Off Topic, Kinda.....

The military industrial complex...

http://www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com/what-is-the-military-industrial-complex.asp

Ike warned us about it.

One of the reasons JFK was killed is because he was a threat to it...he wanted to end the Vietnam War and bring all troops home...he talked about dismantling the CIA into "a thousand pieces."

The US military budget is almost $700 billion a year...by far the most of any country in the world...more than the next 9 countries combined.

Research the contracts that were handed out in Iraq after 911. Look who got them and research the people connected to these contractors. Look at the enormous amounts of money involved.

911 was an inside job. I'd bet the lives of my children on that...and that's something I'd only do if 100% sure.

Manipulation, lies, distractions, propoganda...all real and all working.

We're talking about people who wanted to kill some of their own citizens for public approval to invade Cuba...people who got away with killing the President of the USA on live TV...people who brought down 3 buildings in New York ****ing City AND profited from it!!! People who are overthrowing and manipulating governments around the world.

I can appreciate this crap is hard to accept as truth...it goes against everything we believed and want to believe, but if you think these people are unable or unwilling to hire shooters to kill a dozen or so random people and then manipulate things to control who gets blamed by the majority then I think you're the crazy one.

Follow the money!

Sorry, I took the red pill.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

I'll tell you what DOES piss me off no end.... US gov't deems certain people enough of a terrorist threat to ban them from air travel, but is unwilling to use the same list to STOP those people from buying automatic weapons. The NRA should be proud. Their 30 million in bribe money was clearly well spent.

I definetely agree that the government focuses on terrorists from outside rather from within.

However,I think its a cop out by the left wing liberals to attack the NRA..its not as black and white as it seems to be..You might be aware that California has the strictest gun laws in the United States. You cant just go in and buy automatic weapons at Walmart like you may think. Here is some highlights of the gun laws in California:

If you're a gun owner in California, you must:

• Pass a universal background check, no matter where you buy your gun
  • Wait at least 10 days to receive that gun (the idea here is to give law enforcement enough time to conduct the background check)
  • Get your handgun microstamped, which means the make, model and serial number of the gun is transferred to each cartridge case every time the gun is fired (the idea is to allow police at a crime scene to trace a gun back to its owner)
  • Take and pass a written safety test

You can't:

• Own most assault weapons or buy and sell large-capacity ammunition magazines or .50 caliber rifles
  • Buy your gun through a private sale, like online or via a friend, without first going through a licensed dealer (and thus getting a background check)
  • Buy more than one handgun a month

I definetely agree that the government focuses on terrorists from outside rather from within.

However,I think its a cop out by the left wing liberals to attack the NRA..its not as black and white as it seems to be..You might be aware that California has the strictest gun laws in the United States. You cant just go in and buy automatic weapons at Walmart like you may think. Here is some highlights of the gun laws in California:

If you're a gun owner in California, you must:

• Pass a universal background check, no matter where you buy your gun
  • Wait at least 10 days to receive that gun (the idea here is to give law enforcement enough time to conduct the background check)
  • Get your handgun microstamped, which means the make, model and serial number of the gun is transferred to each cartridge case every time the gun is fired (the idea is to allow police at a crime scene to trace a gun back to its owner)
  • Take and pass a written safety test

You can't:

• Own most assault weapons or buy and sell large-capacity ammunition magazines or .50 caliber rifles
  • Buy your gun through a private sale, like online or via a friend, without first going through a licensed dealer (and thus getting a background check)
  • Buy more than one handgun a month

It's not a cop out to attack the NRA. Like I said the other day, go read through @igorvolsky timeline. He has been systematically and effectively exposing the NRA's flat out bribery of elected officials, including donating campaign funds in order to elicit the promise from those politicians that, in all episodes of gun violence, they restrict their statements to the standard 'thoughts and prayers' type statement.

The NRA is a bunch of evil mother****ers, and there have been numerous books and documentaries detailing their activities in great detail.

The NRA is the devil. has nothing to do with left wing liberals. These people want teachers armed and ready. Plus countless other things that any rational human would find offensive to a safe and happy society.

