Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Honestly it’s the best time of the year

Hockey starting

NFL in full swing

Baseball playoffs

Plus golf. Yes I like to play in cooler weather (Lebovic on Monday and Wooden Sticks on Tuesday)

• 4 weeks later...

Love that commercial with Jordan asking who is the best.

Than it flashes to Brady vs Rodgers

I am pretty pumped for this game

Game was okay but that Rams/Saints game was crazy

• 2 weeks later...

Im very excited to be working on a dream of mine that is about to come true. We are in production on a bimonthly sports talk show where I will be producing and hosting.

While we will be mostly hockey centric, we will have guests from most sports in the area..AAA baseball, soccer and the most popular Fresno State Football and basketball teams. College is huge here, Fresno State is having a big year and are 23rd in the nation in the last poll..

It will be broadcast on cable television here and you guys can watch it online after it airs.

Im very excited to be working on a dream of mine that is about to come true. We are in production on a bimonthly sports talk show where I will be producing and hosting.

While we will be mostly hockey centric, we will have guests from most sports in the area..AAA baseball, soccer and the most popular Fresno State Football and basketball teams. College is huge here, Fresno State is having a big year and are 23rd in the nation in the last poll..

It will be broadcast on cable television here and you guys can watch it online after it airs.

congrats Serge

funny that College sports is so big in Fresno which is one of the least educated cities in the US

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/the-avenue/2018/02/06/where-do-the-most-educated-millennials-live/

Lol me too. The Bob part actually made me lol

don't **** with just plain Bob

“They give some of them knives,” says Green. “I saw one raccoon that went thirteen rounds with a pair of brass knuckles.”

Anyone else listen to the Spittin' Chiclets podcast? I have no good reason why I never did until a few months ago, but now I can't get enough of it. I listen to the new ones but also started from the first one 2 years ago and making my way through all of them. It is pretty funny hearing how well some of the things they have said have or have not aged well.

Anyway, I can't stop laughing at this unrelated hockey thing Biz just brought up about Vince Young. I had to look it up...

How Did Former NFL QB Vince Young Blow $26 Million? Here’s Some Of His Spending Habits: https://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/09/21/nfl-qb-vince-young-blow-26-million-spending-habits/

4. On a 2007 Southwest flight from Nashville to Houston, VY bought all of the seats, except for about ten passengers who’d bought tickets before he could buy the entire plane. The plane seated 130 passengers, meaning VY purchased 120 of the seats.

Anyone else listen to the Spittin' Chiclets podcast? I have no good reason why I never did until a few months ago, but now I can't get enough of it. I listen to the new ones but also started from the first one 2 years ago and making my way through all of them. It is pretty funny hearing how well some of the things they have said have or have not aged well.

Anyway, I can't stop laughing at this unrelated hockey thing Biz just brought up about Vince Young. I had to look it up...

How Did Former NFL QB Vince Young Blow $26 Million? Here’s Some Of His Spending Habits: https://www.ballerstatus.com/2012/09/21/nfl-qb-vince-young-blow-26-million-spending-habits/

4. On a 2007 Southwest flight from Nashville to Houston, VY bought all of the seats, except for about ten passengers who’d bought tickets before he could buy the entire plane. The plane seated 130 passengers, meaning VY purchased 120 of the seats.

It’s a must listen.

Not sure what the legality of the Cannaboid products are in Canada( I think totally legal now).. I have started to take them and I can see a huge difference since I started.

There is no THC in these products( the ingredient from Cannabis that makes you high). Its all natural from hemp. While there is not a lot of medical evidence to support the benefits, I have seen a tremendous positive results from friends that have used it..

Its the biggest thing here, and pretty much the wild west when it comes to this product. Some of the claims are that it helps with cancer patients, epilepsy, pain and a ton of other thingsJust an overall super "drug".

I am still skeptical but it has been ok for me so far.

Is that CBD oil or whatever? What kind of benefits do you get from it, if you don't mind sharing?

Yes. There is the oil that is soluble in water. I have been taking the capsules however.

So people take it for many different reasons..Weight loss( i have noticed that it does suppress your appetite)..Just makes you more alert and able to focus more. And also has a lot of benefits for pain and inflamation.

I have gout and have been looking for an alternative to the drugs that I have been taking to deal with it. So far I feel good, I have energy and I dont see a downside to it yet...Again its not FDA approved and not a lot of clinical scientific proof yet, other than I think for epilepsy.

Some people swear by it . Cancer patients, lowering blood pressure and even helps with diabetes. I am not 100% convinced on those benefits, but from the short time I have used it , its been helpful.

Some people confuse it with the medical marijuana products, this has none of the ingredients of THC for the effects from marijuana..Just the natural hemp from the plant.

There is also a CBDzzzz product which helps you with sleeping. I dont have that issue so havent used it. Its a mix of melatonin and CBD..I have a friend who has major sleeping issues and he says it has worked great.

• Like 1