Off Topic, Kinda.....

Thanks for answering the question Dale! Tor and Darknet and all those things where you can get into real trouble - I can never understand how people are willing to do really illegal things without fully understanding how they work, and I doubt most people (including myself, by a longshot), really understand both how they work and have enough confidence in the administrators or whoever that they didn't take a few million from the FBI to build in a backdoor. I have no real idea what I'm talking about obviously and have no need to hire a hitman or buy heroin or weapons by mail so it'll be a moot point for now.

No problem!

Yeah, it's definitely not a place I have any interest in visiting.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Putin asks some interesting questions...

“Who on earth armed them? Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad? Who created the necessary political/ informational climate that facilitated this situation? Who pushed for delivery of arms to the area?

Do you really not understand as to who is fighting in Syria? They are mercenaries mostly. Do you understand they are paid money? Mercenaries fight for whichever side pays more. So they arm them and pay them a certain amount. I even know what these amounts are.

So they fight. They have the arms. You can’t even get them to return the weapons of course at the end. Then they discover elsewhere pays a little more. So they go fight there.

Then they occupy the oil fields, wherever in Iraq, in Syria. They start extracting the oil, and this oil is purchased by somebody.

Where are the sanctions on the parties purchasing this oil?

Do you believe the U.S. does not know who is buying it? Is it not their allies that are buying oil from ISIS?

Do you not think the U.S. has the power to influence their allies? Or, is the point they indeed do not wish to influence them?

Then why bomb ISIS?”

So what did you think?

He didn't really say anything that surprised me. Patriotic things like we will defeat ISIS etc. it's under his administration that these problems have escalated.

I think even though most hard core gun supporting Americans agree that we need to make it more difficult for these terrorists to carry out the attacks they have.

It's a hard war to fight when your enemy is within and they are possible American citizens.

Donald Trump s numbers continue to soar and is currently running away with the GOP race

Putin asks some interesting questions...

“Who on earth armed them? Who armed the Syrians that were fighting with Assad? Who created the necessary political/ informational climate that facilitated this situation? Who pushed for delivery of arms to the area?

Do you really not understand as to who is fighting in Syria? They are mercenaries mostly. Do you understand they are paid money? Mercenaries fight for whichever side pays more. So they arm them and pay them a certain amount. I even know what these amounts are.

So they fight. They have the arms. You can’t even get them to return the weapons of course at the end. Then they discover elsewhere pays a little more. So they go fight there.

Then they occupy the oil fields, wherever in Iraq, in Syria. They start extracting the oil, and this oil is purchased by somebody.

Where are the sanctions on the parties purchasing this oil?

Do you believe the U.S. does not know who is buying it? Is it not their allies that are buying oil from ISIS?

Do you not think the U.S. has the power to influence their allies? Or, is the point they indeed do not wish to influence them?

Then why bomb ISIS?”

I'm not going to pretend to know the validity of his questions but I'll take it with a grain of salt since he doesn't have much credibility. The guys not exactly the most trustworthy individual nor is he a sane and reasonable individual.

• Like 1

I'm not going to pretend to know the validity of his questions but I'll take it with a grain of salt since he doesn't have much credibility. The guys not exactly the most trustworthy individual nor is he a sane and reasonable individual.

As opposed to whom?

I'm curious why you think that?

Putin is sane. He isn't trustworthy.

Russia is basically a country run by the Mafia if the Mafia loved Mother Russia more than the most flag waiving Republicans claims to love the USA.

Did you know that Putin's daughter is a billionaire now ?

http://www.theatlant...aughter/415740/

http://www.reuters.c...lism-daughters/

Putin's motivations are pretty easy to see and understand. Keep himself and his backers in power and rich while trying to make Russia great again Internationally. They truly do see Russia as a great power who should have influence all over the World.

The making Mother Russia great again theme plays really well with the average Russian and they use that to mask how bad the economy is and how much they are stealing from it.

I think its easy to quickly label people who have "conspiracy theories" as being a little crazy, paranoid. Which is too bad.

I think people who have "conspiracy theories" about what goes on behind the scenes would do so much better in their discussions with others if they weren't so quick to label others as being ignorant. If ignorance is not knowing the whole truth about everything that affects our lives, well, I'm pretty sure we are all ignorant then.

Dale, I'd love to get into this with you, but I think its pretty futile and silly to do so on a forum. Maybe in person some time. I will say some of what you say I agree with, some of it seems a little too far fetched for me. I wonder why you think something like ISIS is not possible without the direction of the US or why you think every/most mass murder could possibly be attributed to someone other than the person law enforcement officials in that town caught?

I think you are underestimating the possibility of enough hatred and anger within the ordinary man to do something awful.

Also, I totally believe in questioning anything I hear, but I would hope that you also question the sites and info that agree with your views. I think you do.

As opposed to whom?

I'm curious why you think that?