The thing that annoys me the most is gun nuts acting as if anyone is taking their guns Cyre whining on Twitter and Facebook is ridiculous. You still have all your guns and you can still get them easily. Stop whining. Bunch of whiny bitches. No one will ever take the guns away. No one. Sadly.

Before I moved here I was very anti gun...I didnt see any reason for people to own guns, especially multiple...For some reason though hockey in California and gun ownership go hand in hand..So I have become close friends with several gun owners and have had lengthy discussions over many beers at tournaments late nights..

I have been to these peoples homes and I have never seen a gun, even though some of them have multiple guns..They are responsible, locked in gun safes with no access to them to children or visitors. One of my close friends now is an avid hunter..He goes Elk hunting few times a year...Totally legal, and totally within his rights..He also lives on a huge property in the middle of nowhere, where its his right to be able to arm and protect himself under the Second Amendment..

I dont agree with everything the NRA stands for, however I am also not in agreement with banning all guns for law abiding citizens....

The issue i have with the NRA hate( and I read that guys twitter, he seemed like a troll and I stopped after the first 10 of the same tweets) equating gun advocacy with mass killings..

The people who go in and do these vicious acts are not normal citizens..They are criminals to the nth degree....Its a very tough topic that I am trying to understand day by day as I become more tolerant with everybody views.

I've posted this before but there is often great truth in good comedy. Watch this Jim Jeffries segment and see how many of your friend's 'reasonable' gun ownership arguments get dissected.

For the record, I'm not against hunting or hunting weapons. I'm against handguns, assault rifles, assault shotguns, and everything else solely designed to kill people. And if the loss of the hunting industry was the cost for my kids being able to grow up without being shot, but bye hunting too.

Before I moved here I was very anti gun...I didnt see any reason for people to own guns, especially multiple...For some reason though hockey in California and gun ownership go hand in hand..So I have become close friends with several gun owners and have had lengthy discussions over many beers at tournaments late nights..

I have been to these peoples homes and I have never seen a gun, even though some of them have multiple guns..They are responsible, locked in gun safes with no access to them to children or visitors. One of my close friends now is an avid hunter..He goes Elk hunting few times a year...Totally legal, and totally within his rights..He also lives on a huge property in the middle of nowhere, where its his right to be able to arm and protect himself under the Second Amendment..

I dont agree with everything the NRA stands for, however I am also not in agreement with banning all guns for law abiding citizens....

The issue i have with the NRA hate( and I read that guys twitter, he seemed like a troll and I stopped after the first 10 of the same tweets) equating gun advocacy with mass killings..

The people who go in and do these vicious acts are not normal citizens..They are criminals to the nth degree....Its a very tough topic that I am trying to understand day by day as I become more tolerant with everybody views.

I've said it before and I will say again, I have no issue if someone wants to keep a gun in their home to protect themselves. That is their RIGHT. But that is not what the NRA fights for. The NRA actually fights for the people who are committing crimes with those guns. They supported the rights of many of the people who used guns for mass killing. You will never ever see me agree witht that. They arent a charity. They aren't the red cross. They are lobbyists. And the worst lobbyists. I as well know many gun owners. I have family with guns. Even they feel the NRA are the devil and don't actually lobby towards their best interests.

I live in allegedly one of the worst crime riddled areas in the country for ~38 years. I went to uni in the city center of a city often deemed the murder capital of the US. I have never once needed a gun to protect myself. Ever. And be aware, I have been robbed. A gun would not have changed the situation for the better. It would have improved the chances of it going worse. I don't want to get in a gun fight with someone while my kid is strapped into the back seat. I don't want to get into a gun fight in my home. The chances that someone is breaking into my house with the purpose of murdering me is so slim that I will gladly take my chances. If they want to break in and take my TV. Take it. Want my car keys and wallet? take it. I don't give shit. I have insurance. I never carry cash so here's my credit cards. I will just cancel them.

