Off Topic, Kinda.....

Getting back to the JFK murder...

LBJ was about to be exposed and faced possible jail time for agicultural kickbacks. JFK's murder fixed that.

The CIA was in danger of being dismantled. JFK's murder fixed that.

JFK was going to restructure the Federal Reserve. He wanted to lower the national debt by putting an end to the Reserve printing money and loaning it to the government with interest. He actually signed an executive order that called for the issuance of over $4 Trillion by the US Treasury instead of the Federal Reserve.

Needless to say, this didn't well with some very rich and powerful people. JFK's murder fixed that.

JFK wanted to cut back on tax loopholes available to the rich.

He wanted to get the troops out of Vietnam.

As you can see, he pissed off some very rich, powerful and influential people...yet how many still accept the LHO lone gunman theory?

So is the LBJ stuff accepted fact? Doesn't seem like it, or else why would the prosecution stop? (That's a real question, obviously I have done no research on that or any other suggestion).

There is also the fact that anyone who pisses off a lot of people is pissing off a lot of individuals. Occam's razer suggests it's more likely that one person pulls the trigger or walks into a movie theatre than the Rothchilds and LBJ and the CIA and rich people all came together to finance additional shooters, fudge an autopsy, manage available cameras etc. That's the pedantic answer of course - I realize it could be one of those groups or a small subset to pull off something like that, not some grand Illuminati situation, but the point is the same

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

How am I willing to accept the motives? I'm only unwilling to accept that "follow the money" tells us much because often the actual money is a minor factor and following the larger effects often makes significant assumptions about how an event will dynamic effect social and economic situations.

And I think it was much easier to silence someone in the past. 30 years ago, the government or CIA or whatever could shoot or poison you before you told 10 people, and no one would ever be suspicious. Now you have toxicology reports that are publicly available, everyone has a camera attached to them, and if I had useful information I could have it uploaded to Dropbox or Anonymous or Wikileaks or Greenwald in 5 minutes with an audience of millions.

Following the money (Cui Bono) is a key forensic question in legal and police investigations. It always has been and likely always will be. Obviously there are other factors, but it almost always comes back to who profits from an event.

So what that you can upload whatever you want? It still doesn't provide definitive evidence and the shadow of doubt is all that's necessary to allow the continuance of criminal activity. They killed the POTUS on live TV. Many subsequently died to cover it up and there was/is considerable evidence pointing to who was ultimately responsible, but it hasn't resulted in any charges. A bullshit Warren Commission...many shadows of doubt...blah blah blah...repeat for 911.

Who was charged for Operation Northwoods? Who was held accountable for the Tonkin Incident? An audience of millions means **** all if nobody is willing or able to do anything about it.

And how about that official report on what happened on 911? More money was spent investigating Clinton's blowjob from Monica Lewinsky.

JFK was killed 52 years ago. I would assume these criminals haven't been sitting around debating on donuts vs muffins for breakfast...I'm sure they've been busy doing the things they've been doing for over half a century only they've figured out how to do it more effectively.

Yeah Arp, I heard Creed was unreal.

I've never seen the Rocky movies (sorry?), would I still enjoy this? I'm not sure I'm a fan of boxing movies. Definitely not a fan of boxing. But I'm a fan of really good movies.

on another random note, if anyone is interested in a fantastic fight/sports movie, I highly recommend Warrior (2011). I don't even like UFC/MMA but this is one of my favourite sports movies ever.

I've never seen the Rocky movies

WTF is wrong with you?????

Fine, I will accept age as an excuse.

See it, it's good on its own I would bet. Some parts have deeper meaning if you saw the first few but it's probably not necessary.

I'm curious to know who produced and directed this movie. So many things in it, like camera angles, how they directed the fight, that was really top notch. Even things like the writing and editing were exceptional. Really is a good film.

And Fyi you really need not be a boxing fan.

I really want to see Creed but my wife is not interested.

Option 1) find someone else to go with. Was your dad a rocky fan, he might get a kick out of it?

Option 2) get a divorce.

I realized after this that the first movie my Dad took me to see was Rocky 3 and I took my son to see his first rockyish movie last night. Fwiw rocky was a total side figure in this.

