Off Topic, Kinda.....

I am exceptionally biased here, and this is entirely hypothetical since I drive cars for free, but on basic principle, I would refuse to ever give a penny to Volkswagen after the whole emission scandal. Other than that, looks like a nice car and a good deal.

592,000 people lose their jobs because of a handful of ****nuts up top.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Anyone been to Nashville? Any suggestions on where to go (drink)? Leaving tomorrow morning for 4 nights, looking forward to it.

Bluebird Cafe. Pretty famous little bar where all the best singer/songwriters play. Kind of a nashville tradition. And there's an area called the Honky Tonk Highway or something like that, which is a strip of country and bluegrass bars which is pretty cool.

Anyone been to Nashville? Any suggestions on where to go (drink)? Leaving tomorrow morning for 4 nights, looking forward to it.

Dam I could only imagine all the BBQ joints they have. Look for a large smoker in a parking lot and pull in.

Well I definitely won't be driving, that's for sure, haha.

I am a nut for ribs and corn bread, did you google best ribs in town yet?

I remember years ago finding Tom Jenkins online searching for BBQ in fort Lauderdale, it did not disappoint.

http://tomjenkinsbbq.net/

Just googled Nashville, just Heavenly!

A friend of mine tried to get us to drive to Nashville on Friday....was so tempted, but I dont want to do that for just 2 nights.

Thats actually been a place I have wanted to visit for some time now.

Anyone know what the cheapest air to there would be, I looked from Buff didnt really find much, and even Det was $300usd+

So it's looking like I may be spending a few days in Florida next year in March, by myself, where I plan on watching as much Spring Training as possible. Anyone ever done a spring training trip? I'll be staying at a motel 6, renting a car (I assume I need one, even though in my experience, parking is more expensive than the tickets!) and eating hot dogs, so my only interest is, in order:

- proximity to lots of baseball

- proximity to blue jays

- nope, that's really it

Appently the teams are grouped in 4 regions: Gulf Coast, Tampa/St. Pete, Orlando, and the Treasure Coast. Anyone with experience or advice for catching game(s) in any of these regions would be appreciated. I've only ever seen ST in Arizona.

So it's looking like I may be spending a few days in Florida next year in March, by myself, where I plan on watching as much Spring Training as possible. Anyone ever done a spring training trip? I'll be staying at a motel 6, renting a car (I assume I need one, even though in my experience, parking is more expensive than the tickets!) and eating hot dogs, so my only interest is, in order:

- proximity to blue jays

- nope, that's really it

Appently the teams are grouped in 4 regions: Gulf Coast, Tampa/St. Pete, Orlando, and the Treasure Coast. Anyone with experience or advice for catching game(s) in any of these regions would be appreciated. I've only ever seen ST in Arizona.

Need 2 people to do this but its down the Alt 19 from Dunedin. Food is always on my mind when I travel to the US.

HERCULES CHALLENGE

Even at its smallest size, a gyro can be difficult to eat without making a mess with the tzatziki sauce and the large shavings of meat along with tomatoes and onions. Now imagine a 12-pound-plus version and you'll appreciate this challenge. But if two people eat the gargantuan Greek staple in an hour, they get bragging rights and a $500 cash prize. After almost a year, though, no one has claimed the cash.

Two Gyro King locations, 2671 Alt. U.S. 19 N, Palm Harbor, and 2014 U.S. 19 N, Holiday. gyroking.net

- proximity to blue jays

- nope, that's really it

Motel 6?????

Gross

I remember when we went to see the cousins in Hershey, Pa last year. They kept bugging Otto to eat a Chipotle Quesarito (secret menu). Well we order one for Otto and the thing was pretty big. The 2 fat girls behind the counter said they have never seen anyone eat one in one sitting. One fat girl said she can only eat 4 bites and she is done.

Otto ate the whole thing in 15 mins.

I remember when we went to see the cousins in Hershey, Pa last year. They kept bugging Otto to eat a Chipotle Quesarito (secret menu). Well we order one for Otto and the thing was pretty big. The 2 fat girls behind the counter said they have never seen anyone eat one in one sitting. One fat girl said she can only eat 4 bites and she is done.

Otto ate the whole thing in 15 mins.

That's what I love about the US, so many great places to eat. That gyro king place is pretty much in the middle of nowhere and is awesome.

Great breakkie place 2 minutes away as well.