense to bitch about with the economy doing so well thanks to Obama.

The success of his job's council is amazing...

But the rich are getting richer, and that's what matters in a democrat administration.

The success of his job's council is amazing...

But the rich are getting richer, and that's what matters in a democrat administration.

Why not shut it down, after all the economy is doing so well who needs it. And with the unemployment rate hanging at 8, that is actually quite good for a democrat controlled govt.

Damn, I love BG. How he isn't on Fox News is a wonder. He takes cognitive dissonance to new levels.

BG, I am still waiting for your uproar over which Republican doctored the emails making it look like there was a BENGHAZIIIIIII!!!!!! conspiracy. I mean don't they want to know who made them all look like idiots? Look, don't answer that. The majority of Americans think it is pretty obvious that the Republicans are simply trying to create controversy and look idiotic doing it. NOte how Obama's ratings go up with every idiotic scandal they try to create.

Were they crying for investigations into the 13 embassy attacks while Bush was in office? Did they want to investigate why he lied about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? I suspect you and most people especially Republicans don't have a clue about what was really going on at the embassy (remote facility actually) on an ambassador that purposefully eschewed moving around with a large protection contingent. You propably don't understand the lie that Bush perpetrated about how he was "nation building" and spreading democracy when they were doing no such thing.

Until you admit there was no conspiracy and that you were were wrong on the whole issue you have no credibility.

The problem with the IRS is that they should have followed what scientist do to avoid confirmation bias and used a random number generator to select applications for review. I don't find it surprising that low level IRS agents in that bastion city of liberalism (Cincinnati) didn't likely have a clue about confirmation bias, since Republicans are staunchly opposed to teaching science and logic in our schools prefering woo woo and nonsense religous credos. But, let's be clear about what they did and it seems sensible. Republicans eager to find any way possible to funnel funds to their election campaigns made some murky language about the 501c4 groups being "primarily" a social welfare organization. What exactly does "primarily" mean and how do the agents determine that? 51% of expenses going to election campaigns? Or is it just a judgement call of their materials? No one ever told them. We still don't actually know.

What we do know is hundred and hundreds of organizations using the Tea Party or similar wording opened up organizations, and using the money of private donors dumped millions to influence elections. Now, let's think about the founding fathers for a second and consider what they would think of that? I mean, you love to cite the founding fathers and our constitution enough so I assume you get this. They were strictly against and worried about big money influence of a few on elecitons. They started the constitution with "We the people" not "We the wealthy" and all. The Republicans as well as everyone else were complaining and demanding investigations into these organizations and wanting results. (You know, while they were demanding to cut the **** out of the budget in their zeal to squash Obama's economic recovery). One election in Chi-town alone someone dropped over 5 million and closed up shop and disspeared after they checked "no political agenda" on the application. As everyone here knows and has said, the whole thing is a scam and needs to be abolished. Are the Republicans in an outrage about that though? Oh and by the way, liberal groups were targeted despite what Fox news tells you. Also, many of the groups targeted WERE GUILTY, meaning what the IRS did actually worked. But the Republicans don't really want to shut down their source of hidden money. They only care about trying to make it look like Obama was targeting them.

Damn, I love BG. How he isn't on Fox News is a wonder. He takes cognitive dissonance to new levels.

BG, I am still waiting for your uproar over which Republican doctored the emails making it look like there was a BENGHAZIIIIIII!!!!!! conspiracy. I mean don't they want to know who made them all look like idiots? Look, don't answer that. The majority of Americans think it is pretty obvious that the Republicans are simply trying to create controversy and look idiotic doing it. NOte how Obama's ratings go up with every idiotic scandal they try to create.

Were they crying for investigations into the 13 embassy attacks while Bush was in office? Did they want to investigate why he lied about WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? I suspect you and most people especially Republicans don't have a clue about what was really going on at the embassy (remote facility actually) on an ambassador that purposefully eschewed moving around with a large protection contingent. You propably don't understand the lie that Bush perpetrated about how he was "nation building" and spreading democracy when they were doing no such thing.

Until you admit there was no conspiracy and that you were were wrong on the whole issue you have no credibility.

The problem with the IRS is that they should have followed what scientist do to avoid confirmation bias and used a random number generator to select applications for review. I don't find it surprising that low level IRS agents in that bastion city of liberalism (Cincinnati) didn't likely have a clue about confirmation bias, since Republicans are staunchly opposed to teaching science and logic in our schools prefering woo woo and nonsense religous credos. But, let's be clear about what they did and it seems sensible. Republicans eager to find any way possible to funnel funds to their election campaigns made some murky language about the 501c4 groups being "primarily" a social welfare organization. What exactly does "primarily" mean and how do the agents determine that? 51% of expenses going to election campaigns? Or is it just a judgement call of their materials? No one ever told them. We still don't actually know.

