Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

I saw that and legitimately have no idea where I start to button my shirt.

There's a non-zero chance I just randomly start in the middle (and yes, I'm skilled enough not to **** that up).

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. duh

Im too stupid to realize you meant where they start and where they end.

I thought you meant people who wear the shirts buttoned all the way

arp arp arp steve steve steve

http://www.radiotime...t-wing-revival/

I just saw that a few minutes ago thanks to something from a tweet of Steve's.

How Sorkin is this..."the show has a legacy. The last thing I would want to do is harm that, so if I can come up with an idea that doesn’t feel like A Very Brady Christmas, if I can come up with an idea that works, then yeah"

Also, I had no idea that Josua Molina was doing a podcast where they go thru every WW episode. Looks like hes already at season 4, Im curious if it will be as great as I would hope. Almost want to watch episode 1 of WW, and then listen to epi #1 of podcast, and see if that works, and go from there.

oh man, I think maybe I heard of that podcast before, but I'm not quite a big enough fan to have pursued it further. I really enjoyed WW, and watched it at least twice through in the last 5 or 6 years (I didn't know about it when it actually aired).

I bet the podcast is awesome, because Josh Molina is awesome.

I’ve listened to the west wing podcast since the beginning. I’ve watched the series many times. I started out watching each episode before the corresponding podcast but I found it too hard to not binge on a few more and got a whole season ahead of the podcast so I gave up trying to pace the podcast and just listen when a new one comes out.

It’s really good. Recapping each episode and talking about whet happens is great and all but my favorite podcasts are when they interview the lead actors, the wardrobe lady, a set designer, writers, and Sorkin to give behind the scenes info.

• Like 1

I just saw that a few minutes ago thanks to something from a tweet of Steve's.

How Sorkin is this..."the show has a legacy. The last thing I would want to do is harm that, so if I can come up with an idea that doesn’t feel like A Very Brady Christmas, if I can come up with an idea that works, then yeah"

Also, I had no idea that Josua Molina was doing a podcast where they go thru every WW episode. Looks like hes already at season 4, Im curious if it will be as great as I would hope. Almost want to watch episode 1 of WW, and then listen to epi #1 of podcast, and see if that works, and go from there.

Weird, I thought it was you guys who told me to listen to the podcast. It's great. I tried to listen and watch but then I just kept watching lol. Still listen each week though.

I picked up MLB The Show 16 yesterday for $10. I wanted the new one, but I couldn't justify paying $80 + tax for it.

A bonus to buying the older one is I recognize the occasional minor league player as I try to move up through the system and make the Blue Jays :)

I picked up MLB The Show 16 yesterday for $10. I wanted the new one, but I couldn't justify paying $80 + tax for it.

A bonus to buying the older one is I recognize the occasional minor league player as I try to move up through the system and make the Blue Jays :)

I am so glad my kids are not into video games. I remember doing this and always buying the new ones for Otto.

In the "what is wrong with people" theme, check out this idiot.

He threatened to kill Tampa Bay Bucs GM on twitter. And now he's saying "a total exaggeration...Just caught up in the moment. It was just a tasteless tweet. I’m not a psychopath"

I'm totally fine with someone like this being fined or even jailed for a short stay. No perspective at all.

http://profootballta...-threat-to-g-m/

ps- Now on his bio in twitter: Made famous by Bucs media, blessed

I really hate some people