Just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs and to this day, though gun nuts will cry otherwise, if you are one to want a gun, you have the right to do so. And that right ain't going nowhere. ;)

I've said it before and I will say again, I have no issue if someone wants to keep a gun in their home to protect themselves. That is their RIGHT. But that is not what the NRA fights for. The NRA actually fights for the people who are committing crimes with those guns. They supported the rights of many of the people who used guns for mass killing. You will never ever see me agree witht that. They arent a charity. They aren't the red cross. They are lobbyists. And the worst lobbyists. I as well know many gun owners. I have family with guns. Even they feel the NRA are the devil and don't actually lobby towards their best interests.

I live in allegedly one of the worst crime riddled areas in the country for ~38 years. I went to uni in the city center of a city often deemed the murder capital of the US. I have never once needed a gun to protect myself. Ever. And be aware, I have been robbed. A gun would not have changed the situation for the better. It would have improved the chances of it going worse. I don't want to get in a gun fight with someone while my kid is strapped into the back seat. I don't want to get into a gun fight in my home. The chances that someone is breaking into my house with the purpose of murdering me is so slim that I will gladly take my chances. If they want to break in and take my TV. Take it. Want my car keys and wallet? take it. I don't give shit. I have insurance. I never carry cash so here's my credit cards. I will just cancel them.

Just my opinion. Everyone is entitled to theirs and to this day, though gun nuts will cry otherwise, if you are one to want a gun, you have the right to do so. And that right ain't going nowhere. ;)

You make very good points and I do agree with most of the stuff you say..

I guess I am not defending the NRA...I dont have any reason too...I am though defending the right to bear arms and the Second Amendment..

I wish Adam was still posting, we would get his honest views on the flip side of the gun debate.

I just remember the conversation I had with a Vegas resident while I was playing poker in Vegas. He kept saying a Man is not a Man if you can't load a gun. I said I had no clue on how to load a gun. He then said why not. I said I have no need for a gun. He then said what happens if you have to defend yourself? I said against what? He said if someone came to attack me. I said unprovoked? He said yes. I said I doubt that can happen.

So maybe the NRA is making this happen or the gun manufacturers.

Dale, just wanted to say thanks for posting your opinion. I didnt want to ask you for it, and then not respond, so thanks.

As for me, I like to think I keep an open mind, and have read over many of the theories behind some events such as JFK, 9-11, illuminati, Rotschilds, and on and on. This isnt intended at you, since I dont know you that well in this regard, but I always find it interesting that some people love to quickly dismiss majority views, information passed down from MSM....but then love to jump on the minority conspiracy views from other sources without the same level of doubt and question. I wonder sometimes if they do it just in order to be different from others. I think its healthy to question everything, even the ones questioning the majority/the ones in power.

Personally, I think there is a lot of stuff that goes on that we know nothing about. We can all guess, and you yourself can have your opinions+I have mine, but we really dont know, and probably never will.

Onto another topic...........just saw the movie Creed. Holy crap, that might have the most I enjoyed a movie in years. I LOVED IT on so many levels.

I am one of the biggest Rocky fans, always wanted to not hear another Rocky because I believe it will stink.

Glad to hear this and now can't wait to watch it. Unfortunately I had to watch Peanuts instead of Creed last time at the movies.

The military industrial complex...

http://www.militaryindustrialcomplex.com/what-is-the-military-industrial-complex.asp

Ike warned us about it.

One of the reasons JFK was killed is because he was a threat to it...he wanted to end the Vietnam War and bring all troops home...he talked about dismantling the CIA into "a thousand pieces."

The US military budget is almost $700 billion a year...by far the most of any country in the world...more than the next 9 countries combined.

Research the contracts that were handed out in Iraq after 911. Look who got them and research the people connected to these contractors. Look at the enormous amounts of money involved.

911 was an inside job. I'd bet the lives of my children on that...and that's something I'd only do if 100% sure.

Manipulation, lies, distractions, propoganda...all real and all working.

We're talking about people who wanted to kill some of their own citizens for public approval to invade Cuba...people who got away with killing the President of the USA on live TV...people who brought down 3 buildings in New York ****ing City AND profited from it!!! People who are overthrowing and manipulating governments around the world.