What we do know is hundred and hundreds of organizations using the Tea Party or similar wording opened up organizations, and using the money of private donors dumped millions to influence elections. Now, let's think about the founding fathers for a second and consider what they would think of that? I mean, you love to cite the founding fathers and our constitution enough so I assume you get this. They were strictly against and worried about big money influence of a few on elecitons. They started the constitution with "We the people" not "We the wealthy" and all. The Republicans as well as everyone else were complaining and demanding investigations into these organizations and wanting results. (You know, while they were demanding to cut the **** out of the budget in their zeal to squash Obama's economic recovery). One election in Chi-town alone someone dropped over 5 million and closed up shop and disspeared after they checked "no political agenda" on the application. As everyone here knows and has said, the whole thing is a scam and needs to be abolished. Are the Republicans in an outrage about that though? Oh and by the way, liberal groups were targeted despite what Fox news tells you. Also, many of the groups targeted WERE GUILTY, meaning what the IRS did actually worked. But the Republicans don't really want to shut down their source of hidden money. They only care about trying to make it look like Obama was targeting them.

Wat means cognitive disonance?

Look who learned a new word of the day. Or two words of the day, yea, TWO words of the day.

I am so glad you feel that a poll showing what people think of a person is the only barometer to judge any and all actions that person has made.

I guess its time someone explained the world to you since your mommy never did.

See two things can happen, like an attack on an embassy, and they can have different motives, causes, reactions, and results. I know that the left wants you to slurp up the words that fit on a protest banner, but take a second and think for yourself, or at least think at all.

Next your going to tell me that the democratic Arab Spring was caused by Obama's actions in the middle east. And that Iraq is a new nation with voting rights, build by haliburton and the US military.

I'm going to let slide the "Bush LIED about WMDs" because let's face it, you don't know what a lie is, how it would apply here, or even what you are talking about.

Wow, you have established the entire truth and have cvreated a narrative that requires everyone to follow along with your world view or else they are lying and decievers. The next step is either the clock tower with a scoped rifle, or a tin foil hat. Either way, I'm sure you'll listen to the voices in your head right up until the left wing media loses interest in your story when they find out your shooting spree wasn't caused by Rush Limbaugh, but instead was caused by the Daily Kos.

The problem with the IRS is that they should have followed what scientist do to avoid confirmation bias and used a random number generator to select applications for review.

I'm sure in Randy World it is just a coincidence that the IRS targeted one political party, the one not in power, and whose leader was a mainstay at the WH, even though his predecessor only went to see the president 1 time in 4 years. ( To be fair, I'm sure it was a really long meeting )

And the fact that he showed up over a hundred times to meet with WH personnel and immediately afterward the targeting of the TEA Party began, was just another coincidence caused by failure of the WH procurement department's ability to buy a rng program.

Could we at least question the intelligence of the democrat party for not knowing that you can download one for free online? No of course not, it's the Christian's fault, I forgot the narrative of Tin Foil Alley, Population:1

I don't find it surprising that low level IRS agents in that bastion city of liberalism (Cincinnati) didn't likely have a clue about confirmation bias, since Republicans are staunchly opposed to teaching science and logic in our schools prefering woo woo and nonsense religous credos.

Pretty sure republicans are staunchly against the teaching of woo woo as that leads to sex outside of marriage between dogs and cats. At least that's what the Bible says in Generalities 3:14

But, let's be clear about what they did and it seems sensible. Republicans eager to find any way possible to funnel funds to their election campaigns made some murky language about the 501c4 groups being "primarily" a social welfare organization. What exactly does "primarily" mean and how do the agents determine that? 51% of expenses going to election campaigns? Or is it just a judgement call of their materials? No one ever told them. We still don't actually know.

Gotta give it to the republicans though, we're out of power, hate schools and education, and are targeted by the IRS, yet we are able to usurp their desire to run a clean ship and plant rules that allow us to cheat, all without the democrats even knowing we did it. Probably because they were so busy being upset about the rng thing.

What we do know is hundred and hundreds of organizations using the Tea Party or similar wording opened up organizations, and using the money of private donors dumped millions to influence elections.

Which is how we won the WH and the Senate this election cycle...oh wait....well its how we were able to get our man on the republican ticket...oh wait, $100million from the Nevada guy and Newt failed..

I think there is another flaw in your thinking ( I know...another one? ) But I'm sure you will be vindicated next election cycle when random republican candidate will defeat the Biden/Clinton ticket.

Now, let's think about the founding fathers for a second and consider what they would think of that? I mean, you love to cite the founding fathers and our constitution enough so I assume you get this. They were strictly against and worried about big money influence of a few on elecitons.

Gosh, I hate to do this randy, but any chance you have an example of the FF and their fear of big money influence?

Just one will be fine. Quote one of them, show a law anything will do.

They started the constitution with "We the people" not "We the wealthy" and all. The Republicans as well as everyone else were complaining and demanding investigations into these organizations and wanting results. (You know, while they were demanding to cut the **** out of the budget in their zeal to squash Obama's economic recovery). One election in Chi-town alone someone dropped over 5 million and closed up shop and disspeared after they checked "no political agenda" on the application.

