Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

If you want cheapest, Costco is probably your best bet but you get what you pay for with tires.

I’d recommend Going to Kal tire and getting some Michelin Defenders for that size (its a common size in a lot of mid size SUVs and mini vans. We sell a bunch of them for the cx5. Michelin product code is 404402). Price should be around $750-800 installed for a set of 4. If they are charging much more than that, they are ripping you off. Call a few different stores and price match if you have to. Good for 60-80k and won’t kill you if you get a spring snowfall after the winters are off.

If you want cheapest, Costco is probably your best bet but you get what you pay for with tires.

I'd recommend Going to Kal tire and getting some Michelin Defenders for that size (its a common size in a lot of mid size SUVs and mini vans. We sell a bunch of them for the cx5. Michelin product code is 404402). Price should be around $750-800 installed for a set of 4. If they are charging much more than that, they are ripping you off. Call a few different stores and price match if you have to. Good for 60-80k and won't kill you if you get a spring snowfall after the winters are off.

I have Defender's on my Jetta. Good tires.

I bought them last year at Canadian Tire and they gave me $100 in Crappy Tire money instead of the usual rebate. Shoppers Drug Mart was selling Canadian Tire gift cards at a 10% discount as well so I bought $500 of gift cards and saved another $50. I bought the tires there and took them to my own mechanic to install. I'm lucky that the Uncle of a good friend has a 3 bay shop and they are really good and really honest.

Random Q.

Does anyone know where I can access polling numbers for specific districts for the upcoming Alberta Election? I need to know whether the UCP is going to win in a landslide in my district or if it is close at all.

Never mind. Found the results from the 2015 election. Looks like the PCs and the Wildrose got a combined 75% of the vote in my district. NDP got less than 20%. It’ll probably be 80% UCP in this election. Guess I’ll throw a vote to the Alberta Liberals.

All the idiots around here are going to need a new boogie man to blame all their problems on after Notley and Trudeau are gone and nothing changes.

Never mind. Found the results from the 2015 election. Looks like the PCs and the Wildrose got a combined 75% of the vote in my district. NDP got less than 20%. It'll probably be 80% UCP in this election. Guess I'll throw a vote to the Alberta Liberals.

All the idiots around here are going to need a new boogie man to blame all their problems on after Notley and Trudeau are gone and nothing changes.

they can always blame BC

Got my Defenders put on today, thanks again Dubey!

Also got my MVI and other minor work done. Only unexpected problem is they said my e-brake cable was toast and needed replacing (don’t think I have used my e-brake once with this vehicle) which was $90 for the part and $150 all-in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

so Trump is President. Boris Johnson is going to be PM in Great Britain and Ford is Ontario Premier. English speaking people are ****ing idiots

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...