• Like 1

I really want to see Creed but my wife is not interested.

Wow, you guys go to the movies together? I haven't been to the movies with my wife since the day before we took possession of Jin in Korea. We saw Titanic with subtitles lol.

If a movie comes out. she goes Saturday morning and then I go Sunday morning.

Wow, you guys go to the movies together? I haven't been to the movies with my wife since the day before we took possession of Jin in Korea. We saw Titanic with subtitles lol.

If a movie comes out. she goes Saturday morning and then I go Sunday morning.

Yeah, my folks live close by and are always eager to babysit, so we try to get out every once in awhile

Was this where the Kobe Curry stuff was?

Anyway....

1) sports net just teased the Lakers raptors telecast of next week with greatest laker of all time. Get the fk out of here. I'm thinking of boycotting now if just for that. I play Basektball with a guy who works there he's gonna hear about it!!

2) My favorite thing about Curry in time might become the fact that if he truly reaches superstar status, he may change the game and change how younger players play the game. We might be seeing a shift from dunks to shooting skills as the real mark of talent

Was this where the Kobe Curry stuff was?

Anyway....

1) sports net just teased the Lakers raptors telecast of next week with greatest laker of all time. Get the fk out of here. I'm thinking of boycotting now if just for that. I play Basektball with a guy who works there he's gonna hear about it!!

2) My favorite thing about Curry in time might become the fact that if he truly reaches superstar status, he may change the game and change how younger players play the game. We might be seeing a shift from dunks to shooting skills as the real mark of talent

that game was so much fun

I want the Warrior's streak to keep going so I'm not that disappointed that the Raptors didn't win.

Lowry is so good. Massive heart on him. He should be the most popular athlete in Toronto.

Bebe hopefully will continue to take minutes from Biyombo

The game is already changing and shooting has never been as important or desired in players. No more lumbering big guys who have no skills.

Dale - do you think Darknet (and similar) is actually safe? Do you think it is run by o me monitored by the government? I always wonder why something that everyone and their mother (ok not my mother) has heard of could have anything other than huge amount of resources devoted to 'cracking' it

Dale - do you think Darknet (and similar) is actually safe? Do you think it is run by o me monitored by the government? I always wonder why something that everyone and their mother (ok not my mother) has heard of could have anything other than huge amount of resources devoted to 'cracking' it

It's safe if you're using something like Tor so you're completely anonymous, but like anything else, who you can and can't trust on there is unknown.

It's safe if you're using something like Tor so you're completely anonymous, but like anything else, who you can and can't trust on there is unknown.

Well the latter is certainly true, but I'm surprised people put as much trust in it as they do for the reasons I put above. The government knows about it obviously and spend billions fighting crime...with so much in one place are people really that comfortable that they haven't infiltrated it in some way and may even be letting it run so they can keep things in one place and only step in for the biggest problems (and maybe use their knowledge as blackmail in certain cases).

Well the latter is certainly true, but I'm surprised people put as much trust in it as they do for the reasons I put above. The government knows about it obviously and spend billions fighting crime...with so much in one place are people really that comfortable that they haven't infiltrated it in some way and may even be letting it run so they can keep things in one place and only step in for the biggest problems (and maybe use their knowledge as blackmail in certain cases).

There's no way to track anonymous people. They can see what people are up to, but there's no way to know who or where those people are unless they reveal the info in what they say.

With that said, I wouldn't assume complete anonymity just by using Tor. Your exit nodes can be seen and this can provide info as to which computer is being used. There are other methods to increase your ability to hide, but I'm sure each of them have their own risks. I've read that those who wish to remain anonymous use a number of methods at the same time.

Thanks for answering the question Dale! Tor and Darknet and all those things where you can get into real trouble - I can never understand how people are willing to do really illegal things without fully understanding how they work, and I doubt most people (including myself, by a longshot), really understand both how they work and have enough confidence in the administrators or whoever that they didn't take a few million from the FBI to build in a backdoor. I have no real idea what I'm talking about obviously and have no need to hire a hitman or buy heroin or weapons by mail so it'll be a moot point for now.