Off Topic, Kinda.....

I don't believe all these shootings are by mentally unstable individuals looking to kill innocent people and go out with a bang.

I don't believe they are people looking to strike terror into people in the name of Allah or whatever the mainstream media claims.

Think about it and, as difficult as it is, put yourself in their position.

If I'm a radicalized Muslim looking to strike terror into the American population I'm killing more than 14 people, or 22 people...

Armed with body armour and assault rifles and bombs and whatever else they could possibly have, why is the death toll so low? Think about it...if maximizing terror is your goal then why not maximize your victims? How much more difficult is it to walk into a much more crowded place and kill 100s in the same amount of time?

I think many of these shootings are very much the same as Operation Gladio which I mentioned earlier in this thread. Only now communism and communists aren't the pretend enemy but rather Muslims. So good for business!

The people are being manipulated by propoganda and the strategy of tension. When the people feel threatened who do they turn to for safety and security? The government.

I think that's a theory based on something that USED to be true. Now, when something bad happens, governments often get blamed, rather than looked to for guidance. When the US fought wars in multiple countries and people slowly figured out it was over oil, not non-existent WMD's, the government's street cred sank badly. Too much information available these days. And WAYYYYYYY too ****ing hard to keep a secret. Someone ALWAYS finds out.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

I don't believe all these shootings are by mentally unstable individuals looking to kill innocent people and go out with a bang.

I don't believe they are people looking to strike terror into people in the name of Allah or whatever the mainstream media claims.

Think about it and, as difficult as it is, put yourself in their position.

If I'm a radicalized Muslim looking to strike terror into the American population I'm killing more than 14 people, or 22 people...

Armed with body armour and assault rifles and bombs and whatever else they could possibly have, why is the death toll so low? Think about it...if maximizing terror is your goal then why not maximize your victims? How much more difficult is it to walk into a much more crowded place and kill 100s in the same amount of time?

I think many of these shootings are very much the same as Operation Gladio which I mentioned earlier in this thread. Only now communism and communists aren't the pretend enemy but rather Muslims. So good for business!

The people are being manipulated by propoganda and the strategy of tension. When the people feel threatened who do they turn to for safety and security? The government.

So you arent mentally unstable or a brainwashed radicallist, but you are willing to leave your brand new 6 month old baby as an orphan because of you views on the government?

really?

I think that's a theory based on something that USED to be true. Now, when something bad happens, governments often get blamed, rather than looked to for guidance. When the US fought wars in multiple countries and people slowly figured out it was over oil, not non-existent WMD's, the government's street cred sank badly. Too much information available these days. And WAYYYYYYY too ****ing hard to keep a secret. Someone ALWAYS finds out.

I think that's true to some extent. A lot more information is available and a lot more people are much more aware, but the number of people who believe everything the government and MSM tells them is still incredibly (insanely) high. I think there are significantly more people who would think I'm batshit-crazy than there are who would believe my theory.

One of our cousins here is one of the biggest conspiracies theorists I met..He is sort of ridiculed by the family for his insane theories..

His latest one is the government is able to create massive weather to control the population.

So you arent mentally unstable or a brainwashed radicallist, but you are willing to leave your brand new 6 month old baby as an orphan because of you views on the government?

really?

I don't think "mentally unstable" or "radicalized" is the important thing here. Were American troops who left their families behind to go fight in Iraq because of fictitious WMD mentally unstable or radicalized? The key here is that many of these Shooters are hired hands imo.

I don't think "mentally unstable" or "radicalized" is the important thing here. Were American troops who left their families behind to go fight in Iraq because of fictitious WMD mentally unstable or radicalized? The key here is that many of these Shooters are hired hands imo.

Ok Im a bit lost..Are you insinuating that the government hired these the shooters in San Bernardino? American troops arent forced to go anywhere..There is no draft, they choose to defend their country and its a job.

Which shootings are you referring to Dale?

Good question!

I definitely think the Boston Bombing was an inside job. I'm leaning toward thinking the latest one was too.

The one where the guy shot up the church was a lone nutcase I believe.

Ok Im a bit lost..Are you insinuating that the government hired these the shooters in San Bernardino? American troops arent forced to go anywhere..There is no draft, they choose to defend their country and its a job.

I'm insinuating that these San Bernadino shooters were there because they were a part of something bigger than most people will/can accept as the truth.

I realize there is no draft. How does that contradict what I'm saying?

Also, who left behind a 6 month old baby? Where did you hear that?

I'm insinuating that these San Bernadino shooters were there because they were a part of something bigger than most people will/can accept as the truth.

I realize there is no draft. How does that contradict what I'm saying?

Also, who left behind a 6 month old baby? Where did you hear that?

The only thing they might be part of something bigger is a large anti American ISIS cell...Its been widely reported that they dropped off their 6 month old baby right before they went to shoot up the offices.

While I respect some of these views , especially from a guy like Dale who I think is very intelligent and educated....I worry that there are a lot of crazy people that think this way, which leads to these acts of insanity...Not just a terrorist attack, but people killing their families and babies.

The only thing they might be part of something bigger is a large anti American ISIS cell...Its been widely reported that they dropped off their 6 month old baby right before they went to shoot up the offices.

Widely reported by whom?

While I respect some of these views , especially from a guy like Dale who I think is very intelligent and educated....I worry that there are a lot of crazy people that think this way, which leads to these acts of insanity...Not just a terrorist attack, but people killing their families and babies.

I love how you called me crazy ;)

The biggest family/baby killers are the US government/military $$$

Were the San Bernadini shooters Muslim?

yes..

And today reported that the wife posted a pro ISIS declaration on Facebook right after the attack

I love how you called me crazy ;)

The biggest family/baby killers are the US government/military $$$

I dont think you are crazy at all..I think the theories are crazy and in the hands of wrong people its bad..

Not sure if you are serious about the baby news, since its literally everywhere...

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/what-will-happen-to-the-6-month-old-baby-of-the-214257424.html

I honestly had no idea they were Muslim. I think that's more of an anomaly when it comes to mass shootings in the USA, no?

I guess it's a sad state of affairs when there are 14 people massacred and it's so commonplace that I don't even bother to read an article or watch a news clip about it.

• Like 1

I dont think you are crazy at all..I think the theories are crazy and in the hands of wrong people its bad..

Not sure if you are serious about the baby news, since its literally everywhere...

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/what-will-happen-to-the-6-month-old-baby-of-the-214257424.html

I am serious. I think you have to question where you're getting your news from these days.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that certain groups are very, umm, opportunistic with regards to subtly (or not) spreading fear about Muslims and or ISIS in the wake of tragic events. Suggesting that something like this was an elaborate conspiracy with the sole intention of doing so, however, is a pretty huge stretch if you ask me.

Im surprised we havent heard the conspiracy theorists that Donald Trump is behind this...His numbers have skyrocketed since these last two tragic events.

I don't think it's a stretch to say that certain groups are very, umm, opportunistic with regards to subtly (or not) spreading fear about Muslims and or ISIS in the wake of tragic events. Suggesting that something like this was an elaborate conspiracy with the sole intention of doing so, however, is a pretty huge stretch if you ask me.

I don't think it's very elaborate at all. I think it's pretty simplistic actually.

That would honestly surprise me less than finding out the FBI or the white house was behind it all.

I think it's the CIA and the military industrial complex. I think the White House is just a tool.

I'll tell you what DOES piss me off no end.... US gov't deems certain people enough of a terrorist threat to ban them from air travel, but is unwilling to use the same list to STOP those people from buying automatic weapons. The NRA should be proud. Their 30 million in bribe money was clearly well spent.