Off Topic, Kinda.....

My girls are driving me crazy. High Maintenance Chicks.

Adrian is in a hockey camp with a bunch of friends. I've been hanging out/working at home with Mateo.

He is definetely not high maintenance YET.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

I can put one together on Yahoo..

Everyone can join...They can either play for free, or anywhere from $10 to $550000...

Ill put it together shortly and you guys can join.

did you set up yet?

I might be able to get a couple of the guys from our other hockey pools.

I always knew Serge was American at heart.

I'll be very disappointed if you switch sides and start rooting for the Canadian Olympic hockey team in 2018.

I always knew Serge was American at heart.

I'll be very disappointed if you switch sides and start rooting for the Canadian Olympic hockey team in 2018.

Well..Thats a tough one..

I will always cheer for Canada in International Competitions outside of hockey...For some reason the way it has been set up lately is I have Leafs on the American team, and bunch of players on the Canadian team I detest..

That could always change..

Just back from a march break ski trip. Short synopsis:

-5 hour drives with an 18 month old are hellish

-5 hour return drives with a barfing 10 yr old take 7 hours and are more hellish

-People are insane: my neighbours went to the same place, and on the last day, we got like a foot of powder snow overnight. The hotel allowed all guests already in to stay until 5 PM no charge. Essentially a free day of powder skiing. My wife and son and I skied until our legs gave out. Our neighbours left at 9 am to go home to 'get a jump on traffic'.

-The folks who were local to NY in the middle of the state were polarized: either SUPER nice, or complete dicks. Didn't seem to be a middle ground.

-I love skiing. My mind wants to ski like I'm 18 and competitively racing again. My body is making sure I understand we don't roll like that anymore.

any other nerds like me watching Big Brother Canada this year? I know the poker player from Calgary pretty well, he lived in Lethbridge for a couple years and played quite a bit of poker here. Thought it was pretty hilarious that he got selected to go on the show. Probably has one of the few "professions" where you could take 3 months off to go on a TV show for a small chance at 100k.

any other nerds like me watching Big Brother Canada this year? I know the poker player from Calgary pretty well, he lived in Lethbridge for a couple years and played quite a bit of poker here. Thought it was pretty hilarious that he got selected to go on the show. Probably has one of the few "professions" where you could take 3 months off to go on a TV show for a small chance at 100k.

My friend who cast Canada's Smartest cast Big Brother. Next time you're in Toronto it's worth buying her a beer to hear the stories they have from these people.... LOL

I am a Big Brother nut..I have never missed an episode of Big Brother US, and Canada...I also watch Celebrity Big Brother UK online..Its great.

There are a lot of people that think they are pro poker players..Is he actually a professional? Whats his hourly rate in cash games? Has he cashed in any tourneys?

well he's been playing poker professionally for the last 6 months or so in Calgary. I know he worked at a radio station in lethbridge prior to that. He plays 1/2 and 2/5, plus some online (not sure on stakes) no idea on his hourly or if he is actually a succesful pro, but I do know he is a very good player. Very difficult to play against.

I'd like to watch but youtube kills any episode uploads. I guess the company producing the show in Canada wants people to sign up for some other site. They did this last season too. I was able to watch the first season of BB Canada which was great. Margie the Moose...haha.

lol, most of my mom's side of the family is in that, uh, religion... We stopped going when I was like 7 or 10 or something. I definitely remember going door to door a couple times as a kid. So ridiculous.

Doorbell rings. Rush to the door.

Jehovah witnesses. Always at the worst time.

I have a couple of clients who are Jehovah Witnesses. They all donate big big dollars.

I'm all for anyone believing what they want. I respect all religions. They all seem like nice people but the door knocking is really annoying.

They need to convince everyone what they believe is true.

Louis the crazy poker player became one. Much respect to them, but please don't knock on my door

It's pretty borderline cult-status, IMO.

I don't remember all of the beliefs or anything like that, but what they do to non-believers, and people who make choices contrary to the faith is stupid. Several of my family members have been ex-communicated, and it's divided up my family a bit. My aunt basically doesn't talk to my mom any more, since we kicked it. These people are crazy, brainwashed. They call their religion "The Truth". It's kind of insane.