Chicago...really man, a heavily democrat city in a heavily democrat state is your best example of political scumminess? I mean it is, but not for the reasons you are trying to say here.

I almost feel like this is a desperate cry for help from that small part of your brain that hasn't been soaked in koolaide since you found a copy of Dickie Dawkins poorly thought out book.

As everyone here knows and has said, the whole thing is a scam and needs to be abolished. Are the Republicans in an outrage about that though? Oh and by the way, liberal groups were targeted despite what Fox news tells you. Also, many of the groups targeted WERE GUILTY, meaning what the IRS did actually worked. But the Republicans don't really want to shut down their source of hidden money. They only care about trying to make it look like Obama was targeting them.

Except that...the IRS was targeting them.

As in "Yea, we targeted them"

And " The TEA Party Well we were targeting them"

I know those are somewhat vague in their pronouncements, but some of us crazy people on the right actually believe that them saying these things was because they did them. Having the facts to back it up is nice, but really just icing on the cake.

The real tragedy is that America's first black president will likely also be saddled with America's most corrupt president really soon.

Hey at least he can point to a poll number that says that just under half the people in the country think he's doing the job he was going to do when elected.

National-Debt-425x255.png

And here's Obama's 'recovery' along with 40 interesting facts

#5 The federal government is stealing more than 100 million dollars from our children and our grandchildren every single hour of every single day.

#17 Back in 1950, more than 80 percent of all men in the United States had jobs. Today, less than 65 percent of all men in the United States have jobs.

#32 Today, the number of Americans on Social Security Disability now exceeds the entire population of Greece, and the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the entire population of Spain.

#39 When Barack Obama first entered the White House, about 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Now, more than 47 million Americans are on food stamps.

#40 According to one calculation, the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of "Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming."

But luckily, one political party is trying to change this 'economy', and it aint the democrats.

Of course you are right about one thing. Women still think Obama's doing a good job. So that would make people who support Obama...feminine in their thinking. Something I've always thought.

And looky looky, a poll showing that 3 out of 4 people want a special prosecutor to investigate the IRS scandal.

And since it's a poll, according to the parameters you established, this must be true and accurate.

American voters say 76 - 17 percent, including 63 - 30 percent among Democrats, that a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate charges the Internal Revenue Service targeted conservative groups, according to a Quinnipiac University national poll released today.

Did I mention that Obama is going to spend the last years in office dodging the scandals he is facing?

Bummer knowing that its all phony and made up. But that's poker politics.

#32 Today, the number of Americans on Social Security Disability now exceeds the entire population of Greece, and the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the entire population of Spain.

#39 When Barack Obama first entered the White House, about 32 million Americans were on food stamps. Now, more than 47 million Americans are on food stamps.

#40 According to one calculation, the number of Americans on food stamps now exceeds the combined populations of "Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, and Wyoming."

But luckily, one political party is trying to change this 'economy', and it aint the democrats.

Can I ask you why you are so against food stamps? The government using it's power to (at least ostensibly) help poor people eat seems like a pretty solid use of government resources.

Of course you are right about one thing. Women still think Obama's doing a good job. So that would make people who support Obama...feminine in their thinking. Something I've always thought.

I... can't imagine this is a thing you actually think makes you sound like anything except foolish. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes people squeamish about the political right, and it's really disappointing. I'm left of center, but I'm not far enough left of center that I wouldn't vote for a Republican if I thought he or she was a better option. I just find Republican's so... exclusionary? I guess? "Women like Obama and women are stupid. You are a woman!"

Can I ask you why you are so against food stamps? The government using it's power to (at least ostensibly) help poor people eat seems like a pretty solid use of government resources.

942415_310590752407443_1352953694_n.jpg

I... can't imagine this is a thing you actually think makes you sound like anything except foolish. This is exactly the kind of thing that makes people squeamish about the political right, and it's really disappointing. I'm left of center, but I'm not far enough left of center that I wouldn't vote for a Republican if I thought he or she was a better option. I just find Republican's so... exclusionary? I guess? "Women like Obama and women are stupid. You are a woman!"

431079_308404949292690_1962791561_n.jpg

King Troll trolls again. My bad. I got distracted by the line-by-line you gave Roll_The_Bones' post. I feel stupid for engaging.

Are you a fan of Ayn Rand's work?

Also, I think Rachel Maddow is absolutely hammerable.

SE Cupp is conservative and hotter than shit

I would do things to her I wouldn't do to a farm animal.

Edit: Cupp is fine, my kind of conservative. If she ran for office, I would vote for her, despite the fact that she might not vote for herself.

King Troll trolls again. My bad. I got distracted by the line-by-line you gave Roll_The_Bones' post. I feel stupid for engaging.

Are you a fan of Ayn Rand's work?

Also, I think Rachel Maddow is absolutely hammerable.

Ball peen, or sledge?