Off Topic, Kinda.....

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some lighthearted talk here plus this will make sure that I can read this again sometime as it's a good story, at least for me. If it wasnt for posting all those apartment stories I would forget almos

I debated posting this, because I might be overdoing this topic this week, but I made a sort of personal promise to myself that I am going to promote more positivity and try to never be negative or pu

Danny.... Thats a great attitude to have, and you will be amazed at the progress Owen can make with that kind of attitude and persistence on your part. On Feb 4, 2003, the diagnosis I got was that

Chris

Can you divulge the criteria of the finalists ?

Is it part casting for entertainment value OT strictly an aptitude test?

Very interesting marketing.

If you have an Apple product , you just received the new U2 album on your device. Free. Without asking. Downloading.

Just appeared

I probably don't, which is fine/good, as I don't want the album. I only went to check if it was there so I could delete it.

It's weird. It says if you have an Apple ID. You automatically have it

Just reading up on it. It's on everyone's iCloud. If you auto download stuff it's on your device.

Lot of people upset. Not sure what's the big deal.

It's free.

iOS 8 is available

Bad news you need 4.5 gb available

Can't you download it to your computer and sync it or something so you don't need it available? Feel like someone posted something to facebook, but I'm sure you can google it.

Every update slows the hell out of my 4G, like Zach said, so I'm not touching it. Just hope that NOT using it doesn't render certain features unusable, which I found last time when Facetime and some other things stopped working without the new update. What a bunch of scammers!

Apple TV update:

I've been loving the jailbroken AppleTV, but I've decided to get a basic cable package for 1 of my TVs with NFL Sunday Ticket and NHL Center Ice to supplement it. Pretty much everything has been fantastic, except the Live sports aspect. Quality is really hit or miss, and I've had interruptions in my internet service which leave me without TV or internet, which has been frustrating.

I'm giving Telus the punt and going with Shaw for TV and internet. I actually had a Satellite install booked for Thursday. On SUnday night, our internet (with Telus), went out. We tried all the regular stuff, resetting the modem etc. On Monday, we called Telus, and they said they would not be able to have a Technician out until Thursday. I told them this was unacceptable, we've had this for less than a month, and we can't be without internet for 4 days. They said sorry, there's nothing we can do. I said, get a technician out to fix the problem before Thursday, or I am cancelling my Satelite TV install and subscription, and cancelling internet as well. The guy said "Ok, let me transfer you to our loyalty department for cancellation".

This got me looking around at other providers, and I'm now switching to Shaw, which offers much much faster High speed internet in my area for the same price (I'm getting 25 MBps, the best Telus could do in my town was 3 MBps). Decided to sign up with Shaw Cable as well.

there has never been a player that received 100% of the vote for Hall of fame on the first ballot in baseball.

How could anyone vote against Derek Jeter?