I can appreciate this crap is hard to accept as truth...it goes against everything we believed and want to believe, but if you think these people are unable or unwilling to hire shooters to kill a dozen or so random people and then manipulate things to control who gets blamed by the majority then I think you're the crazy one.

Follow the money!

Sorry, I took the red pill.

I think you are severely overestimating how many people just "believe" what they are told. I would suggest a huge amount of people believe it is not only possible but likely that some combination of the mob, homeland security,, NRA, NSA or whatever are behind some scary attacks. The difference is that many of the theories you refer to make a ton of complex assumptions about motive with minimal evidence (other than motive) and require a huge number of people to keep quiet about I, especially in a day where blowing something like this open would make you very famous (probably also dead). In the past, you'd have been dead before you could tell 8 people.

Take a poll of how many Americans think the media accurately and fully reports what they know, that they fully investigate stories that would reflect negatively on the government or corporate interests, that they really think the friendly chipmunk in the local park is "news". The answer would be less than 50%...probably closer to 0. So the mythical majority who just accept what they're told don't exist, they are just the reporting arms of giant corporations who have corporate interests just like anyone else.

Adam and I had an interesting conversation when the NSA shit came out. I wondered how anyone could live in a country like that and he basically responded that there was nothing that he hadn't already assumed. so what is his solution? Move, away from his entire family, friends and job? Spend his whole life fighting enormous secret organizations? Or just accept the world he lives in, make positive changes where he can, and acknowledge that whether it is one secret government organization or another, it doesn't really matter.

As to the JFK question, I really don't think it makes a difference. Now, part of that is cheating on my part because my argument depends on it being old. If the San Bernadino or Sandy Hook shootings turn out to be CIA-funded, things would change (kind of). So imagine it turns out tomorrow that Eisenhower was behind JFK, and in a direct provable way, and dozens of high-ranking still-alive people know about it, and thousands more dead people too. And it was the CIA or mob or something who organized it. What changes? A couple people go to jail and similar people take their place. One organization gets its role changed and another effectively steps in. The people who benefit are probably the whistleblowers and aren't any better than the ones going down. Does it effect you? Me? Doubt it.

The theories you propose often just need to be fleshed out farther than "follow the money" - in part because following the money is a hell of a lot more complicated than the theorists typically argue. You would say that it is suspicious that the Boston bomber killed so few...I don't understand that argument. Surely anyone inhuman enough to bankroll/plan something like that doesn't care about the difference between 5 lives and 50?

Do I think there are huge conspiracies and false flag operations and such things going on in all countries (but especially the US where it is normalized) all the time? Absolutely. Do I think the theorists generally have even a fraction of them accurately pegged or the culprits/benefactors accurately identified? Doubt it.

And besides, Neo was the saviour as far as Morpheus thought. Do you think there ever was a blue pill?

I think you severely overestimate how many people don't believe what the government and MSM tells them. Most people aren't on the Internet, reading twitter, on Facebook and participating in chats on forums.

There are plenty of people who believe LHO acted alone. There are plenty of people who think a bunch of guys with box cutters are the sole perpetrators of 911. There are plenty of people who don't know what NSA is. Don't underestimate the ignorance of the general population.

I think you overestimate how complex a plan has to be and I think you either underestimate or dismiss the evidence that IS available.

The "Do you know how many people would have to stay quiet" argument is hogwash. Some people do talk and they aren't believed. Many don't talk because they know the possible consequences.

You think it was easier to silence someone in the past? I'm amazed if you think that.

I could go on the DarkWeb anonymously, hire a hitman anonymously, transfer Bitcoin and have you killed within a few days...maybe sooner. This is a fact.

Following the money is one of the most important things in a murder investigation.

It's funny how you question the motives involved in my proposed theories, but you're willing to easily accept the reported motives of these shooter.

A radicalized Muslim killed 14 people. Why? What was the motive?

Btw, I don't go looking for things to support my theories. I research these things with an open mind. I'm can accept that everything I say could be completely wrong. I just weed through the bullshit and come to my own belief as to what I think happened or is going on.