I don't know what you want me to say for the first question. Obama? I don't like him either nor do I trust him all that much. This post is a pain because everytime I post an m, a com,ma com,es after it because Jin spilled juice on m,y keyboard.

Ok he is sane but his m,otives aren't...pure.

I really shouldn't have said anything as I hate talking about this stuff nor do I really care. My bad

I think its easy to quickly label people who have "conspiracy theories" as being a little crazy, paranoid. Which is too bad.

I think people who have "conspiracy theories" about what goes on behind the scenes would do so much better in their discussions with others if they weren't so quick to label others as being ignorant. If ignorance is not knowing the whole truth about everything that affects our lives, well, I'm pretty sure we are all ignorant then.

Dale, I'd love to get into this with you, but I think its pretty futile and silly to do so on a forum. Maybe in person some time. I will say some of what you say I agree with, some of it seems a little too far fetched for me. I wonder why you think something like ISIS is not possible without the direction of the US or why you think every/most mass murder could possibly be attributed to someone other than the person law enforcement officials in that town caught?

I think you are underestimating the possibility of enough hatred and anger within the ordinary man to do something awful.

Also, I totally believe in questioning anything I hear, but I would hope that you also question the sites and info that agree with your views. I think you do.

I don't think I claimed every or most shootings were not what they appear.

And sure there's plenty of hatred to go around to inspire some to do awful things, but why is that so easily accepted as the cause. I think the motives of certain people/corporations/governments is often overlooked. Again, I point to who gains/profits? To me it seems like blaming a bunch of radical, angry people is the easy way out...not the other way around as most would likely think. It's much easier to believe there are evil people in the world who want to kill you than it is to believe the people who are supposed to protect you are actually manipulating things which is either directly or indirectly making people want to kill you.

This post is a pain because everytime I post an m, a com,ma com,es after it because Jin spilled juice on m,y keyboard.

I cant even begin to explain how much I love this part of this thread. In terms of just the joy I got from a post, its probably the best thing anyone has written here in days/weeks.

• Like 1

I don't think I claimed every or most shootings were not what they appear.

And sure there's plenty of hatred to go around to inspire some to do awful things, but why is that so easily accepted as the cause. I think the motives of certain people/corporations/governments is often overlooked. Again, I point to who gains/profits? To me it seems like blaming a bunch of radical, angry people is the easy way out...not the other way around as most would likely think. It's much easier to believe there are evil people in the world who want to kill you than it is to believe the people who are supposed to protect you are actually manipulating things which is either directly or indirectly making people want to kill you.

see, this is my problem. You're talking more about what other people are too ignorant to see, then about WHY you think the way YOU do. Your advancement of your opinion seems to be based on the general population not caring, instead of why you think what you do. I think its easier for you to say these things, then to properly argue why the people in California were actually hired/worked for the US military or were somehow convinced by big oil or whatever. How do you know what I overlook? Just concentrate on your own opinions, and you might actually make me think something different.

You're more a politician than you think my friend!

Dale, do you think you know a lot about Muslims, especially those who may be termed as "radical Islamists?"

Interesting observation from a long standing congressman:

Yup, a lot of the conspiracy claims are counterproductive. When someone is spewing about chemtrails or aliens or whatever it tends to make people lump all conspiracies together and out come the tinfoil hat retorts.

I don't doubt what this congressman says. My question is who's benefitting from this? Most of their time is spent responding to bullshit...what would they be doing if this wasn't the case?

see, this is my problem. You're talking more about what other people are too ignorant to see, then about WHY you think the way YOU do. Your advancement of your opinion seems to be based on the general population not caring, instead of why you think what you do. I think its easier for you to say these things, then to properly argue why the people in California were actually hired/worked for the US military or were somehow convinced by big oil or whatever. How do you know what I overlook? Just concentrate on your own opinions, and you might actually make me think something different.

You're more a politician than you think my friend!

Dale, do you think you know a lot about Muslims, especially those who may be termed as "radical Islamists?"

I guess the simple reason why I answer that way is because it's a long winding road filled with half-truths and lies and pointing something out is often followed by a "where's your proof" which is like a kick to the balls because there's as much, if not more proof out there that the US is playing a role than there is proof that they're not.

Why were the US and Iran allies and then they weren't?

Why was Iraq and the US allies and then they weren't?

I'm not saying you haven't done any research...I suspect you have. I don't know who has and hasn't around here.

The problem is a lot of these conversations are had with people who want everything laid out on the table with all the dots connected and that's just not possible.

Why were the US and Iran allies and then they weren't?

Why was Iraq and the US allies and then they weren't?

Im sure you know, and I would assume most here know that too.

TBH, most of what I know about these situations, I would argue were actually done the way I would do it too, if I was the leader of the US.

The killers in San Bernardino are now being reported as " being radicalized for quite some time"

They are also using terms like DYI radicalization.