Off Topic, Kinda.....

Anyone still play on Pokerstars?

While I am in Toronto, would like to play some poker on the old site if possible..

This is legal right?

I do have a Canadian Adress on there( my moms place)

I play a bit still, there are no problems for Canadians playing.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Anyone still play on Pokerstars?

While I am in Toronto, would like to play some poker on the old site if possible..

This is legal right?

I do have a Canadian Adress on there( my moms place)

I play

anyone have a good source for easily exportable sports stats for the 4 major leagues?

I've got my 4-sport fantasy draft coming up this weekend and I used to use Yahoo but they've abolished their stats page.

anyone have a good source for easily exportable sports stats for the 4 major leagues?

I've got my 4-sport fantasy draft coming up this weekend and I used to use Yahoo but they've abolished their stats page.

Is Westbrook worth more than Trout? Better yet who were the top 10 last year?

Westbrook is the most valuable player in the whole league. It's a keeper league (3 keeper in each sport), so the top 10 from last year isn't that interesting. I can pretty confidently say if we started over tomorrow, the top 5 would probably all be NBA players(Westbrook, Harden, Giannis, Lebron, AD) and maybe Connor Mcdavid.

Westbrook is the most valuable player in the whole league. It's a keeper league (3 keeper in each sport), so the top 10 from last year isn't that interesting. I can pretty confidently say if we started over tomorrow, the top 5 would probably all be NBA players(Westbrook, Harden, Giannis, Lebron, AD) and maybe Connor Mcdavid.

Does this league have a website? I'd love to see the rules. Sounds hardcore.

Anyone play PS4 baseball games?

Not in the last couple of years, but I've played MLB The Show pretty extensively over the years. Almost exclusively "Road to the show" mode.

Does this league have a website? I'd love to see the rules. Sounds hardcore.

The draft is pretty tough, because you have to draft all 4 sports at once, and months ahead of the regular season for all sports other than Baseball.

In season, it is pretty straightforward. 4 separate fantasy leagues, 1 for each sport. Multi-sport trades make things more interesting than your traditional league, and consolation playoffs actually matter because your final ranking in a sport contributes to the overall standings.

This is the most exciting time of the year because NBA and NHL playoffs are going on at the same time. I'm currently in the finals of NHL, and semi-finals of NBA, with a good chance at second place in the overall standings (which is worth about $400)

• Like 2

Someone want to set this up for us AHL guys. It sounds like a blast.

I’m sure it’s a lot of work though

Interesting/scary read. Thanks for posting.

I really hope none of my kids ever express an interest in playing football.

all serial and mass killers have fans, this isn't new

True, but I doubt many who have murdered children get fan mail and provocative photos from children.

The Masters is such a great event..

Sergio’s 13 was so stupid. Each of his water balls were within like 5 feet of the pin and spun back into the pond. What a stupid setup.