Some people believe Rothschild and Rockefeller are aliens in human form leading a secret group of Zionists toward a goal of world dominance. Hey! It's possible I guess. I don't know, but after reading and weighing everything I have I would tend to put this theory near or at the bottom of possibilities.

Weather control? Chemtrails? Illuminati? NWO?

To believe in one conspiracy doesn't mean you believe in them all. It doesn't even mean you have to believe in everything about a specific conspiracy (ex Umbrella Man - JFK assassination).

I think many of the people trying to expose the truth do so in a manner that is counterproductive.

Gulf of Tonkin Incident

Here's another one for Wayne and whoever else may be interested...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

Notice how they lied in order to fool congress into allowing them to do something to achieve a goal. Soun9 fam1l1ar?

I did find it interesting that in an environment where the refugee "compromise" seems to be enhanced screening and only certain demographic groups (families, no single males), the very next incident involved a woman and a family for I think the first time.

Then again, if these plans do have specific motives like that, I wonder why they couldn't find anyone that would meet their goals more closely. You have Ben Carson saying that we obviously can't have Syrian refugees now, except...they weren't Syrian nor refugees.

• Like 1

Getting back to the JFK murder...

LBJ was about to be exposed and faced possible jail time for agicultural kickbacks. JFK's murder fixed that.

The CIA was in danger of being dismantled. JFK's murder fixed that.

JFK was going to restructure the Federal Reserve. He wanted to lower the national debt by putting an end to the Reserve printing money and loaning it to the government with interest. He actually signed an executive order that called for the issuance of over $4 Trillion by the US Treasury instead of the Federal Reserve.

Needless to say, this didn't well with some very rich and powerful people. JFK's murder fixed that.

JFK wanted to cut back on tax loopholes available to the rich.

He wanted to get the troops out of Vietnam.

As you can see, he pissed off some very rich, powerful and influential people...yet how many still accept the LHO lone gunman theory?

I did find it interesting that in an environment where the refugee "compromise" seems to be enhanced screening and only certain demographic groups (families, no single males), the very next incident involved a woman and a family for I think the first time.

Then again, if these plans do have specific motives like that, I wonder why they couldn't find anyone that would meet their goals more closely. You have Ben Carson saying that we obviously can't have Syrian refugees now, except...they weren't Syrian nor refugees.

And so quick to point out the child at home.

I think you severely overestimate how many people don't believe what the government and MSM tells them. Most people aren't on the Internet, reading twitter, on Facebook and participating in chats on forums.

There are plenty of people who believe LHO acted alone. There are plenty of people who think a bunch of guys with box cutters are the sole perpetrators of 911. There are plenty of people who don't know what NSA is. Don't underestimate the ignorance of the general population.

I think you overestimate how complex a plan has to be and I think you either underestimate or dismiss the evidence that IS available.

The "Do you know how many people would have to stay quiet" argument is hogwash. Some people do talk and they aren't believed. Many don't talk because they know the possible consequences.

You think it was easier to silence someone in the past? I'm amazed if you think that.

I could go on the DarkWeb anonymously, hire a hitman anonymously, transfer Bitcoin and have you killed within a few days...maybe sooner. This is a fact.

Following the money is one of the most important things in a murder investigation.

It's funny how you question the motives involved in my proposed theories, but you're willing to easily accept the reported motives of these shooter.

A radicalized Muslim killed 14 people. Why? What was the motive?

How am I willing to accept the motives? I'm only unwilling to accept that "follow the money" tells us much because often the actual money is a minor factor and following the larger effects often makes significant assumptions about how an event will dynamic effect social and economic situations.

And I think it was much easier to silence someone in the past. 30 years ago, the government or CIA or whatever could shoot or poison you before you told 10 people, and no one would ever be suspicious. Now you have toxicology reports that are publicly available, everyone has a camera attached to them, and if I had useful information I could have it uploaded to Dropbox or Anonymous or Wikileaks or Greenwald in 5 minutes with an audience of millions.