Off Topic, Kinda.....

I still cant believe what happened in Manning/Brady 14. Oh well, long story short, at least I'll be taking a limo from the airport to the hotel in Vegas.

Big bucks on Brady I am assuming? What a crazy game. Welker must still be on the Pats payroll.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Kobe Bryant signs a ridicolous contract..Good for him

2 years $48.5 million.

Such weirdness. Not only does that guarantee they will not win a championship in the next two years by destroying their cap, but...he's not even that good anymore, is he? Would any other team offer him a max contract?

Such weirdness. Not only does that guarantee they will not win a championship in the next two years by destroying their cap, but...he's not even that good anymore, is he? Would any other team offer him a max contract?

Definetely his best days are way behind him..He is 35 years old..

I am not sure if the Lakers have to sell tickets or not, but the man is an attraction and a draw for sure...

From what I have read though is with that sort of money tied up to Kobe, the Lakers wont be able to surround him with players required to put a winning team together.

Now this is an old thing that has been going on when I started my own practice. I went to a client today to file his corporate return. I told him what is owing and he just looked at me and said can I get you next time. Like what the hell when do I see my client? I don't see him every day. I see him like twice a year.

I am really sick and tired of clients who don't pay. I know he has the money since I should

I might have to hire a collection agency

Now this is an old thing that has been going on when I started my own practice. I went to a client today to file his corporate return. I told him what is owing and he just looked at me and said can I get you next time. Like what the hell when do I see my client? I don't see him every day. I see him like twice a year.

I am really sick and tired of clients who don't pay. I know he has the money since I should

I might have to hire a collection agency

same problem a friend of mine has who is a CA with his own practice. If you want your clients to pay on time become a lawyer and get a retainer. It's just a reality that accountants get slow paid.

Ugh.

I can easily not root for a team if there are enough players I dislike. Kinsler and Wildon gets dangerously close.

Thank god the Wings sent Tootoo down.

Why do you dislike Kinsler? I definitely get Wilson. He seems like a loveable weirdo that is hilarious, but seems to take that part of himself way too seriously and therefore is really annoying.

Being that the Tigers had a run of playing Texas in the playoffs I started to dislike many of their players. Kinsler being one of them. Who knows. I hated Chelios and vowed on the day we got him that I was done watching the Wings. He was one of my favs by the time he retired.

I hate beards. There's no valid reason for my hatred, even as I grow one myself, but stupid beards in sports puts me in monkey tilt.

Being that the Tigers had a run of playing Texas in the playoffs I started to dislike many of their players. Kinsler being one of them. Who knows. I hated Chelios and vowed on the day we got him that I was done watching the Wings. He was one of my favs by the time he retired.

I hate beards. There's no valid reason for my hatred, even as I grow one myself, but stupid beards in sports puts me in monkey tilt.

lol fair enough. You may continue to hate Kinsler since he probably weighs 180 pounds and will miss 20 more games than Fielder this year.

I definitely hate Wilson. I don't mind beards, but when a beard is your identity, and being a weirdo is an image of yourself that you promote aggressively, both are significant negatives in my book. Plus, he isn't that good, though I'd take him if the price was right.

I agree with the beards...Especially the stupid ones the Red Sox grew..

I loved the Red Sox beards.

So you guys also hate all hockey players then I guess? You know, the ones who grow them every spring?

actually, I know Serge does, since his team never grows a beard, and at best a 5 day stubble growth last year :)

I loved the Red Sox beards.

So you guys also hate all hockey players then I guess? You know, the ones who grow them every spring?

actually, I know Serge does, since his team never grows a beard, and at best a 5 day stubble growth last year :)

Ya nice one...How is Eric Staal's beard looking the last 4 years?

I dont know the playoff beards thing is cool I guess, but the Red Sox beards are like weirdness..

Especially since their #1 one rival doesnt allow for facial hair.

Ya nice one...How is Eric Staal's beard looking the last 4 years?

I dont know the playoff beards thing is cool I guess, but the Red Sox beards are like weirdness..

Ya, its been awful in Carolina, we haven't wont a Cup in almost 8 years now. Tough times. :)

And that's why I hope Brian Wilson leads the majors in saves next year. Yanks had a chance to sign him, and wouldn't because of the beard issue. Nice, way to build a winner. You cant play for us with facial hair, but cheating the game with drugs? COME ON DOWN, we will make you the highest paid player in sports history!

The Red Sox players dont take themselves seriously, and the beard was a gag that kept getting bigger and bigger, and it made things more fun and made them more of a group, IMO. I love stories like this in sports, where the team is more important than the players, where the sum of its parts is greater than the team. Its what I love most about team sports.

Sorry to hear that. I will be spending my 25th yr driving in snow on all season tires. XD

Im just trading in my Infiniti on an Audi and it irks me no end that I have $1700 in mag alloy rims and snow tires as a second set that is worthless as a trade...

FWIW, both my infiniti and my wife's land rover are AWESOME on their snow tires and TERRIBLE on the other ones...